January 27, 2020, 08:34:28 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Cafe Mizar! (Character Date/ Meet Up Page)  (Read 6330 times)

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
Re: Character Meet/Dating Page
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 04:32:38 PM »
Lol swearzy.

Ey, with the idea that might come up, Ulrik will fit in just fine! Bring him in! XDD

@What About Christmas

Haha, you have a bartender and I have a barista XD
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.
DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/star-lock

Offline What About Christmas?

• The Hotties of all Hotties
  • College Student, Still Frizzy Haired and Stressed
    • View Profile
Re: Character Meet/Dating Page
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 09:22:38 PM »
Lol swearzy.

Ey, with the idea that might come up, Ulrik will fit in just fine! Bring him in! XDD

@What About Christmas

Haha, you have a bartender and I have a barista XD
@Echo_River

I forgot your character was a barista XD I just thought I should have at least one character helping out at the place  ;D

@swearzy

Go ahead, put him in!  :dance: Who knows what will happen here at ... CAFE MIZAAAR!

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
Re: Cafe Mizar! (Character Date/ Meet Up Page)
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 04:21:38 PM »
@What About Christmas That's no problem XD Actually I was thinking my character might be there for a job application...

You named it! XD Awesome!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2016, 09:26:21 PM »
@What About Christmas That's no problem XD Actually I was thinking my character might be there for a job application...

You named it! XD Awesome!

Awesome sauce! Yeah, it was hard thinking of a name, but I just thought of space travel-esque stuff.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully we'll get more characters so I can start posting something else on here XD

Offline swearzy

• Comrade Stalin, Conspiracy Theorist.
  • I come with tin foil hats a many!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »
Righto Ill put up two Characters.

Ulrik

Story: The Eighth
Name: Ulrik
Height: 6'8"
Build: Powerful.
God status: Is a God.

Appearance -

Ulrik sports a close cut back and sides of thick white hair his silver eyes capture light even in the darkest of nights. His casual wear consists of the finest Ichloch Black Silk and black dress trousers. If you pay close attention when he gets irritated his armour will blink in and out of visual spectrum.

Personality -

He is a very proud man and retains honour above all else but lacks sympathy for the mortality of humans, he tends to... forget that at times. He can be a bit snobby and try to wow everyone, but that's the thing... he can takes steps much farther than a human... >.>

Trisha & Beeta

Story: The Book of Truth.
Name: Trisha and Beeta, Twins
Height: Both 5'5"
Build: Trisha is more slender than Beeta, she got her mothers figure.

Appearance -

Trisha likes wearing her white one piece dress and flats on outings where as Beeta likes choosing a randomly coloured tank top, shorts and sneakers. They both have long silver hair, and they both have Heterochromia of one red eye and the other is a light blue..

Personalities -

Beeta leads a carefree spirit trying to relieve herself of her royal duties while Trisha prefers to be prim and proper and do everything by the book, thus her innocence is pure. Though when Beeta gets serious she can be awfully scary, even Trisha will not get in her way!

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2016, 05:20:14 PM »
Righto Ill put up two Characters.

Ulrik

Story: The Eighth
Name: Ulrik
Height: 6'8"
Build: Powerful.
God status: Is a God.

Appearance -

Ulrik sports a close cut back and sides of thick white hair his silver eyes capture light even in the darkest of nights. His casual wear consists of the finest Ichloch Black Silk and black dress trousers. If you pay close attention when he gets irritated his armour will blink in and out of visual spectrum.

Personality -

He is a very proud man and retains honour above all else but lacks sympathy for the mortality of humans, he tends to... forget that at times. He can be a bit snobby and try to wow everyone, but that's the thing... he can takes steps much farther than a human... >.>

Trisha & Beeta

Story: The Book of Truth.
Name: Trisha and Beeta, Twins
Height: Both 5'5"
Build: Trisha is more slender than Beeta, she got her mothers figure.

Appearance -

Trisha likes wearing her white one piece dress and flats on outings where as Beeta likes choosing a randomly coloured tank top, shorts and sneakers. They both have long silver hair, and they both have Heterochromia of one red eye and the other is a light blue..

Personalities -

Beeta leads a carefree spirit trying to relieve herself of her royal duties while Trisha prefers to be prim and proper and do everything by the book, thus her innocence is pure. Though when Beeta gets serious she can be awfully scary, even Trisha will not get in her way!

@swearzy Great job!  :sheep:

@Echo_River Do you think I should start assigning those numbers to all of the characters now or...? Should we wait?  :ninja:

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2016, 10:27:07 PM »
@WAChristmas There's three of us here, though there's 7 characters. We could wait for one more.

I was thinking the members could pick their number, but that might be hard to determine the interactions...
Maybe the numbers could be assigned to the characters instead? Swearzy's characters are from two different stories, so they'd be coming from two different world portals, so to say.

But yeah, if you think we're ready, go ahead! XD

I saw you updated the first page! XD 12 hiring spots available O: Cool!!

Offline swearzy

• Comrade Stalin, Conspiracy Theorist.
  • I come with tin foil hats a many!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2016, 11:13:45 PM »
Well three characters now that I look at it properly... and not half asleep lol

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 08:36:20 AM »
Alright, we just need one more character, and we are set to go! (with assigning numbers and whatnot...)

Get ready to write! (I hope, if someone else comes in anytime soon)

I feel so hopeless, I got Windows 10 and I've lost the ability to use emojis... :'(

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
  • "Ryujin no ken o kurae!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 06:02:35 PM »
*peaks through the doorway before entering*

i think that's my cue ...

hi, I've noticed this post for quite sometime but i wasn't sure if i wanted to join or not ... even now i'm still unsure ... although i might as well get my foot in the door.

i believe i have a character that might fit in which this establishment, making it an even 8 (if that's what you were going for). although i'm not sure on how the meet and greet works here, how will these characters interact with each other exactly? what will be expected from us? also, since i'm asking, what kind of character details are required?

actually i think i will join after all, it does look fun ^^

here's my entry, let me know if i'm missing anything ...

Jessie
Origin: Artifact
Name: Jessie
Appearance: brown hair with a ponytail in the back, hazel eyes, typically wears a dark grey hoodie with shorts (idk what color) and tennis shoes, and lastly a metal glove on her right hand with an orange gem on the back that allows her to shoot fire at her opponents ... um, its just a glove ... yea, that's it, just a glove. hehe ^^;
Personality: adventurous, impulsive, independent, gets angry easily ... sometimes scary, ... a typical tsundere.

idk how my character would arrive to this Café because the technology in her story isn't that advanced yet, but i can always be just like "just 'cause" and work with it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:36:31 PM by Hope4Future »

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2016, 07:32:17 AM »
That's perfect! Welcome to the Café, Jessie! :clapping:

It doesn't really matter how she gets here for now, but it might matter later...

Alright so, I've gone online and searched for an online number picker (I'm very technical :P)

I separated them up as well, for variety. The number system goes like this: 1 sits with 2, 3 sits with 4... et cedra, or until I find a better way to do it...

Then, we write a story about their meeting or why they have come to the fabulous CAFE MIZAAAR!! (I really, really love that name!)

Ulrik - 7
Jessie - 2
Trisha - 8
Dakota - 6
Heomi - 5
Austin - 1
Jon Askord Smith -3
Beeta - 4

And we have our first pairings! If you got table one, your work should be posted first... The rest follow that order. (I might set a due date next round, but I will be lenient, for the first time ;3. If you need any assistance with what you should write, feel free to PM me!)

At table 1 : Austin and Jessie
At table 2: Jon Askord Smith and Beeta
At table 3: Dakota and Heomi
At table 4: Ulrik and Trisha

You are writing an interaction between the two characters. How would they interact when they first are meeting? Do you think they could be compatible for each other in a romantic relationship? Why is your character at Café Mizar?

Have fun!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:36:24 AM by What About Christmas? »

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2016, 08:56:04 PM »
sry about my silence, I've been really busy for quite sometime.

about two weeks has past and I've made no solid attempt on the collaboration that i was suppose to be working on T.T

I've been very busy and because of it i kept postponing this longer than i should've and tbh, i don't think i'll be able to start anytime soon either. i think i'd be best if you just found someone else to take my place, perhaps someone more willing than myself. i know this would be quite a setback, now that there'd be 7 characters (amongst the 3 people), but if you wanna keep Jessie on board then i'd be fine with it, providing that her characteristics is intact (maybe run it through me first if that's the case).

maybe someday, at another time, i could take another crack at it and hopefully stick with it. best wishes and ... sorry  :sadbye:

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 07:14:04 AM »
All is good, Hope4Future! Thanks for the heads up.

If it is fine with you, I'd like to use Jessie still, instead of a collaboration. I can give you all of the credit and such.

If this is not okay, please contact me ASAP so I'm not writing something that I can't write :thumbsdown:

Thanks!

Offline Hope4Future

• Future Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2016, 06:21:41 PM »
Don't worry u have my permission, just show me what u got before you post it.  :angel:

Let me know if there's anyway i could still help out.

Offline RMRavencroft

• Late-Night Coffee Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2016, 12:12:23 AM »
A bit late, but as promised. Two staffers, ready to serve.

Masato
Story: After World
Name: Masato Kayuza
Position Applied: Cashier OR Waiter
Origin Dimension: Earth, Mid-20th Century; Osaka, Japan
Appearance: He's a young man of short stature (5 ' 4), with a wiry frame that is almost scrawny. He has a head of of shiny sable hair, with long alabaster streaks. On his square-head, round-ish face, he sports a set of thick pince nez glasses that cover two bright, startling grey eyes.
Personality: Masato is enthusiastic, hyper, idealistic and lively, being a infamous chatter box when it comes to subjects he finds interesting as well as being unable to sit still; always having to do something. Which contrasts to his shy silence in areas he doesn't consider himself a professional in, giving him a fish out of water look in most social situations.
Quirks:
- Naturally hyper active, caffeine is an old rival of Masato's, and an ever present danger. Even ingesting a small amount of the substance could have dire results for the young meta-physicist - including everything around him.
- A man with a fast mind, he has a tendency to outrun his verbal filter, sometimes saying out loud what he thought in his head.
- Will never be seen doing nothing. It is not in Kayuza's personality to just sit down, and relax. He always finds something, anything, to do with his time.

Aurora
Origin: After World
Name: Aurora B. Orealis
Position Applied: Entertainer OR Waitress
Race/Gender: Female Kitsune
Origin: Æsir, Mid-20th Century; Friolia, Europa
Age: Physical age is mid-twenties. Real age is unknown, but assumed to be ancient.
Appearance: She has predominately butternut & blonde hair with streaks of white at the tail and ear tips. Her eyes are an interesting color wheel of different shades of blue, seemingly changing at will or unconsciously by emotion.
Personality: Intelligent, Quick-witted, and Fun loving. But also Mischievous, Childish, and Jealous.
Quirks:
-  A regular night owl, preferring to stay out late and sleep most of the day. Definitely not a morning person, she may seem sluggish, groggy, and even grouchy if woken early. These feelings ease up as the day progresses, completely vanishing around the afternoon.
- She has uncanny hearing, being able to make out conversations, high-pitched sounds and muttered comments across great distances, if she concentrates.
- Aurora is a notorious alcoholic. As a coping mechanism, she has turned her addiction to one of all things sweet (including her coffee). Usually when stressed, bored, or craving, she'll focus her attention on consuming anything with sugar. Funny enough, this placebo has worked so well, that her body reacts to the sugar rush as it would the alcohol.

Of course, the result of these episodes all end in a crash, which temporarily puts her in a comma. Upon waking, she'll have no recollection of anything that that happened during the rush (Its like The Hangover; less shots, more lolipops)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:47:12 AM by RMRavencroft »
~And those who danced were thought insane-

-by those who could not hear the music~