August 16, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Creator (Synopsis only)  (Read 837 times)

Offline kikx_17

• View Profile
The Creator (Synopsis only)
« on: April 01, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »
The Creator
Characters:
Kobayashi Kentaro – A newbie manga artist that was transported to a mysterious world after making the first chapter of his manga Worlds. Left with a bag containing a note that says “You can do anything in this world!”, a piece of paper and a pen, he soon finds out that this mysterious world is the same as his idea of the First World of his manga and became a god after writing “The Creator” on the paper.
Sawada Yuki – The protagonist of the Worlds manga. A newbie swordsman adventurer with a dream of becoming the King of the Seven Worlds by killing the Demon King of the Seventh World. He met Kentaro after he witnessed him killing the entire fleet of a demon general of the Demon King Xet.
Kusanagi Ayako – The love interest of Yuki. The younger sister of Kusanagi Kyouya and is a newbie Priest. Together with his brother, they seek revenge to the Demon King of the Seventh World who killed their parents.
Kusanagi Kyouya – Yuki’s self proclaimed rival and a mid-level assassin. Kyouya’s hometown was obliterated by the Demon King Xet his friends,families including everyone in the town except for him and his sister survived.
Xet I – Also known as the Demon King of the First World, he rules the First World with violence and fear. He treats every humans as slaves and only the people that lives in the capital city are treated equally.
Plot:
Kobayashi Kentaro is a 22 year old newbie mangaka and his manga Worlds will be debuted on Shounen Magazine on the next release.  Fell asleep 7 hours before submitting the first chapter, he soon wakes up in a stable where there are skeletons beside him.  Freaked out he went outside only to find out that there are bunch of demons killing everyone in that area. He then went inside the stable again where he finds a familiar bag containing a note, a piece of paper and a pen. Kentaro read the note which says “You can do anything. Please bear in mind that the pen will only write once.” He then wrote “The Creator” and as soon as he finished writing, the paper burned and information entered his brain stating that “this world is your playground now!”. With a grin smile in his face, he thought to himself, “This will be fun.”
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 12:04:34 PM by legomaestro »

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
Re: The Creator (Synopsis only)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 02:23:13 PM »
sounds like an interesting premise!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Viorp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
I literally read a manga nearly the same as this.

Otherwise I'd say the premise is unique.

In that manga the mangaka has been wrtiting a series so cliche and bad that it is due to canceling and suddenly he is pulled into that world. Even though the chracters are centient people now some of the ramifications of a manga still exist and only places that existed previously or in his rough drafts exist and can be used.

This leaves him in a pinch as he has not the resources to really and the manga and he believes he can't leave unless he does.

Sadly I forgot the title. I remember just that it was very good untill about the half than it got stale.

Well, t has been done means not that you can't do it anymore :D

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 06:45:13 PM »
I literally read a manga nearly the same as this.

Otherwise I'd say the premise is unique.

In that manga the mangaka has been wrtiting a series so cliche and bad that it is due to canceling and suddenly he is pulled into that world. Even though the chracters are centient people now some of the ramifications of a manga still exist and only places that existed previously or in his rough drafts exist and can be used.

This leaves him in a pinch as he has not the resources to really and the manga and he believes he can't leave unless he does.

Sadly I forgot the title. I remember just that it was very good untill about the half than it got stale.

Well, t has been done means not that you can't do it anymore :D

Is the manga you're thinking of 'Lasboss x Hero'?

The premise of a character being pulled into another world and being given power over it is one that has been done several times before. Of course everything has. What matters is how you shape the world and characters in order to make them stand out from the rest.

Though I would recommend changing the title. One of the similar manga is titled 'World Customize Creator'.

Offline NO1SY

• Bartender for the MR Pub's Happy Hour!
  • Life is LOUD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 06:52:47 AM »
Please allow me to share some thoughts :)

The premise for your story is similar to that of "Overlord" and "World Customise Creator" (^^Heyyyy Robin knows it too!?). However, I would never suggest to stop writing based on a similar premise. Your story has every potential to turn out unique and great in it's own way.

You need to define (for yourself) the story that you want to tell. What you have given us so far is the premise for a plot and not the plot itself.

1) Where do you want your story to start? (you have stated this already)

2) Where do you want it to end? (Have his actions in this world affected the Manga itself and made it better for when it releases? Maybe your MC had no MC for his comic and becomes it, with the 1st and future chapters being mysteriously posted to Jump as he continues to 'write' it from the inside?)

3) What happens in the middle? (What's the point of him being there? Do his creations not act as he originally wrote them? Is there one rebellious character that musters the others and acts as the antagonist? Is it more about him building in an empty world?

Once you've done all of this, you can start writing the fine details and the dialogue that buffs out the story and makes it unique and interesting.