October 17, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Tzefa Drawin  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
Re: Tzefa Drawin
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 06:02:48 AM »

Spoiler

Spoiler
Rarely sighted apparent pixel artist

Offline Philosotaku

• MR's One and Only Resident Philosopher
  • Thought is but a means to action.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 11:47:21 PM »
Love it! I especially like the clouds in the colored version. Something about them just stands out to me.
Everyone is the hero of their own life. But I'm the only main character in the world.
--
I officially takes commissions for story development. Here's my DA for info: http://philosotaku.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Development-Commissions-631535894

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 05:27:44 AM »
Something else I've been working on in the side for fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-qfK0K5W4
( I can't figure out how to get things to embed)

I haven't been sleeping much between work and drawing so I've been rather anti-social lately woops

Nice! I like the cape, that's great!

The hands are a little small maybe, and overall the colour of the figur could meld a bitmore into the background on the shadowy side, but the movement has tension. I like it :)

Yea for some reason I'm always a little too afraid to go towards making things too dark, something I need to practice on, maybe something with more drastic lighting

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 02:10:55 AM »
Did this one as a commission for a friend of mine

Spoiler

Offline eldritchmaestro

• High Chancellor of Horror
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 04:24:50 AM »
One does not simply wage war without looking dapper first. Almost looks like a screenshot from one of those artsy pixel art video games. I can almost see the text scrolling and the screen fading to the other frames as it explains the rest of the story.

Nice work Tzefa!

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 06:58:22 AM »
One does not simply wage war without looking dapper first. Almost looks like a screenshot from one of those artsy pixel art video games. I can almost see the text scrolling and the screen fading to the other frames as it explains the rest of the story.

Nice work Tzefa!

Funny you mentioning artsy pixel video games with what I've been working on lately :P
Which I'm thinking of making a thread for eventually... But uhh I'm not sure if there really is a place I could post writing/design/pictures of a video game in progress...

In the meantime I got some of the designs I've done for the characters drawn up, I managed to hook some of them up in Live2D which was a fun experiment for them, the rest of my time right now has been spriting backgrounds and characters which has been going well, if slowly

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Offline Philosotaku

• MR's One and Only Resident Philosopher
  • Thought is but a means to action.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2016, 12:14:26 AM »
Looking good!

Although for the first girl, and don't mind me saying this, but something is off about her breasts. They seem not to be the same size. Am I the only one who sees that?
Everyone is the hero of their own life. But I'm the only main character in the world.
--
I officially takes commissions for story development. Here's my DA for info: http://philosotaku.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Development-Commissions-631535894

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2016, 12:31:22 AM »
You mean her right breast is smaller than her left breast?  :hmm: Maybe it's that.  :unsure:

That, and I have a nagging feeling the first girl's head is more... turnip shape than egg shape  :-\

The other two characters look great though!  :thumbsup: Keep it up!
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 12:39:49 AM »
Don't feel discouraged. I see what they're talking about, but even as a woman, I have difficulty drawing breasts. Women are just more difficult for people who are more used to drawing men. It's okay to have awkwardness running from one sex to the other.

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 01:34:47 AM »
Actually the problems beyond her breast her entire shoulder is wider on that side, not sure how I missed that one

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 07:10:12 PM »
WIP of a commission I'm working on....
It was meant to be less manservicey but somehow things slowly got out of hand during the conceptual phase and nobody stopped me from trying to make it the most manly thing I could think of

Spoiler

Offline MusicFreak8800

• The little girl who always sings ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2017, 05:55:20 PM »
I hope it's okay, but I took the liberty to fix a little bit on one of your drawings :D I really liked it, so I couldn't keep myself from tweaking it and giving some hopefully constructive criticism ^^'

Spoiler
Alright, if I come of as rude or harsh, please call me out on it, because I might be a bit direct on how I criticize. But don't take this criticism as something negative! Just a few advices :biggrin:

Okay, first of all, the face is quite wide. Especially compared to how small the body is. One of the things making the head look extra large, is the missing sideburns. I know some shave it off, but in this design, which looks quite natural, drawing them really frames the face.
The chin is very small and pointy, so I softened it a bit. It could be a style descision, like Sycra has, so it's of course up to you which you prefer.
I don't know if it was a design descision, but when you put so much detail on the bottom lip but don't draw the upper, it does look slightly odd. So I drew the upper lip.
Some basic neck anatomy is that when you draw the neck, especially on young females (unless very thin or muscular), those two line from the collarbone to the base of the jaw, is usually not very present. Most of the time invisible when it's a standard front view like it's in this drawing. And I softened the lines of the collarbone, just to make it less prominent.
Boobs are quite weird to draw, but one thing is to remember is gravity. They aren't perfect round, yet they shouldn't be droopy unless it's without a brae. And clothes doesn't usually fold underneath them unless there is some sewing that allows it. So I smoothed the lines out, to make it look like a more loose dress and lowered the position of the breast.

I hope it helps a little bit :D

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:45:07 AM by MusicFreak8800 »

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 02:23:28 AM »
unfortunate broken link I think? cause I hear what your talking about but don't see any fixd drawing O.o

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 10:53:58 PM »
Some concept art for the webcomic

Spoiler

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2017, 01:39:33 AM »
I love this cross hatching. And your coloring look cool. also love the backgrounds. The girl on the cliff at first glance i thought she is giant, But the colored version make clear she’s on a cliff .
Animation test looks Great!! Good work.