March 29, 2024, 06:06:34 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Aimy's gallery (Soul-Dust manga)  (Read 47554 times)

Offline Aimyraude

• heya :3
    • View Profile
Aimy's gallery (Soul-Dust manga)
« on: March 31, 2016, 01:36:27 AM »
Okay there it is only a prologue or whatever stuff to see my drawing skills because I wanted to know if I would be able to do a manga with my current skill so it is not the story it is a side character adventure or something so I didn't focused on background's there too. I can barely draw any style too :3 but I love manga for the exaggerated stylisation

Spoiler

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dany's Soul Dust manga
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 02:09:25 AM »
You can draw really good. :)  Haven't you done any mini comics or anything ? If you haven't you should definitely do one! :)

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 07:38:54 AM »
I'm beginning my big manga but I guess I could do a mini comic but don't have any ideas for one :)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 08:46:09 AM »
Yeah, really good art there dany.

Wow that's one terrifying hummingbird

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 12:15:30 PM »
Yeah i wanted an innocent sparrow to beat a big cat ahaha but it's only it's normal state in my story animal soulmate takes part of their owner's vital energy and morph into demon in moment of need this is how it did to beat the bad kitty.

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 10:00:38 PM »
I like the idea for the soulmate to take energy and become a beast in fight without giving up form. Also like your shading.

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 11:09:40 PM »
thanks I'm really a person who need a logic behind everything and always seeing demon in their total form would really be an obstacle of drawing and in the story because it is way more interesting when you don't know the potential of a simple bird in this universe. Its total form would stay secret and it would bring the epicness of the moment way more than if you already know what demon it is. and secondly because it is necessary for one of my character because he couldn't exist in this universe with his half demonic side.

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 06:12:36 PM »
I really like the reason that you have behind it. It make's it more realistic and scary at the same time. If your opponents a bird it could be anywhere or one of a thousand birds instead of a big demon behind the person. It also adds a kind covert level to the person being able to have your protector hang over and being able to get a bird's eye view of everything. (pun intended)

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 11:56:12 PM »
Yes it is :) but the bird is only the basis of my system it can go way more further (it will but it is secret). Demons are made by the sins of humanity so there is always a need for people to exterminate them. There is some important rules too, first everyone has its own demon at their second year of training for becoming hunters (my story begin in a castle where they are trained but it isn't a school life). Most are given at the baby stade to the new graduates. Some people made friends with animals or other living things and from their soul created a demon from them as they needed it (only a few people are able to do this). Some of them had demons before as they grow with one by birth for some specific reason. or some more adventurous made a pact.
First rule, you must control yourself because demons are demons (some rare exceptions apply) they shall try to use you for their own deeds you may own one but it doesn't mean it will obey you.
Second, as they grow they must not become stronger than you because they might kill you then they will be free and earn a great power from your soul. (those demons are priority to hunt down because they are very dangerous)
Third rule, you can't change your demon unless you want to lose a part of your soul maybe even all of it then you should consider to keep it alive no matter what.
fourth rule, if you already own a demon you can't have another it requires you to link directly your soul.
Fifth rule, they can die if they do it might kill you but you can still survive if your soul is strong. In that case it still might be long to recover.

I talked about exceptions lets take the example of hisun's sparrow since he was an angel and have a pure soul it's demon shall become his friend and would never kill him or betray him because of their friendship. Some demons are really evil others can be kind in their own way and there's even good ones. Contractual demon's are rarely good ones most of them have bad plans or were forced to created a link with someone they often ends up to kill their owners.
Finally your demon might tell you what it sees from up above but you must be an exception to see from his eyes because some people would earn too powerful powers.

its a little summary to let you see how it goes i'm always open to ideas but I kept some secrets for now because it would kill the punch.

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 04:14:18 PM »
My choppy last year I used got the hand on that lineart and I felt the need to color it and recently I did a remake so here it is

Spoiler

My first page of my manga soul-dust

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 03:04:16 PM »
Yeah I see what you mean when you explain it out fully. Once again I really like the concept and think it is fairly unique.  I especially like the part were you have the differences between how people go about acquiring a demon.

I understand that they hunt demons, however, you said that demons are formed form peoples sins, but exactly how. I imagine that every time a person is sexually attracted to another or that a person steals some thing out of greed a demon isn't created. Or do they only hunt demons that come off other hunters? Also are you going to base demon's look more off the sin or are they entirely in animal form?

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2016, 01:56:06 AM »
Well there is seven capital sins: pride (mostly those who think they are higher persons and should have more right than the others), lust (mostly people stealing or keeping things for themselves), envy ( people who want what the other have sometime at any price), anger (dimply hating someone or even killing) , greed (i cant rea), glottony ( those who try to have way way more than they need) and sloth (those who lost the will to live or are too lazy).
 A demon can be the mix of more than one sin but they seems to generally earn the personnality of the sin they came from they are really different from the demons of the hunters though because they have no master. demons who are running free are not always dangerous but they can become if the one who created them by its selfishness keeps doing wrong things they grow until the bond is broken because that person haven't fed it for too long or because a hunter broke it (one of their responsibilities)

Obviously anger demon's are one of the most dangerous one's some of them are born only to kill.

So for your questions it takes something really bad to make them grow rapidly if you do sins sometimes you wont create a demon people rarely created more than one. But if the sexual attraction persist then you might have a problem growing in the shadows and if it becomes an obsession it might already be too late but for your demon to be very dangerous you should be at a critical state where you become crazy and want to (something really random) keep that person in a house isolated of everyone to keep it for yourself against her consentment.

Hunters arent always aware if there is a bad demon around they wander and find them sometime it is too late but sometimes people report them to the Council.

Finally there is all kind of demon but i have a preferency for animal so they shall be the common kind but before that they could be only ghosts who are inoffensive and speak to some special people or that can take control of people, another category can come from an object like a sword who earned the will of its proprietary because he died and had a strong faith in we dont know what and was close to its sword so he transmitted his will to it (could become dangerous once its mission is accomplished because it might find another one close to the old one)  one category might be humanoid but they never become a property another one is elemental like a wandering lake that engulf people or another one that heal those who get Inside it in exchange they must follow it until they die. it is not every demon who are bad (they are rare though). Those are some example...

I'm happy that you like what i have by now

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2016, 03:15:57 PM »
I really do like I was just trying to see how much thought you put into it and I'm glad that you've put this much into it because I really think that it is a valuable series and creative idea. I'm excited to see more of it and what else you can accomplish. I also like the idea of how demons are created I think that was well done.

Offline Muppette

• Expect Late replies on everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2016, 02:48:24 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Love love love love! This art style, keep up the good work, I'd love to see more!

Offline Aimyraude

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 01:35:22 PM »
One another page is coming soon :)