September 25, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Moderator abuse of power  (Read 3956 times)

Offline Vacant

• MR's official no.1 present wrapper
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator abuse of power
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 05:32:51 PM »
I'd give the same advice to yourself michael. I'll say now i haven't read where this has started but its apparent theres some ill will between you two stemming from a review. Best thing to do is to draw a line under it, even ignore each other for a short time if need be, then can have a conversation when things have cooled down if you wanna work things out.

Not everyone see's eye to eye here, but can at least be civil if not the best of pals.

Offline Galvanoid

• Future manga artist... I hope
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 07:22:44 PM »
A comma would help.

Lmao this is probably why you got banned

Offline DeAngelus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 08:13:35 PM »
A comma would help.

Lmao this is probably why you got banned
I doubt it . Still on AtomikBlast's point , I've stressed people to add punctuation & capitalization to whatever they write as well ...

This may be the internet but one should not make it an excuse to not punctuate & capitalize whatever they write (Heck , it should not be an excuse for everything to begin with) , even typing out a proper story for people to read . Mistakes are fine but when one is aware of the needs of it , one would best apply it ... it's not that difficult & tedious to do so & also , it's good practice .

The keyboard gave us those buttons to be used , so as tablets , smartphones etc. - they had it too . If one don't feel (or too lazy) like using it , remove those buttons from the keyboard one's using , please (including the shift keys as well) .

Having little to no punctuation means readers would have to keep on reading till they reach a nearby pit-stop & that can be the a full stop or end of a paragraph , that is if one decides to have one to begin with (some people don't though) & they have to do it in a single 'breath' .

Oh and Vacant , here it is .
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,14056.msg238553.html#msg238553
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,14079.msg238614.html#msg238614
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:37:37 PM by DeAngelus »
PM me if you wanted a critique. It takes time for one to come to you, so please be patient.

If you wanted it to be public or private, do tell me.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 09:16:18 PM »
well since this seems to have more or less fizzled, I'm going to go ahead and lock the topic.

to be honest, very glad the most of you had cool heads about this.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2015, 06:53:54 AM »
AtomikBlast received a 14 day ban. He broke the not just one but bunch of rules. We don't have too many rules and also it's really hard to get banned here. But still people able to get temp or perm bans.

When you want to rant check the rules and make sure you can do it with in the scope of rules. Rule number 1 say don't argue or fight or rant about mods. If you have a problem with a mod then take it to a senor mod or Admin. I heard he did some colorful comments but I can't find those in bin because of this spam account. That's why the 14 day ban.

I hope he will not do same mistake if he come back after 2 weeks. No more second chances I learned from past experience here people decide to take it granted when they are given a chance. I was forced to give several permanent bans because of this.