January 16, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for Writers and Artists  (Read 461 times)

Offline roadkill404

• View Profile
Looking for Writers and Artists
« on: January 09, 2016, 01:53:42 PM »
Writers/artists wantes for an epic multiverse  series! I'm really bad at the detailed concepts but I can create badass worlds and tie them all together

Each story is focused on the same concepts and are tied by a "multiverse" idea. Most of the world's differ except for a few key factors. Nanotechnology, moral issues, and character traits.Much like the Final Fantasy franchise with chocobos, mana, and Cid. Except the MC dies at the end of each arc to progress the story of "Soul Wars".

"Kitty Girl Carnage" is a satirical, hunger games/battle royale type of manga that focuses on a corporation that subjegates cat girls to fuel expansionism, like much of today's modern day  manga and anime.

"Outbreak" is a post apocalyptical world that mashes up zombie, cyber punk, and magic genres. Its a dark manga focusing on the worst humanity has to offer with a glimmer of hope based off of the main characters. Following the cyber punk genre, technology that's supposed to produce a Utopia causes a Dystopia. Musical inspiration by Bassnectar. Pt 1 Album "Vava Voom", songs  "Butterfly" OP, "Laughter" ED. Pt 2 album "Divergent Spectrum" "Probable Cause" OP.  "Immegranidia", " Lights", and "The Matrix" ED rotating as a hint to the next story arc.

"Drop D" is still in conceptualization. Its a tough manga to make since its completely sound track based. Think Guillermo Del Torro's "Pacific Rim" based off of hard rock and heavy metal. I'm a huge fan of mecha anime from the '90s and the story focuses on the fall of original and artistic anime based off of creativity instead of light novel adaptations. Currently shelved.

"Mystic Memory" focuses on imprinted memory of the deceased. It follows along the horror or mystery genre. Its a relatively new concept I came up with recently so its still in the works. It explains and progresses "Soul Wars" Musical inspiration "dust hymn" and "flood on the floor" by Purity Ring. Album "Another Eternity"

"Soul Wars" is the defining story arc. Every previous manga revolves around this concept. This is where every previous protagonist's memory combines. The MC's goal is to halt the exploitation of a crumbling empire. Their focus is to invade other dimensions and conquer them. Here he uses every memory from his other "selves" and becomes an OP Badass. Musical inspiration AWOLNATION. Album Megalithic Symphony. OP "Soul Wars". ED: Every other track.

Please PM me with interest in any of these concepts :)

Offline CaptUsopp

• The horizon on the other side.. is what I aim for.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Writers and Artists
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 02:02:36 PM »
I know this was posted over a year ago.. Has these ideas progressed any? Message me if so.

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Writers and Artists
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »
yeah, rather intriguing