January 19, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Player X Player  (Read 867 times)

Offline Suzuki

• An ordinary guy living an ordinary college life
    • View Profile
Player X Player
« on: January 22, 2016, 04:22:34 PM »
I was thinking about how we artists and Writers we could improve our skills together
I think the best way to improve our skills is working hard and find someone who challenge yourself to do your best.

I wish pvp could be made here in MR. it would work like that:

the person A challenge the person B and if the person B accept the challenge, they will choose the theme of the sketch
and then they will have one week to send a copy of the sketches  to someone of the STAFF.
that one from the STAFF Will create a thread and then the other raiders will choose who's better.

what do you guys think ?  :sure:

hope you guys can understand me.

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
Re: Player X Player
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 05:52:42 PM »
So you mean like a duel except with drawing and writing instead of weapons?

There would have to be a list for people to sign up on first. Since you don't want people challenging those who have no interest or don't have time.  :hmm:

By "STAFF" I think you mean the Mods? (Moderators)
Even non-mods can host contests and stuff, but I think you have to have a certain number of posts first.

And if it is a duel, then... The Challenger picks his/her opponent (obviously), however the Challenged gets to pick the weapons and rules (What type of contest it is.). I think you meant this anyways.

Offline Suzuki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 09:31:33 PM »
So you mean like a duel except with drawing and writing instead of weapons?
yeah^^

There would have to be a list for people to sign up on first. Since you don't want people challenging those who have no interest or don't have time. :hmm:

we should have a list called "challenges" or something like that where we would post (i am free, who wants to challenge me)

Even non-mods can host contests and stuff, but I think you have to have a certain number of posts first.
yeah everyone can do this but the feeling of non knowing what is coming to battle with you is better.
so i think some Moderator should control everything

And if it is a duel, then... The Challenger picks his/her opponent (obviously), however the Challenged gets to pick the weapons and rules (What type of contest it is.). I think you meant this anyways.
yes ^^

Offline musashi-kami

• Almighty God
  • omae wa mou shindeiru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 11:20:16 AM »
in my old forum we used to do something like this.
------------------------------
there was a fixed topic in any area of the forum. people sign up in this thread/topic to make the PVPs. like that:
* Option 1: If you want to make a PVP and does not yet have an opponent, you put: "PVP ON". so the next person will know you are free.
----------
  EXAMPLE: PVP ON
        theme: Elves
-------------
* Option 2: If you already have an opponent and the theme for the duel, just post a fixed subscription (in the topic of PVPs, of course):
  ---  That's the registration form:
  PVP: Person 1 VS Person 2
   Deadline of delivery: 5 days - default date - (the date may be more or less than five days, provided that both people agree on the date)
  Genre / Theme: any theme (no hentai because it's not allowed, I think, kkk)

EXAMPLE:
  PVP: musashi-kami VS kojiro
  Deadline of delivery: 5 days
  Genre / Theme: Fantasy

* PS¹: After the registration being posted, the challenged person  should go and accept the challenge, that way you won't lose by forfeit, unknowingly, kkkk. just say something like, "I accept the challenge"
--------------------
* PVPs are something that can be combined between you (in the official topic of PVPs, for PM ... you decide) at the time you want, but it is in the official thread/topic (fixed) where the records of the duel will be made. The deadline is 5 days, the standard time, (as I said) or can be determined by themselves duelists. If the design / script is not sent by the deadline it will be considered as a starting abandonment (WO) and the other participant will be determined as winner. If neither of the participants send the drawing / script, then ... then there will be nothing, kkkk. If both meet the deadline, the winner will be chosen by the forum members through a poll.

* sending drawings and scripts: it is a moderator who takes care of PVPs. the drawings / scripts should be sent to him by PM with the subject: PVP of designers or writers (depending on which is, of course, kkk).  the message should say who are the competitors and what is the subject/theme (the same that was said before in the topic/thread)
EXAMPLE:
--
  PVP ON
  kojiro x musashi-kami
  theme / genre: fantasy
  date: February 3
--
like that it can be anonymous, where duelists will not know which design they will face until the day they are posted. and also to be more organized. if both drawings / scripts are sent before the deadline, the moderator can put them before the stipulated time.

* PS²: the moderator in charge of PVPs must formalize the PVPs, for example, I posted my dueling registration form on the official topic, then the moderator takes my registration form and put it again on the same topic/thread, for people to know the moderator made official a new duel and so there will not be problems with the dates.

* Poll: PVP after the registration form is posted on the official topic/thread, the moderator formalize the duel and the two duelists have sent drawings / scripts for the MODERATOR within the stipulated time, the moderator creates a new thread/topic for the duel.
--
EXAMPLE:
  "PVP of designers NUMBER 01 - kojiro vs Musashi-kami"
--
in this new topic/tread the moderator will post the design or script both contestants, also will post what the theme / genre of pvp (for people to know what it is, kkk) and place a poll for the other Raiders vote for which design / script found better and which design /script was closer on the issue chosen theme/genre.
------------------
did you understand ??? if you do not understand something just ask, will do my best to explain, kkk.
http://musashikami.deviantart.com/
"Ninguém começa no topo do mundo. Nem eu, nem você, nem mesmo Deus... Mas o vazio insuportável do trono do céu acabou. De agora em diante, EU ESTAREI SENTADO NELE !!!"
-AIZEN SOUSUKE

Offline Suzuki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 11:37:35 AM »
We don't have neither views or answers here so I think there is no one who has interest on this,
well i wasn't expecting nothing from this anyway.

It was just an idea btw you can delete this thread.  :bored:

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 11:45:06 AM »
You should usually give these things time Suzuki, and to be honest from the title I thought it was a shipping RP or something between two raiders. (person x person) is the internet shorthand for a ship of some sort or the other.

Also, it's in the wrong board. Be sure to read the board descriptions to know where exactly to put your workshop.

And as a final tip, embrace your idea. As one who suggested it suggest the first theme or topic, or ask if anyone is interested and then pitch the theme. Since it's your idea you should be the one to push it.

Anyways I'm swamped right now so can't even dare to attempt this, but I'm sure they're people who want to try it out.

If you insist on having it locked (no deletion unless it breaks rules) then contact any one of us mods.

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 11:51:52 AM »
me i want to try this out susuki want to try this idea of yours hha

Offline Suzuki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 02:39:54 PM »
@legomaestro: I'm sorry for my mistakes...

@Killer B: Sure, we can do this, I'll send you a PM with the details.

Offline musashi-kami

• Almighty God
  • omae wa mou shindeiru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 07:20:47 PM »
 hohoho, the topic/thread continued while I was away.
 but I see that I missed the chance to make a duel, if anyone else wants to know how to make a PVP,
 I am free to do a battle with my drawing. someone wants???
http://musashikami.deviantart.com/
"Ninguém começa no topo do mundo. Nem eu, nem você, nem mesmo Deus... Mas o vazio insuportável do trono do céu acabou. De agora em diante, EU ESTAREI SENTADO NELE !!!"
-AIZEN SOUSUKE