August 18, 2019, 10:08:46 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Assembling a team!(unpaid)  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Rest. Magica

• View Profile
Assembling a team!(unpaid)
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:56:12 PM »
Hey, so im a new quote on quote writer, looking for a manga writer and a manga artist to help get some of my ideas made into a reality. If you are interested, pm me or leave a post here.

I will stress though, I need a dedicated, and good writer and artist for a series.

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
Re: Assembling a team!(unpaid)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 07:22:52 PM »
Well good to see someone of like mind! I would love to help you man but the truth is almost every writer on this site has their own idea or ideas that they're working on including myself. The artists around here are also generally not interested in doing entire series for free, however if you hang around, help some people out, you can make a few friends and perhaps then you'll be able to make your team. If you're ever looking for help on your project I'm open to taking a look at it. Anyways welcome to Manga Raiders and I hope you stick around.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rest. Magica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 07:53:41 PM »
Well thanks for the response, but I dont have any good writing skills of my own so I need help.

Offline Ramellion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 08:09:13 PM »
Hey Hero 1, I'm a writer and I would be interested in helping you out. I have my own manga idea but I don't mind working with others to help improve my writing abilities, I know that working with you will definitely help me rather than hinder me. So yeah... Count me in!! :thumbsup:
They're not that different from you, are they? Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils... Seize the day, make your lives extraordinary!

Offline Rest. Magica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 08:52:19 PM »
Nice dude! But you mind me asking for a some examples of your work?

Sorry if im being picky, I just want to see some of your stuff.

Offline Ramellion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 10:42:28 PM »
No problem man, what would you like?? I have a few different varieties of my writing
They're not that different from you, are they? Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils... Seize the day, make your lives extraordinary!

Offline Rest. Magica

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
Probably anything will do, btw nice profile pick.

Offline Ramellion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 09:56:59 AM »
thanks mate, I'll send it now

Offline ehio

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:39 AM »
hello hero1 I am also a writer who would love to be part of your group,how do I sign up

Offline Hidden_Machine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 09:15:29 PM »
I'm going to send you some samples of my writing. Can you PM me your synopsis?

Offline Ezreal

• The Apprentice
  • One Idea To Rule Them All
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »
If theres still place in the team for a dedicated manga writer, let me know.
I would gladly join a passioned hard working team to achieve something we can all be proud of.
You can never have enough inspirations right? ^-^

Offline danith

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 08:08:27 AM »
Hello im new to this site, but i would love to work together, i have my own projects in progress but i would like to make something with a group.
I want to make something that is long and full of characters, think dragon ball, hunter x hunter, monster, 20th ce ntury boys,one piece or naruto, something that arcs into differet branches of genres, like starting in adventure, diving into science fiction and ending in mystery and horror.
I want different writers to work on different characters and different arcs to give the work a great epic and varied feeling, so that every character is special and every story unique.
Please get back to me with a response if you are interested, i would like to form a "production company".
I did something similar when i produced custom maps for RTS games like starcraft and warcraft, a team of mappers, each doing part of the work and adding their own element to the story or project, this also helps produce a large quantity of products as time spent is reduced.
G.M.Hayes