March 28, 2020, 04:51:11 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Can anyone identify this manga?  (Read 1500 times)

Offline MisterSherbetLemon

• The MangaRaiders Political Correctness Enforcer...Ha!
    • View Profile
Can anyone identify this manga?
« on: February 23, 2016, 06:59:31 PM »
I got this comment posted to me on a Happy Hour video and was wondering if anyone knew this manga?

+MisterSherbetLemon Can you help me? I relative likes reading manga online, and they need help with identifying a manga she read on either Kissmanga or Mangapark. She only know a few bits and pieces of the manga. The manga's about a girl who works at either a cafe or small restaurant full of men who she thinks dresses up as butler that is run by her father. At some point in the manga, the father ends up in the hospital. She falls in love with one of the workers, and it so happens they are from a rich family & the others are his servants. Near the end of the manga, the guy's father threatens to run her father's business if she doesn't fire him.

If you can find the manga on either of the sites, can you reply with the name of the manga??

Didn't want to start a fresh thread just for this but if anyone has any ideas for this let me know thanks. ;D

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone identify this manga?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 07:38:43 PM »
No idea. which video was it on?

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MisterSherbetLemon

• The MangaRaiders Political Correctness Enforcer...Ha!
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone identify this manga?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 07:48:12 PM »
Most recent Writers Episode.

First thing that came to mind was Ouran Highschool Club. May not be a cafe or restaurant but a fair amount of similarities in the general plot. Haven't seen or read the whole thing though so don't know for sure.