March 29, 2024, 04:18:21 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: writer available(paid commision)  (Read 2208 times)

Offline animefreak

• View Profile
writer available(paid commision)
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:24:39 PM »
hi names Reggie i am a intermediate writer that have a couple of works out i am willing to chat with you about a deal we can make for me to make your story or even refine it.I am willing to show you some of my work. i work on mostly all genres.Just message me and ask thanks cant wait to work with you.

you can tell me how much your trying to pay i dont like to set a price because it turns people away  even though we can talk and i will adjust it

include interest please
:long time project
:one shot:
:short story

Offline a

• Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
Re: writer available(paid commision)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 07:47:57 PM »
I genuinely believe that if you're going to 'put yourself out there' as a professional writer, you should at least proof read what you post.

Your post sparingly uses capital letters, your grammar is poor and you don't place a space after full stops.

Offline Mysie

• Attic Dweller
  • 'NoFace' reminds me of my Uncle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 08:15:55 PM »
I genuinely believe that if you're going to 'put yourself out there' as a professional writer, you should at least proof read what you post.

Your post sparingly uses capital letters, your grammar is poor and you don't place a space after full stops.

Right?! Especially if you want paid work. Dayum, son.

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 08:31:40 PM »
I... have to agree, although honestly I couldn't care less about the grammar for the first post or whatnot.  :unsure: But that's just me personally.

If you want to successfully advertise yourself as a professional writer, one part of that is presenting that professionalism through your introduction. Showcasing past works also helps promote your case when others decide to look into you.
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ope1ativ3
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/OPHolden

Offline CptCog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:28:24 PM »
I don't know if your ideas are good or not, but you probably won't get any bites from any artist for a few reasons:

A. You haven't been here long enough for people to get to know you. No artist here will

B. You're in the wrong section. This is for Artists looking for Writers. Most artists don't frequent this area (I think?...).

C. You're expecting artists to come to you without giving a bit of yourself first. Why would an artist waste their precious time on someone who hasn't proof-read their comment, shown any of their work, or properly advertised themselves?

I don't mean to be rude by this comment, rather blunt because I'm lazy and don't want to type alot.