May 28, 2022, 10:49:55 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: An artist looking for writer/s  (Read 2863 times)

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
An artist looking for writer/s
« on: February 10, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Chris but people call me Bamboo. I took a long break from creating any manga because I had to practice a lot to get good At anatomy, perspective drawing and techniques.

Now lets get onto the bussiness. I would like to team up with a writer/s and create a manga. I just want to have fun and enjoy myself. So as you guessed, it's unpaid.

Although i am an artist I would like to have some, at least minor influence on the storyline and characters development.

I am open to genres, with a few limits. The limit is, no mecha and no supermodern futuristic weapons and I would preffer no time travel.(if it's a superpower then it depends, time travel as a power should Be cool).
Best if the storyline is happening in real timeline.
And I Like the story to be rather serious, it can lighten up here and there but the main story should be serious)
Genres I preffer:
Drama
Romance
Comedy
Slice of life
Fantasy/supernatural (with limits, I don't like when it's too exaggerated, such as DB, sqishy powers with smartly choreographed fight scenes is better than overpowered planets destroyers )
Psychological
Can include gore, nudity if necessary.
And ofc with supernatural powers Comes action, action is cool but I Like it mostly in combination with powers or occassionaly in some dramatic scenes.

I like having more of a free hand in character design, yet writers can throw in their ideas. and 50/50 influence on characters development. (their qualities and personality). However I preffer letting the writer to create the story like 95% freely, I just sometimes throw in my ideas and opinions.

Anyone can PM me or respond to this thread. I check my MR account a few times a day so don't worry I will reply everything as soon as possible!

Offline BlazeB

• View Profile
Re: An artist looking for writer/s
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 11:08:02 PM »
I might have a series you might be interested in but i'm not sure if it's your style  :blush: . If you don't mind having a chat about it, then maybe you might find yourself interested in it. Feel free to send me a message if you don't mind

Offline TebzaK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 09:26:08 AM »
I have a universe that needs to be drawn if you're interested. I don't want to post the details publicly, please contact me

Offline J.A. Darling

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 10:29:59 PM »
Hi, I'm a writer interested in working with artists and other writers on a manga. If you are interested in previewing my writing style I can send you the first chapter of my current sci/fi WIP the Endless Waltz.

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »
I have a story named SLAYERS
Genre would be: Action, Drama, Supernatural, Comedy (maybe a bit)
Fight scenes are well choregraphed.
Time of the story is: modern

You might be the type of artist I am looking for and I might be the writer you are looking for.

PM me if you want to know more about the story or myself.

Offline YuumaKuuga

• Jetstream Lover
  • In the dead of night it will be all right
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 08:41:38 PM »
I have one chapter of a manga idea thats cool, but I also can write anything new up. I can pretty much do Drama, Romance and Fantasy (Like Sci-Fi, but I have an idea for a Fantasy Gothic period story with romance and drama...and action, etc)

Totally willing  :ninja:

Hey look, a wild waifu appears. AKA Chandra Naalar

Offline Xela Orion

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 09:46:22 PM »
Well,  if you're interested i have an adventure fantasy story about a teen who goes off to a different continent to train and learn how to use his magic.  When home he finds out his nation is at war with demons. If you're interested i can give more details