October 15, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The most powerful female in Bleach ?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The most powerful female in Bleach ?
« on: April 30, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »

Who is the most powerful female character in bleach ? I think the most powerful female in bleach is Yoruichi  would be the most powerful.

dawood

Re: The most powerful female in Bleach ?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »
yoruichi , unohana... or even halibel

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:32 PM »
Oh I forgot about Unohana. She is lot older than Yoruichi Think. I don,t think Halibel would be a match of any of them. Maybe she can give a fight to soi fong ?

Offline Nihonnokata

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
I think Yoruichi is strong, maybe Unohana, but we dunno her really. For Arrancars, Halibel would be powerful... Well, but Yoruichi is the strongest, I guess.
Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you.
While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you.

If I were the rain, could I connect with someones heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separeted earth and sky?

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 06:02:43 PM »
well we dont really know how strong neliel is. i mean when she was defeated it was the equivilent of a sucker punch. and then she lost a lot of reiatsu but she was the third espada after all.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

dawood

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:35:25 PM »
while i was reading this last and this weeks mangas it dawned on me that there are 3 vizards females and we haven't discussed them

there is Lisa Yad?maru who is shunsui's old vice captain

Hiyori Sarugaki who is urahara's old vice

and Mashiro Kuna... kensei's vice...  the thing about kuna is i suspicion leads me to believe that she is a lot stronger than one would first anticipate

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 11:27:22 PM »
We forgot about Vizards but the thing in in Anime we haven't get to know about them much. Maybe we might see them in action in future.

dawood

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 08:02:53 AM »
We forgot about Vizards but the thing in in Anime we haven't get to know about them much. Maybe we might see them in action in future.

LOL... well we haven't seen retsu unohana fight either but that never stopped us from pondering how strong she might be.....  the girls that i've just mentioned are vizards could they be stronger than her?????

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »
Because even when they were at soul society Unohana has been a captain. The reason why we think she is strong because is is the oldest captain next to the old man. If someone had survived that long then she has to be strong. She must have seen soo many Captains coming and going.

dawood

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 03:15:40 PM »
Because even when they were at soul society Unohana has been a captain. The reason why we think she is strong because is is the oldest captain next to the old man. If someone had survived that long then she has to be strong. She must have seen soo many Captains coming and going.

well... ichigo powered up massively when he became vizard!!! possibly even more so than some captains... and all three of those females have been vizards for over a hundred years more than ichigo.... plus some of them may have achieved bankai.. lol