March 29, 2024, 02:30:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Help! I am designing a Manga Reader App... Would you help me by answering some..  (Read 1078 times)

Offline cld12

• View Profile
Hi there,

My name is Claudio and I am currently trying to re-design a Manga Reader App. This is not a commercial project but just some practice I am doing to improve my skills. I would need to ask you guys some questions to help me with the development of this project and I wonder whether or not you could help??

Please, copy the questions and add your answers below if you can… I only need answers from people in USA or UK who reads Manga (No Anime) on Apple Mobile Devices or traditional book style. (No Samsung, No Nokia, etc…)

Thanks for your help! :)

Demographic:
(Name)
1) Age?

2) Where are you from US or UK?

3)Are you Japanese at all?

4) Occupation?

5) Activities and Interest?

6) How often do you read Manga? (e.g. on a scale 1 - 5 with “1” being “not very often” and “5” being “expert reader”)

7) When and where do you read Manga? (e.g. When I go to work/On the Train - Before I sleep/In Bed)

8) Could you describe the actions of a typical day (or more than one)  in which you read Manga?(e.g. I wake up > I read Manga while having breakfast > I go out > I get the bus > I read Manga on the Bus to work… etc.. if it makes sense).

9) Why do you read Manga? (e.g. “on purpose for fun”, “entertain myself while queueing”, etc…)

10) What genre do you enjoy the most? What’s your favourite Manga?

11) Do you read Manga on Mobile devices or traditional book style? What technology do you use if any? iPhone 5, 6, 6 plus or any iPad?

12) Do you consider yourself an expert iPhone or iPad user? How well can you use it? (on a scale 1- 5 with one being “not very well” and “5” being “expert user”)

13) Do you currently use any App to read Manga? (Yes or No) If Yes which one?