April 16, 2024, 02:34:58 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: The Manimal's Free & Fun Comic Service (Re-Opened)  (Read 12961 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: The Manimal's Free & Fun Comic Service
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 07:22:07 PM »
Got ya...I'll probably expand this to another page to get some more space and show more characters, I'll also flip it because I don't draw comics like manga. Just take a look at my comic thread, link in my sig the first one, to see what you'll get out of this so you know.

I'll try and see what happens! I don't know when but I'll post it in my comic thread if I get it done! Any reason why that kid is being so extreme?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:23:54 PM by Manimal »

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 07:39:38 PM »
Got ya...I'll probably expand this to another page to get some more space and show more characters, I'll also flip it because I don't draw comics like manga. Just take a look at my comic thread, link in my sig the first one, to see what you'll get out of this so you know.

I'll try and see what happens! I don't know when but I'll post it in my comic thread if I get it done! Any reason why that kid is being so extreme?

Well, you would have to read the story haha, in the gist of things, she might have done things that make him extremely angry, but it revolved around her calling him a kidnapper, its the comic relief of the story.  And yeah, i saw some of your comics, you can do it however you like, im excited to see what you make.
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2016, 11:06:24 PM »
Right...so I got started right now but um, what kind of uniforms are they wearing? The blazer/vest type in the picture you posted right?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:10:03 PM by Manimal »

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2016, 11:21:48 PM »
Yes, you can add a tie to them, since they are actually in class, and not out of it, red ties for both.

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2016, 04:36:10 PM »

Remembered your interest on why hes so angry when posting up a thread, the first chapters up if you want to know :P.

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 04:38:55 PM »
Oh cool, sorry I didn't say anything but I've started on one of my own projects so I don't think I'll be completing yours, atleast not soon. I made this thread because I was artistically bored and as soon as I re-opened it I suddenly had things to do. Bad timing!  :tongue: So this thread is pretty well closed again for now.

EDIT : Oh ya, Nair if you're reading this still send me stuff.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:30:40 AM by Manimal »

Offline Flames

• View Profile
Re: The Manimal's Free & Fun Comic Service (Closed)
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2016, 04:55:21 PM »
Haha, cool no problem, was just letting you know since I remembered :thumbsup:

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
Re: The Manimal's Free & Fun Comic Service (Re-Opened)
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »
Okay I'm going to try re-opening this. All offers from before will be pushed off the table. I'm starting fresh from right here, basically like opening a new thread.

Check the op for all the juicy deets and beets. We got a lot of people posting here now! Look at that 3 threads posted today of artists wanting writers! Ha ha, now look here. This is a fun thing and it's for a 2-3 page bit. You can just toss me a piece of one of your stories or something. It's just a fun thing. Just do a storyboard, it doesn't matter if it's chicken scratch, as long as it's clear enough. So check out that op if you are interesting and post below. Or message me. There is no guarantee I'll do it and I might lose motivation or start one of my own projects at anytime so we'll see.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:59:00 PM by Manimal »

Offline MisterSherbetLemon

• The MangaRaiders Political Correctness Enforcer...Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »
You still running this service Manimal? May have a storyboard in progress for a short that's right up your alley.

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2016, 02:56:32 PM »
Ya man! Let's-a-see!

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »
Going to try this again.

I am very unpredictable with stuff like this and there are no guarantees, but if anyone is interested in having me draw a  page or two of their story then read the first post and message or post here. My inspiration to do things is very inconsistent but I just need to draw comics again.

So ya, check out the first post and let me know know....no? No, know.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 10:11:57 PM by Manimal »