July 20, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: MR PROJECT 3: Prelude Stories & Sign Up Info  (Read 33122 times)

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
Re: MR PROJECT 3: Prelude Stories & Sign Up Info
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 06:13:25 PM »
There we go. As for a CM, I'm guessing this is supposed to give us a taste of Samaday's powers/personality in action?  :hmm: Well, thankfully, I've written a chapter about a pretty important battle of her life. She, with her husband Dharja Zenbu, fought against and international allied army after they gained the power of Nibiru.
The CMs are actually there to introduce your character(s) to this shared world and get to know how they feel about the events that have transpired thus far, have them prepare for the coming war, stuff like that. It's also a chance to work with your fellow members and have your characters interact with theirs.

The characters I will be making profiles for:
Fixture = Misty (Returning)
Two Main Characters = Jasper and Thomas (Returning)
One Secondary Character = Era (Returning)
Four Cameos = Twil (New)
Deceased = Keith (Died in AoC.)

Keith's will be short.

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
  • "Ryujin no ken o kurae!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »
I've been revisiting this site often but I still can't decide whether I want to join or not ...

I've read a number of given information about the project and its setup (skimmed through a lot of it, read some summaries and updates, but not any of the written parts yet), I still can't fully understand it yet and it would take a long time to read it all. I do want to join but I just wanted to ask some questions for now.

Questions:
1. do I need to read the past 2 projects to catch up? is there a summary perhaps?

2. I don't really understand the reality system, what are in each of those realities? can people from one reality communicate with another?

3. is fighting an important part of this project? will the characters need a certain set of skills to survive?

4. hypothetically, if I were to submit 2 characters who are linked to each other in a spiritual/supernatural way (each with their own personalities), would they be counted as 2 different characters? (I can elaborate more if necessary but one is living and the other is a spectral being.) if so, I can just treat the other as a secondary character.

I think those were the main questions I had but I might ask more later.

Offline WhiteCrow

• Society X Origins undergoing changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2016, 10:08:49 PM »
@Hope:

1. I'm going to work on a summary, so that yourself and any newcomers, can read it.

2. An explanation of the Realities...

-A Reality is a grouping of individual existences, mini-universes if you will. These Realities, exist together as 1 Universe. So, the 7 Realities that make up this project, are considered 1 Universe. New Example - Samadaya (the most recent character entered) comes from a Mini-Universe, in which her story (OhGodHelpMe's story) exists. Her Mini-Universe, or existence, contains its own worlds, rules, planets, etc. etc. - Though it's not specified in the profile - Samadaya's world exists within one of the 7 Realities.

Project 1, took place exclusively in the 6th Reality. So, every character that was introduced during that time, has a world that exists within that particular grouping of Mini-Universes.

Project 2 opened it up, introducing the other 5 Realities. New participants were then allowed to populate those Realities with their characters. At the end of the 2nd Project, the 7th Reality was introduced - and it was revealed that it is a clone of all 6 Realities - housing every single world that exists within them - albeit with its own stories. So - same people exist, same rules... but things that happened in the other 6 Realities, may not have happening in the 7th.

In terms of communication - As it pertains to the 6 Realities - before Project 2, nobody could communicate with someone from another existence. There are individuals known as the Watchers, they keep an eye on their respective Realities. But again, after Project 2 - all that was torn to shreds.

Anywho - general chart of the Reality thing:

-MEGA UNIVERSE (Of which there are many)
   -Reality
      -Mini-Universes (Numbers Vary)
         -Participant's Story (For me: The 6th Reality houses my story: Society X)

3. Fighting does play an important part in the story. However, we've had characters play other roles... Data isn't a fighter, but she's a genius; who has been used to explain certain things, and create things that have benefited our heroes. Marco and Hauser weren't involved in many bouts, but they served as comic relief. If the character you enter is a warrior, then they shall be treated as such. But, if they can be best served in another capacity, then they may find themselves doing whatever job in necessary.

4. Depends on how active you want the two separate beings to be. Kata/K (A character from Project 2), had a sort of split personality. One individual, who could swap out at any moment - altering his mood, move set, and more. But, because there wasn't too much conflict within the character, or a separation of the two - there wasn't a need for them to count as two. Another example is Shio, who has an invisible ally at his side at all times (Zamizuchi), the only profile needed was Shio's, because Zamizuchi didn't have too large of an effect on Shio's fighting, or anything of the sort.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2016, 10:30:01 PM »
@Operative

I eagerly await Allens' decision...

also-

You and I have some messaging to do as it pertains to Alessa and her band of..... Srotiart......

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2016, 10:33:37 PM »
New Update- check the first post of the topic...

Offline OhGodHelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 11:01:08 PM »
Yeah, I'll go ahead and put in the rest of the info for Samadaya. Had to dip out and go somewhere as I started writing  :unsure:

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Chau-chau!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2016, 11:31:38 PM »
Echo reporting for duty...

I will place my finished profiles here for the time being. Not all my characters have decided they want to be in this project ;p.

- - -

Main 1- Ron Nanrot (Sixth Reality)
Story: Charred Life (After End)
Type: Main
Reality: Six

Name: Roun(Ron) Nanrot
Height: 6'
Build: Lanky but muscular

+

Name: Emperor Dragon of Shadow (Edos)
Role: Roun's shadow partner

Appearance- (Ron)
Hair: Black. Long-short. Naturally messy. Slightly pointy.
Eyes: Dark. Narrow. Slanted.
Expressions: Casual. Dull. Bored. Smart. Sly. Enraged. Shinigami. Thrilled. Questioning.
Clothing: (Adult) Black long sleeve. Short brownish jacket. Black pants. Laced calf-high boots.
Description: A tall but well muscled young man who is preparing to get married. His hair is black and naturally messy, jutting in clumps here and there.

He carries an empty sheath at his side. This actually helps him to visualize drawing out all the different weapons he can conjure from shadow. Something he can summon that isn't so much a weapon is his motorcycle (yes, a motorcycle).

Appearance - (Edos)
Skin: Black plated with scales that are invincible but can instantly/simultaneously dissolve into shadow when attack to avoid damage.
Eyes: Glowing purple.
Description: A winged, four-legged, black dragon whose full size rivals that of Smaug (for comparison....), but he can present himself in a smaller form (i.e. palm sized). Edos primarily does not speak human tongue, but can imitate speech through Shadow sonar. Otherwise, Ron can understand him through normal shadow frequencies and relays it to the others.

Personality -

Spoiler
A. Ron has always been known as a very casual and laidback person, seemingly unable to take anything seriously, except fighting, and that not by much. His passive approach is actually a cover for any strong emotion he carries that is further subdued by his (lame) jokes he comes up with on the spur of the moment, or sayings that don't fit the situation... This facade causes a lot to be fed up with him, especially bossy females. Yet Ron is very serious when has to be, proving him to be a maliciously formidable force to be reckoned with. Serious = hardheadedness with Ron, so it isn't a good idea to try and stop him in whatever he's doing at the moment.

B. Along with the above attributes, Ron is highly intelligent and more cunning than he lets on, adept in all forms of combat and lover of strategy, and prefers a creeping approach upon the enemy so that they are in checkmate before they know it.

C. Ron's entire being is enhanced and influenced by his partnership/contract with the Emperor Dragon of Shadow (fondly called Edos), the most omnipotent Shadow being of Socandion that contributes to Ron's coldness, extravagant shadow weilding capacity, and control of fear over any being. All shadows, dead or alive, answer to the call and command of Edos. Heir of the Nanrot, and holder of Edos, Ron is also bathed in a dark aura of elegance and royalty.

D. From his base personality, as one can expect, Ron often doesn't take his role and status seriously, preferring to behave as a normal, even less than average, person in casual settings. It's okay if one doesn't take him seriously either, since the person is better off that way.

E. On the other hand, Edos does not tolerate insolence from any 'inferior' being (except Ron) and will cause Ron to act, giving the young man abrupt mood changes as the two are linked.

F. Ron has a soft spot for children (behaved children :P), having younger siblings of his own. And has a strong sense of camaraderie (with whoever it may be as long as they're on the same side), opting to support and protect his comrades as much as he can.

Bio -

Spoiler
A. Ron is the second oldest of the fourth family in the Nanrot Clan. He is the older from a set of twins and has an older sister, and a younger brother and sister, besides his twin. However, his sense of justice caused him to move to the Acor clan during a conflict between the Nanrot and Acor and he had since grown up in an adopted family of 18 children of different ethnics.

B. Ron has carried shadows powers from birth, his first shadow contract being with a shadow named Naja. However, when Ron's best friend, the next heir of the Nanrot, died during the conflict, he passed Edos onto Ron, imbuing Ron with Edos' powers and Naja was ejected from Ron, thus marking Ron as the the next Nanrot heir at the age of 10.

C. After a mix of events over 6 years (Kinan's fault) Ron was reunited and accepted back into the Nanrot clan as the next heir, having full knowledge and control of Edos' powers at the age of 18. Two years later he is preparing to get married... having established good connections between the Acor and Nanrot.

Current Mindset:
Spoiler
A. Ron went into high alert after his world was socked by the beginning of the Merging process. He took charge of saving all of Cretanneh's inhabitants by transporting them to the Shadow Dimension. At this point he has come to seek Kinan due to situations in Cretanneh he doesn't want to deal with himself.

B. In regards to all the previous events, Ron is entirely clueless as to what is really going on (Watchers, Merging, Seventh Reality....) but senses urgency and emergency in the air. He is not expecting anymore than what will happen and will be indifferent to any surprises at this point. He is resolved to do anything to solve their problems... within reason, of course.

Relationships:
TBA

Speech Examples:

Spoiler
(Introducing) - "(casually)Hi, I'm Ron. I come from a long time ago galaxy far far away."

(Angry at my enemy, who just killed my friend.) - "(tensely)Hey - douche bag who can't tell which way his feet are facing - can you tell me 'when did the eraser meet its end'?"

(In the middle of a tense battle.) - "(jokingly serious)I remember the last time I had to go through this - dead tiring. You'd better give me a good fight so I can sleep well tonight."

(Betrayed by an ally.) - "(mildly surprised)Geez, make up your mind. If you'd done it sooner - I wouldn't have to kill you right now."

(Disbelief over the ending of a movie) - "(blankly)...welp, that looks like the end of that. I think I killed a few brain cells though."

(Sad about the death of a friend.) - "(quietly)Lots of people say 'Don't worry I'll avenge you'... but you don't have anymore worries and we have no idea if we're going to avenge you...and it's cliched to say 'sorry'... Um then - 'I won't let your death be in vain'. Yeah. We'll use that line this time."

Power: Shadow

Abilities:
-Absolute Evasion.
-Shadow manipulation.
-Full shock/energy/object absorbsion.
-Spontaneous generation.
-Dimension travel.
-Enhanced power, strength, speed, agility, intelligence.
-Cyllestian light resistance.
-Unconscious defense.
-Transformation.
-Stealth.
-Perfect Mimicry.

Weakness:
-Having been in many battle situations of many outcomes, Ron is very going at analyzing enemy moves and predicting their attacks. However he is totally open to unexpected attacks he never imagined possible, especially if it's a power or move he has never heard  or seen of before.

Combat Type:

- Ron is a versatile fighter, adapting easily to anything in his hand, but overall prefers close combat because he loves the feel of his attacks contacting his opponent. He uses a combination of attacks in no set order and likes to set up sneaky traps around his opponents as well, slowly forcing them into a position where he has the advantage without them knowing it.

He is also versatile to working alone or with a group. When with a group, he tends to act like a coordinator as a result of being in a leader position.

Moveset -

Moves - (subject to change)
Spoiler
1. Shadow manipulation. Includes creating Shadow tendrils, creating Shadow clones, creating any object from Shadow, on any scale, and Shadow morphing, the ability to turn any part of his body into shadow upon contact to absorb, avoid, capture, an attack or energy.

2. Warrior. Ron traditionally utilizes his weapons and environment to take down his enemy without Shadow.

3. Basic Transformation. Part of Ron's body will turn into Edos'. (i.e. His hand will turn into a claw, or he can sprout the wings from his back and fly, or he will borrow Edos' eyes to have enhanced vision.)

4. Summon. This comes in two forms. 1) Ron summons Edos as a fighting partner. The dragon will respond to Ron's thoughts on the situation to offer his assistance and sometimes offer Ron advice on the battle as well as he sees it. 2) Ron can summon any number of shadows from Reality 6 to assist their side of the fight.

5. Overlord Hack.  Move where Ron/Edos commands a shadow to do whatever they want, and the shadow will obey, mostly used to tell a  shadow to 'freeze', stopping both shadow and host to stop whether they are flying, jumping, moving, etc. (He uses this regularly on even his friends as a joke, but won't do anything harmful to them.)

6. Burning Shadow. Ron/Edos breathes a special type of fire called Shadow Fire. As its name states it can ignite a shadow in flames and it shows through the target's shadow. The bearer of the shadow will feel, instead of heat, a freezing cold that is just as searing as fire and when their shadow is consumed, they die with their life energy will be absorbed by Edos, giving him and Ron extra energy.

7. Draining Shadow. This is an attack similar to Burning Shadow in that Edos/Ron can wound a target's shadow just by striking it. This attack will not kill the host by slowly transfer energy from the host to Edos/Ron until they are severely weak and cannot fight back.

8. Shadow Dimensions. Creating a dimensional portal of any size, Edos/Ron can summon other objects kept in store there or pull other beings into it and trap them inside.

Sp1. Ocean of black. The area is flooded with shadow to the sky in a determined area, acting as a gel that fixes all objects in place while Ron/Edos subjects them to their attacks (piercing target through with infinite needles/ suffocating them/ constricting them/ pulling them apart/ etc.)

Sp2. Transformation+. Ron and Edos merge together into dragon form with Ron's conscienceless controlling the dragon. Their power and agility are tripled, utilizing all their moves to the max. Think of it as their rage mode, but with controlled and precisely deadly attacks.

Main 2 - Xehann Nanrot (7th Reality)
Story: Charred Life (War of Realities)
Type: Main
Reality: Seven

Name: Xehann(Xen) Nanrot
Height: 6'1"
Build: Muscular

- - - - -

Appearance -
Hair: Black, short and fine.
Eyes: Brown flecked with gold. Serious.
Expressions: Determined. Kind. Happy. Angered. Disgusted. Thoughtful. Considering. Hard.
Clothing: Head bandana. Pop style.
Description: A tall muscular young man who is the current leader of the Nanrot clan. His hair is short and black, and his style is of a more modern look as for much of his education Xehann studied in the city.

Reference Sketch -
Spoiler

Personality -
Spoiler
A. Xehann is known as a hero in his own country, being the brave, honest, and understanding leader he is. He can come off as a little domineering in regards to protecting his clan. Having traveled the world and led his clan for about five years, Xehann has attained a regardable amount of wisdom that he uses to help progress his clan.

B. Still a young man, he sometimes like to caper off to spend time with himself or his girlfriend, enjoying life in the face of death and always looking towards a better future.

Bio -
Spoiler
A. Xehann was not a character in the original CL universe, where he died at the age of 15 protecting his best friend Roun. In this Reality, he is a alive and well and clan leader of the Nanrot. If he had lived in Reality 6 Cretanneh, his future would not have been much different.

B. 7th Reality Xehann has been gifted with the ability to alter space and absorb universal energy, something only individuals who are not from the original CL universe can use.

Current Mindset -
Spoiler
A. To Xehann, the six Realities are intruders and a threat to his family. He will do anything to ensure the safely of his clan and therefore serves the 7th Gods along with Quissis and Kinan whom he sees as allies but not entirely trustworthy ones.

Relationships - TBA

Speech Examples -
Spoiler
(Introducing): "Yo~ I'm Xehann. My friends call me Xen. Nice to meetcha."

(Angry at my enemy, who just killed my friend.): "I hope you understand the fate you sent my friend into - because that is where your kind are going next."

(In the middle of a tense battle.): "Listen up - battles are immature conflicts between people who don't know how to settle things without their fists. That includes me. I rather like it though - it's fun, isn't it?"

(Betrayed by an ally.): "Why?! Why are you doing this?!"

(Disbelief over the ending of a movie.): "...no comment. It's done. Nothing more to say."

(Sad about the death of a friend.): "You were a hero in my eyes...please don't regret that you left this place behind. I hope you're in a better place than I am in now."

Powers: Universal-type energy.

Abilities:
- Absolute Stealth
- Situation Comprehension
- Enhanced strength
- Enhanced vision
- Enhanced agility
- Enhanced thinking
- Enhanced reflexes
- High accuracy blows
- Specialized defense (move 5)
- Altering universal space

Weakness: Long range attacks.

Combat Type: calculating and close combat type. He is a solo fighter, preferring to fight up front as his attacks don't reach far. Able to perceive and avoid long range attacks and likes to use opponents attacks against themselves.

Moveset:
Spoiler
1. Weaponry. Xehann's personal weapon is a staff than can be bissected into two swords. He is proficient with any weapon and using the enemies' weapons against themselves.

2. Chemical warfare. Xehann's arsenal includes sleeping gases, toxic gases, explosives, and virulent poisons that he shoots from darts or arrows.

3. Hand to hand. A combination of trained martial arts and rugged street fighting to incapacitate the opponent with whatever fighting style.

4. Perceptive eye. Keen and strategic, Xehann adeptly sizes up a situation and takes active to resolve it.

5. Specialized defense. This is no more than creating a reflective barrier that will divert and block any physical, elemental, energy, or illusory attack. The barrier is not actually a protective sheet itself, but an alteration of the universal makeup itself, causing a specified space to be corrupted in such a way that if an attack contacts it, the attack can go no further because that space is not 'there' in its original state. Xehann can create and remove this defense at will.

6. Channel. Xehann can initiate high energy attacks and blasts by coursing universal energy through his body and out his hands.

Note: Whenever Xehann utilizes a universe-type technique, a hexagon pattern appears. If used on a space, the pattern will appear in the place corrupted. If used on a person, the bottom of Xehann's hand will flash with the pattern so when he contacts his target, the pattern spreads rapidly over the person and holds them there dead in their last act.

Special (Max of 2):
1. Corrupt. Xehann uses his ability to corrupt space and places an entire individual into that state which immediately cuts off all that individual's vital signs and kills them. Uses high mental energy because of its consequences.

2. Boost. Xehann aborbs universal energy and is completely enhanced as long as he is supplied with that energy, becoming quicker and more powerful along with his mental processes, his max being half the speed of light, the closest to Cyllestia any non light user has ever become in his world reality.

Secondary - Nanik Aeya
Story: Charred Life (After End)
Type: Secondary

Name: Nanik Aeya
Height: 5' 6"

Appearance:
Spoiler
A tall boy with short white-blond hair and clear blue eyes that look out kindly from a youthful face. Normally he wears a white shirt and pants uniform beneath a white labcoat. On the battlefield he wears black military wear which consists of: black goggles, a black heavy jacket, thick black pants, and heavy black boots. 

Personality:
Spoiler
A quiet teen of 17-years-old with a calm air of confidence around him. Becomes easily concerned about problems in a mature way, looking to fix the problem in the most efficient way rather than being overly worried about it. He is known to be compassionate and sympathetic to others hurts, never known to lose his temper, and tends to face his enemies with a bright optimistic attitude.

Current Mindset: After AoC, intends to finish the journey he started and take revenge for his home.

Relationships: TBA

Speech Examples:
Spoiler
(Introducing) - "(quietly)Hello, nice to meet you all - ah, I'm Nanik."

(Angry at my enemy, who just killed my friend.) - "(coldly)If we didn't have a reason to kill you before - now we do."

(In the middle of a tense battle.) - "(Serious)....(so serious he doesn't have time to talk)."

(Betrayed by an ally.) - "(confused)When did - hey, are you serious?"

(Disbelief over the ending of a movie) - "(startled)H-huh? That was it? (looks around) I'm sorry I don't think I was paying much attention..."

(Sad about the death of a friend.) - "(grieves silently)"

Powers: Light. Especially light of celestial bodies.

Abilities:
Spoiler
Cyllestia Movement - Particalization, Absorbsion, and Distribution of light which allow Nanik to manoeveur at speeds of light, but can easily adjust his speed and velocity according to the agility of the opponent. (Basically, just like Quissis and Neske, Nanik can harness the movement and properties of light, but does not become light itself. In their world it is called Cyllestia Movement.)

Summoning - One special property of Cyllestia is that it has its own dimension. Nanik can pull things out of thin air from this dimension, but only things he

has stored there as the dimension operates on a recognition system, responding to the user by his/her DNA marking. He can even change attire when he wants to with summoning.

Cyllestia Link Summoning - Nanik calls up his twin sister. Or calls up the light within him that seems to be of another being, and gains superhuman strength, sight, and reflexes.

Weakness: Nanik is easily unnerved by blood when not prepared to see it. He does not like being in pitch black darkness either.

Combat Type:
Spoiler
In combat, Nanik understands the pitfall of being too soft on enemies and won't pull back his punches. An instincitve but intelligent fighter, he takes a calculating and strategic approach when it applies to the opponent, but generally starts by analyzing the opponent for attack type, style, and moves, his next step being adapting to the opponent and fighting accordingly.

Moveset:
Spoiler

MOVE 1 - Particalizaton. Nanik dematerializes completely and at light speeds, strikes his opponent wherever he pleases. He is invisible at this point, but has to reform himself in order to hit (No significant time required to do that.)

MOVE 2 - Weaponry. Nanik's main tool is his personal white dagger summoned by Cyllestia. Highly efficient with it, both without Cyllestia aid or at light speeds.

MOVE 3 - Hand-to-hand Combat. Nanik at close range will deal with the opponent with martial arts.

MOVE 4 - Distortion. Nanik manipulates light to change what the opponent sees by altering the light makeup and reflection around the opponent (e.g. Scenery appears different or beings swirling around opponent as if they had vertigo). This is used to disorientate and confuse the victim while Nanik attacks or recovers.

MOVE 5 - Starlight. Nanik gathers light energy and blasts it at his opponent in various forms (as puny darts, light beams, rings, etc.). He is unaffected by the heat, intensity, and explosion himself, but is always careful that it doesn't harm his allies, and so utilizes the move in minute sizes (like the size of twinkling stars in the night sky) as a baseball sized amount of it will obliterate a being instantly.

MOVE 6 - Cyllestia Wall. Concentrating a visible amount of light energy along a single line, Nanik creates a wall of shimmering light positioned wherever he likes (similar to the Aurora Borealis), that if passed through, can cause major burns to a being.

MOVE 7 -  Deity. A technique Nanik himself is not sure how to activiate or how it originates. He seems to fuse with light itself, his eyes and body glow golden, and he gains superhuman strength, sight, and reflexes for a limited amount of time, and is exhausted when the phase dies down. During this state, the colour of his eyes will change depending on the intensity of his attacks, changing from red - orange - yellow - green - blue - violet - white.

MOVE 8 - Moon's Eye. Nanik has a special 'bond' with satellites where he can 'possess' them. Eyes glowing golden, Nanik uses satellites as his 'eyes', unable to see with his human eyes, but the with moons can concentrate a space-cold beam directly onto the opponent's area, creating an insta-freeze zone which can vary to a single person or a city-wide area.

This move is risky though, because Nanik's body is vulnerable while his eyes and mind are elsewhere. He can still move, but he won't see where he's going and the idea of his eyes being 'up there' while is body is 'down there' is still a mind-boggling concept to him, although he is very adept and swift at pinning the target location.

SPECIAL 1 - Star's Eye. (Last Resort. One use per day. Mental energy constraints.) Larg scale form of Starlight move. Nanik surrounds himself with layers of burning starlight and Cyllestia substance that can span a city-wide area as both a shield and attack as it moves with Nanik as its core.

SPECIAL 2 -  Celestial Twins. Nanik is not at his full potential without his twin sister, and although not physically there with him, they have a bond solely linked through Cyllestia. Here, Nanik summons an ethereal form of his sister, Csenal, made purely of light and connected with her conscience, and they form the perfect team to bring down their enemy.

This move lasts until Csenal is no longer needed or something cuts off the link. Csenal will act on her own whether Nanik is conscious or not. She is slightly smarter and much-more composed than Nanik when it comes to blood and ugly wounds. Appearance wise she is Nanik's height, has long golden hair, and wears a simple knee-length sleeveless white jumper.

Fixture - Kinan Xohawen
Story: Charred Life
Type: Fixture

Name: Kinan Xohawen
Height: 5' 10"
Build: Medium build.

Appearance:
Spoiler
A slim-built man who takes good care of his looks. Naturally spiky hair is bright red even when he tries to comb it, and he has a little hair under his chin. His eyes are a steel green, and as he always smiles, it is hard to tell what he is thinking. He wears an elegant dark brown coat on his shoulders and wears a dark dress shirt and black pants beneath that (yes he fights in those clothes), being the head of the Xohawen clan as well as the boss of the organization Mirror.

Personality:
Spoiler
Kinan is a casual and enigmatic working man. "Work" meaning various shady "things" people don't see him do and often gets accused of not doing anything at all. Scheming is his beloved hobby as he operates to serve his own amusements and get whatever he wants done. He does not tolerate meddlers or interferers in his plans and doesn't hesitate to return fire to such persons. However annoying his usual laidback nature is, he is a very calculating person, observing people as if they were animal specimens and manipulating their situations through their personalities to execute his plans without their knowledge.

Biography:
Spoiler
The youngest of three children, Kinan was often left to his own devices to entertain himself when he was a child, his father, mother, and brother being scientific researchers. This came to a realization that people will react certain ways to certain things and made it his hobby to get his way through others. In order to keep himself occupied he had to keep devising plot after plot. His father, mother, and brother all died when he was seventeen, leaving him with the Mirror base to continue their research.

In relation to previous characters, Kinan is the "original version" of Quissis, Quissis being the alternate reality version of Kinan.

Current Mindset: (NO IDEA. Leaving in the hands of Crow for now ;p)

Relationships: Xodara - I believe Kinan will mostly likely treat the watcher as a target of teasing....they don't along at all...

Speech Example:
Spoiler
(Introducing) - "Ha ha, you don't need to know my name. If I tell you, you'd probably forget. Speaking of which, why don't you tell me your name first?"

(Angry at my enemy, who just killed my friend.) - "(Smiling)Stand back everyone. We don't want another person dead - not that I care, heh."

(In the middle of a tense battle.) - "(Smirking)Oi, what are you trying to do? Don't you know how to hit? I taught my niece how to punch when she was one and look how good she is at it now."

(Betrayed by an ally.) - "(Amused)Oh, leaving so soon? You take care then and maybe we'll see you on the other side."

(Disbelief over the ending of a movie) - "(Carelessly)Ha ha ha!! How did you guys like that? Reminds you of things that happen back home, doesn' it?"

(Sad about the death of a friend.) - "(On the brink of snapping)Hey... that wasn't part of the plan you know. Why'd you do that for...? No worries, we can make up for it. Just another grain of sand in the sacrifices is all."

Power: Cyllestia (light)

Abilities:

Spoiler
-Particalization.
-Light speed.
-Invisibility.
-Dimensional travel.
-Lumiscence.
-Flying.
-Energy Attacks.
-Heat resistance.
-Null Blindness.
-Absolute Evasion.
-Unconsious Defense.

Weakness: Water.

Combat Type:
Spoiler
Crafty and adaptable to the opponent. Prefers to have fun while at it but can turn deadly serious at a wrong move. High Cyllestian user who incorporates a variety of styles into his fighting.

Moveset:

Spoiler
MOVE 1 - Light-Speed Travel. Kinan uses Cyllestia to increase his speed to the max, being able to maneuver around his opponents easily and striker them fast and hard.

MOVE 2 - Weaponry. Kinan owns a short decorated blade which he carries with him at all times. He also owns a gun which keeps hidden on himself, and actually forgets about it.

MOVE 3 - Offensive Martial Arts. Kinan has been trained in martial arts. Which one I don't know. But he is confident in using it and mostly successful in using it.

MOVE 4: Environmental Awareness. Kinan uses anything in his surroundings to harm his opponents with, from loose objects to the type of ground itself, always keeping an eye out for things he can use without touching the opponent himself.

MOVE 5 - Distortion. Kinan uses light to manipulate the opponent's vision. He can use this to visibly diplicate himself or disorientate the opponent's balance. (e.g. Scenery appears different or beings swirling around opponent as if they had vertigo).

MOVE 6 - Cyllestian Energy. Kinan summons massive light energy to incinerate and vaporize his opponent, or to create a barrier around himself and others, using various forms such as energy beams to Cyllestian walls that if passed through, can cause major burns to a being.

MOVE 7 - The Taunt. Crafty in tongue, Kinan will try to exhaust his opponents' mental capabilities by aggravating them or distracting them.

MOVE 8 - Cyllestian Inferno. Concentrating Cyllestia into an area, Kinan is capable of massive desctruction, as such burning down cities, by engulfing the area with waves of pure energy.

Special (Max of 2):

SPECIAL 1 - Mental Possession. This is not a move where one can take over another's body. Rather, using a rare form of universal energy found only in the original Reality and Universe of his world, Cretanneh, Kinan can invade and peruse through the mind of another, thus obtaining information from their minds.

SPECIAL 2 - Shadow Mirror. A secret weapon up Kinan's sleeve, the Shadow Mirror allows Kinan to open invisible portals wherever he likes, creating spaces of void that he himself uses to travel from place to place, or send his opponents unawares into a place worse than what they are in at the moment. The Mirror also can transport others from place to place. If the Mirror closes its portal while a person is passing through, that person will be lost into dimensional chaos and not even Kinan can retrieve them, hence, he tends to use this move to get rid of those in his way.

Cameos - TBD

Previous characters:

CT - Quissis and Neske
AoC - Neske, Nanik, Nakaja, Meynaur, and Kinan

Debuting characters:

WoR - Roun and Xehann
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:20:20 PM by Echo_River »
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.

My DA Account -> http://neysun.deviantart.com

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2016, 11:49:22 PM »
1. thx, i'll be sure to read the previous 2 projects sometime in the future.

2. I see, but do they have any specific properties that separates one from another? (like does one consist of ninjas or another of cyborgs or like, is it there anything that applies differently?) (idk how else to explain what I mean, i'm just curious if there's any reason to choose one reality over another)

so the 7th reality, it consists entirely of the cloned versions of the other 6 realities? interesting ...

3. that's good, I totally forgot about Data being amongst them, if that's the case then i'm sure they can be somewhat helpful; depending on the situation. they can do some fighting, maybe like 2-3 moves max between them (unless you count throwing rocks as a move lol), but maybe more like as support or indirect kind of fighting and less one-on-one.

4. hmm, they're a little of both but it'd be easier just to have them be 2 different characters, although either way they'll be in sync; the second character wont be seen as easily, kinda like with Zamizuchi, so hopefully that wont be a problem.

regardless, I think I've made up my mind ... i'm in! i'd never miss an opportunity for stuff like this!

i'll post some character profiles soon and some CM's later on (I still need to find a name for my main character though T.T)

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2016, 11:54:31 PM »
@Hope:

The Realities don't have specific properties that define them, but - they do bring unique scenarios. Example: Cazo, an individual from a Reality other than the 6th - in his world, EVERY single Mini-universe in the 6th Reality - exists as a comic in his. So, in Cazo's world - all of the real people in the 6th, are just comic characters. So when he meets them for the first time, he geeks out - it's like meeting celebrities.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 11:56:13 PM »
In truth, participants (in my opinion) were choosing their Realities based off the Watchers that were attached to them.

If people enjoyed the idea of having their characters fish-hooked from their world - then they chose the Reality with the Watchers that did that... at least I think lol..

Offline Jackhammer

• Propagator of unusual plot lines. Master out-of-context.
  • I am me. Are you you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:18 AM »
In truth, participants (in my opinion) were choosing their Realities based off the Watchers that were attached to them.

If people enjoyed the idea of having their characters fish-hooked from their world - then they chose the Reality with the Watchers that did that... at least I think lol..

To give my two cents to this question. I personally chose my reality based on the little minions that were involved in Reality 2. I've always pictured them to be like Mephits from D&D and in all of my Game Mastering I've been using one specific sound file to describe what they sound like.

Warcraft 3 Goblin Zeppelin
Health is a relative thing.

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2016, 12:41:15 AM »

was this what you were referring to? http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13661.msg245471.html#msg245471

I found it earlier today while I was trying to learn about the realities.

I think i'll choose based on the characters that'll be there, Echo's got a bunch of relatable characters and it seems like a supernatural filled reality as it is, so I might go with reality 6.

I think I got an idea of how I should do it but idk if it'll match-up properly to the scenario ... regardless, i'll look a little more into the idea and see if it's due able.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 01:11:58 AM »
@Hope:

I can't let ya be in the 6th:

Here is a breakdown of the 6 Protagonist Realities, really it’s just which Watcher is attached to the Reality; and some other basic info. (Note: Any Dead or MIA characters will not be listed. Note 2: New Participants can’t have their characters be from the 6th Reality. Note 3: Any person wishing to have their character be from the 7th Reality… be prepared to collaborate with me.)

The 6th Reality only contains characters from the first Project. Sorry about that.

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 01:17:04 AM »
@Hope:

I can't let ya be in the 6th:

Here is a breakdown of the 6 Protagonist Realities, really it’s just which Watcher is attached to the Reality; and some other basic info. (Note: Any Dead or MIA characters will not be listed. Note 2: New Participants can’t have their characters be from the 6th Reality. Note 3: Any person wishing to have their character be from the 7th Reality… be prepared to collaborate with me.)

The 6th Reality only contains characters from the first Project. Sorry about that.

damn ... alright, i'll figure that out later then

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2016, 02:56:47 AM »
{Removed}
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:24:46 AM by Hope4Future »