November 18, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Anyone NEED a writer here? (Paid)  (Read 490 times)

Offline Aj cabrillos

• i am a WRITER NO NEED A BIG PAYMENT
    • View Profile
Anyone NEED a writer here? (Paid)
« on: September 30, 2015, 10:38:17 AM »
i am a writer i need a partner that who can trust here partner to i dont need a big payment all i need is your trust  i can give a sample of my finished articles if you want i will prove to you than i am a good writer i promies to you i will never let you down  promies then lets make a deal who will make a first MASSAGE in my account i will help you in one month on your manga i will be your writer no need for paying me this is for free i will prove to you that i am a GREAT WRITER --> PROMIES <-- then if we trust each other our bond become stronger and stronger and our goal is to make are manga to become viral and all the people read our manga will love it enjoy it they give as smile see a smile of every person who reads with our manga They fill our hearts with there smile right thats what i fell and that the reason i want to write a manga
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:53:09 AM by legomaestro »
hi i am aj cabrillos you can add me in Face Book just SEND me a message if you want me to be your writer pls PM i will do my best to become a perfect manga of yours that was a promies lets do our best by the way i leave in the philippines WE FILIPINO HAVE A GREAT SKILL I PROMIES

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone NEED a Writer here? (Paid)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 10:52:28 AM »
Please introduce yourself in the welcome center first - http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?board=4.0 I see you are eager to write for people but it's easier to find collaborations if you familiarize yourself with the community and rules

I've edited your topic post. As for your request please revise it . These rules may help http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8672.0.html

Avoid full caps because that comes off really shouty online

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:55:07 AM by legomaestro »

Offline CptCog

• View Profile
Re: Anyone NEED a writer here? (Paid)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 08:29:26 PM »
I feel like you have this pretty much down to a script right now, Lego XD