April 18, 2024, 10:50:04 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Honey, Stalin Took the Kids ~Saving the High School!  (Read 16992 times)

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Honey, Stalin Took the Kids ~Saving the High School!
« on: July 23, 2015, 03:58:35 PM »
HONEY, STALIN TOOK THE KIDS
A Comedy By Coldmiser8675
(Updated: The story is more fleshed out, meaning more description on the characters and added story in the beginning. Also, Saving the High School! Chapter 10 has been added in the latest post, along with some amazing drawings by Tykva! . Please enjoy ;D)

For the summer announcement, go further into the thread.

High School senior Richard Mortimer is tasked with babysitting his neighbor's' three kids, but ultimately finds out that the job is harder than it seems. Joseph Stalin has apparently come back from the dead and kidnapped the three youngins, leaving Richard in a state of shock and awe.  Ashley Danhauer, a classmate of Richard, is a witness to the kidnapping as well. The two go after the evil resurrected dictator to save the kiddies..hopefully understanding why Stalin has come back from the dead along the way, and why he even wants the kids to begin with. To their aid, Richard's best friend Bobby Winthrop, a strange girl named Sahara Reinhart , and their history teacher George O'Plucker. Can this weird group save the kids from Stalin's clutches? As they try, a bizarre, but extraordinary adventure unfolds, involving secrets and conspiracies of Cold War sorcery.

The following is a parody. I do not own Stalin.

PROLOGUE:

Spoiler
INT. Russian underground. Rock walls cramp a long hallway with their rough edges going a few millimeters out. Small holes of light pierce through the top fifty feet high, showing the closeness to normal elevation. Two men are sprinting down the straight path. The whole place is shaking, causing parts of ceiling structure to fall onto the ground. The two men get hit by small rocks of ceiling, but they don’t slow their pace. A shrieking sound echoes through the narrow passageway and coming from behind them. The man who takes the lead is a middle aged dark fellow wearing a brown jacket and ruined khakis. His white beard is stained with dirt, his round spectacles foggy and filthy--but still see through. The man behind him is another older fellow with short and messy hair, a small dark mustache, and a pale face tainted with soil. He wears a dark jacket, and is carrying a book the size of a Webster’s dictionary. The man in the lead begins to speak;

Michael Borough
How much longer Mr. Danhauer?!
(He says, exhaling a good portion of air in the process)

James Danhauer
It should be up straight ahead!(Gasping heavily) Right through that room!

(A large circular doorway is nearing them. The inside shows nothing but pitch darkness.)

(A woman’s shrieking voice is heard again, and the shaking gets more violent. Larger rocks fall from the ceiling.)

Michael
(Looks towards the ceiling with fright on his tiring face)
Holy Christ!

James
 Keep your head forward!

(A large boulder falls right in front of Michael Borough. His feet screech to a halt, his body trembles with anxiety. His flight response had overtaken him. James Danhauer bumps into him from behind.)

James
Hurry! Go!

(They take a large step over the rock and start running again. The ground gets more violent with another piercing shriek. This time it’s so loud it feels like it's right behind them. They make it through the circular doorway, and are engulfed in its pitch darkness.)

Michael
Open the book!

(James feels for the edges of the book with his hands, and after a few seconds of fumbling his fingers around it, he opens it. Another shriek echoes louder behind them outside of the room, almost as if it’s drawing near.)

(A loud foreign screech escapes from the book’s contents, and a powerful red light is projected and brightens the entire room. A large statue of Joseph Stalin is standing proudly in the middle of the large area, along with four miniature coffins. Besides that, the room is bare with only a rock floor, and cement walls showered with wet dirt. Michael Borough looks around frantically. His face is moist with sweat both from fatigue and fear.)

Michael
Where’s the exit?! (Looks to James' side at the entrance) It was here when we entered--

(His face freezes in a look of terror. James Danhauer looks at him questioningly and is horrified by his face filled with fear.)

James
What is it?! What--

(He starts to turn around, but stops halfway. His body stops ninety degrees in a turn from sudden realization.)
James
 No!

(He turns back to Michael, places the book still wide open on the ground by his feet, and shakes him violently with his bruised up hands.)

James
 Look away! Look AWAY!

(The owner of the loud shrieks is a figure far too terrifying for a human to bear, James Danhauer knows that, and he quickly regains himself from the strong fear within his tired forty-five year old body.)

James
No..(It’s right behind us.)

(Michael Borough’s pupils enlarge to the point of covering the whole eye in darkness. His face is frozen in a state of terror. James can hear small footsteps coming towards him from behind. It’s breathing is eerily calm but loud.)

James
No!

(James Danhauer picks up the book, runs past the catatonic body of Michael Borough, and heads towards the Stalin statue. He raises his large book, still open and projecting the red light.)

James
We were not prepared! We were not prepared! We didn’t know that this would happen!

(The base of the Stalin Statue shows a door that’s cracking open. A figure is coming out. James Danhauer hears the creaking and turns his head to the opening door.)

James
No. It’s done it..It revived--

( Footsteps advance behind him, the breathing drawing nearer and nearer. He can feel the moist inhuman breath on his neck. His skin crawls and produces goosebumps, his hairs rise up like spikes. The corpse from the door is now walking towards him, reaching at him. He’s cornered now, all he can do is raise the book up to the ceiling and call out to the civilization that will not hear him.)

James
They’re in danger! This thing will come after them! Warn them! Warn my beautiful wife Lilly and daughter Ashley! Warn the chosen ones it will use as puppets! Warn the--

(Cold dead hands press on his shoulders, and before he knows it, his throat is slit. The light emitting from the book fires one last bolt of its red light, then dies. The light goes through the ceiling and into the civilized world. Pitch blackness once again engulfs the room, and a sound of something feeding echoes in the dark…)

End Prologue.

Chapter 1: Communism 101

Spoiler
So the story begins inside a high school classroom, a rather cramped and messy atmosphere. The white painted walls enclosing its inhabitants are covered with many multi-colored posters. The map of the world, the biggest poster, is plastered on the rear. To the walls on the sides shaped to hold long rectangular windows, contain posters of men in eighteenth century military clothing, charging out on a green field with their long, pointed rifles in the air.  Everywhere else, the small crevices are filled with posters containing motivational sayings, the Golden Rule, and homework assignments. A tall, formally dressed man wearing a blue dress shirt and khakis in his mid forties is teaching his handful of students. His darkened skin, skinny physique and very short  black hair hide his age rather well, with the only exception of a few wrinkles on his face. This man is the teacher Mr. George O’plucker, and boy, there’s a reason for those wrinkles on his face. That reason is having to deal with his class, which consists of many peculiar students.

Begin scene: INT; classroom. Afternoon.
 Teacher Mr. O'Plucker is giving a lecture to his few students. He stands in front of a big white board pointing at his handwritten facts as he talks. Bullet points about “The Big Three” and the end of the second world war cover a good portion of the board. One of his students named Richard Mortimer sits in the middle desk. The kid’s a student of average height,with black hair down to half of his neck. His crystal blue eyes lazily shift to the small window at the left side of the classroom. He’s quite comfortable in his forest green zip-front sweatshirt, and stands out in his blue jeans and Nike sneakers, as neither of these match in terms of style.
 his hand rests under his head and he's trying to prevent himself from falling asleep.
Some other students in the class are doing the same thing, but others are doing different inappropriate activities. A gothy looking kid  dressed in black with piercings is banging his head against his desk and whispering for satan, the pretty blonde girl behind him with multiple necklaces of the holy cross around her neck, is in constant prayer. Her elbows on the desk, and her hands clasped together. She whispers out, save him lord! The necklaces shine from the reflection of the sun, making them look like she’s got bling like Mr. T.
A chunky pale kid in a stretched t-shirt vigorously shoves cheetos into his large hole of a mouth. Orange crumbs fly from his desk to the floor around him.

In spite of these uninterested students, there is one however, who’s paying attention and shows interest to the lecture. A beautiful girl with long dark hair, and a nice curvy figure. Looking desirable in her white long-sleeve lace button up shirt, its tightness on her body gives more shape to her fine looking breasts(even though she’s still a growing teenager mind you). She is a height of about five feet, and has a face of the beautiful damsels that are depicted in storybooks.  Her name is Ashley Danhauer, a grade A student who is ranked as one of the popular kids. She’s so smart and good looking that the other girls in school and the local area altogether are jealous of her, so jealous in fact that they would try to kill her to take her place as the most popular girl in school...and in life. So far, three attempts have been made, but to no avail. Ashley stabbed her assassins with sharp pencils, using her self defense skills fluently. Although she is popular, she does not officially declare that she is, nor does she really care. Right now she’s trying to focus on what the teacher is saying, and not getting distracted with the sound of Richard's hand beating on his head.

Mr. O'Plucker:

Okay kids, now that we summed up everything about World War II, it's time to move on to the Cold War. Anyone here know anything about the Cold War?

(After five seconds of no response, one kid raises their hand. He’s of average height, but a bit taller than Richard. He has big brown eyes that could make someone seriously confused if they were to look directly at them. His shaggy brown hair almost covers them, and splits at the center revealing mostly his small clump of a nose and his mouth. He leans back in his chair, relaxed and confident. His Bob Marley t-shirt sags backward and shapes his thin physique. His cargo shorts raised showing his bare shins on his desk. )

Mr. O' Plucker:
Yes you Bobby.

Bobby:
It was cold

Mr. O'Plucker
(Stares at the kid with an expression of grief) Anyone else know anything about the Cold War...besides that it was cold.

( Another kid raises their hand, and this time it’s a young female. She has thick, dyed purple hair, that sits at a length of just above her shoulders. She wears heavy eyeliner around gray depressing eyes. In spite of this, she is decently good looking(Not as curved and good looking as Ashley, but up there.) in her tight, black short sleeve shirt with the word “Krong” in red plastered on its middle over her decent-sized breasts. She sits casually in her seat with her raised hand, her shirt pulled upward showing a pale tummy and the top of her maroon skinny jeans. O'Plucker spots her and points.)
O’Plucker
Miss Reinhart?

Sahara
It's when the moon turns west and faces inward, showing the great shadow of darkness. Where shadow demons known as Krong invade our planet craving for secrets of our inner reflection.

(Everyone stares at the student)

Mr. O'Plucker:
Well ma'am, that was very..creative.

Sahara
The voices in my head told me that... you should listen to them...we are all going to die.

Mr. O'Plucker
Okay before I call in the school nurse and possibly some men in white jackets with tranquilizers, can anyone tell me one thing about the Cold War?

(Richard raises his hand)

Richard
Oh Mr. Plucker! I know!

Mr. O'Plucker
(Sighs) yes Mr. Mortimer.

Richard
There was a war.

( the class gives off a few giggles, except Ashley.)

Mr. O'Plucker
My God, Do you kids even think about what you say, or even listen to me?! I felt like I've wasted my time creating those assignments, in fact you're making me miss my old days running the juvenile prison! (smiles) Aw yes, the prison, where we would watch the kids suffer and cry in pain! I would witness the sadness in their eyes, and laugh at them in their little cells of misery!

Ashley
(Raises hand) If I may Mr. O’Plucker, the cold war was a period of tension between the United States and the communist Soviet Union.

O’Plucker
Very good Ashley, what a delectable answer!

Richard
(Raises hand)
What’s communism? 

Mr. O’Plukcer

Good question Richard (Picks up text book from his desk). In your book,Communism is defined as a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with … oh wait wrong book…. (throws book away and picks up a new one from the desk) ah here we go! communism is a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. Basically, it is very bad. The Soviet Union wanted to spread communism throughout the world, but the United States would not let that happen. Because of that both sides threatened to launch nuclear missiles at each other…

Richard
I don’t see what’s so bad about Communism. It doesn’t sound so evil.

O’Plucker
(GASP)Oh really? would you like to have the same house as your neighbors? Or having Lenin own your house? It appears that maybe you need to learn a bit more on communism and only then you’ll appreciate our beloved capitalism. I'm assigning you an essay about communism due tomorrow!

Richard
What!? thats bull *censored*!

O’Plucker
No ( holds up damp, wet bag ) this is bull *censored*! Yeah that’s right, I carry *censored*ing bull*censored* with me everyday to class, cause I love bull*censored*, but the only bull*censored* I don’t like is yours! (throws book of communism in Richard’s direction. Richard recoils a bit in his seat as it lands flat on his desk with a loud thwap.) Tomorrow in class Mr. Mortimer I want 3 pages why communism is bad, (Looks at the rest of the class)and that goes for all of you!

(Class Moans)

O’Plucker
Now, now class, you can all thank Mortimer for this wonderful assignment. It is important for you all to learn the true darkness that is communism. (Heads behind his desk) By the way, if any of you want to beat up Mortimer after school for this, I’ll keep my room open when I leave. Just remember to clean the blood off the floor this time. Class dismissed!

(Mr. O’Plucker stands by the doorway of the classroom, his arm out as if gesturing them to leave. The students all glare at Richard. Richard looks around nervously at his classmates.)

Richard
Uh, you guys know he was kidding... right? Um help.. (he looks to the doorway, and sees Ashley leave, Bobby looks at him as he walks behind her, saying ‘sorry’ under his breath, then makes a heart with his hands, then points at Richard. O’Plucker slams the door behind him.)

The ten other students stand up and crowd his desk, with the exception of Sahara, who’s just sitting there and looking blankly at the white board. She stares at the word “Communist” that Mr. O’Plucker had written with his blue Expo marker.

Sahara
It’s...It’s coming.

Richard
(To all the kids that are surrounding him) Okay first of all, you people never even pay attention. I swear he told us we have a test tomorrow too, but you guys just sat there and drooled like the morons you are, so of course when I say something, you all...

(They get closer, enraged. The religious girl with the cross necklaces inches closer, holding a small cup in her hand.)
Religious girl
How dare you mock us with sin!
(She puts her free hand in the cup, then takes it out and flicks her wrist violently, spraying holy water in Richard's eyes.)

Richard
AAAAHH! Jesus! (He puts his hands over his eyes)

Religious Girl
Don’t say the lord’s name in vain!
(She flicks more on him, but it only soaks his hair a bit this time.)

(The Gothy student looks to the fat boy licking the inside of the bag of cheetos)

Gothy Kid
Hold him down with your weight fatty, I bet he’s got money in his pockets to buy three bags of those (he nods at the fat kid’s Cheeto bag that he has raised over his mouth.)

Fat Kid
Oooooh! (smiles, his lips painted with orange cheese. He looks like a fat clown.)

(Before Richard manages to erase the pain of holy water from his eyes, the fat kid throws himself onto him. The chair he’s sitting in falls back, and his eyes are no longer of major concern. He’s still conscious surprisingly, on the floor, with a fat kid sitting on his sternum. His head throbbing.)

Gothy Kid
Everybody! Kick him!

(They all begin kicking Richard)

Richard
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow,

(Meanwhile, Sahara is still staring at the word ‘Communist’ on the whiteboard.)

INT. The School hallway, fortified by brown bricked walls, with colored posters plastered here and there. The majority of the posters mostly say the words “School Spirit!” In large paper letters. Some of them say it in Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Italian, French, and German. One poster is placed higher up on the wall above the others, saying, “We are all United” in the same rainbow colored letters. Ashley, Bobby and Mr. O’Plucker are walking past the posters, navy blue lockers stacked in rows of three, and other classrooms still containing students and teachers going through their class time.

Ashley
Mr. O’Plucker, is it really okay for you to let them beat up Richard?

O’Plucker
Of course not, but they won’t do it. They’re just kids after all, you all love each other.

Bobby
As much as I wish that were true, I really think they’re beating the hell out of him right now. As his friend, I’m obliged to tell you that.

O’Plucker
Go home Bobby.

Bobby
Can’t, Mr. O’Plucker, Ashley’s gonna help me with your stupid essay.

Ashley
I thought it was just your math!?

Bobby
It was, until this guy(points to O’Plucker) gave us another homework paper to do. Man, Pluck, you really killed my thursday night.

O’Plucker
I swear to God, Bobby...

Bobby
Why don’t you like me Mr. O’Plucker?

O’Plucker
Cause you’re you, Bobby. If I had a choice between the one worshipping a thing called ‘Krong’, and yourself...I’d probably jump out the window for being forced to choose between the two of you .

Bobby
By golly Pluck, that warms my heart.

(They make it to the entrance of the school, students with their heavy backpacks come in and out, some faculty members in their business shirts are talking to one another while drinking coffee from the lounge room nearby. Some are just monitoring the students as they come and go. The bell rings, officially signifying the end of the day.)

O’Plucker
Oh thank God the exit. (He heads out the door, Bobby and Ashley watch him go)

Bobby
Love you too Pluck, can’t wait to see you tomorrow!

Ashley
I don’t think calling him that is helping your cause.

Bobby
You’re mistaking my cause girly. I love this.

Ashley
(She rolls her eyes to the lounge room) this is probably your only source of entertainment huh?

Bobby
Nah, you should see what me and Richard do for his school projects. Now that is entertainment!

(Ashley lets out a sigh)

Ashley
I wonder if he’s dead.

Bobby
Richard?

Ashley
Who else did we leave alone to a group of psychos?
Bobby
Nah he’s fine. I forgot you’re a first timer to this class. Richard’s tough as nails! The last time this happened, he survived being thrown out a two story window.

Ashley
What?!

Bobby
Crazy right?!

Ashley
And you just stood there and let it happen?

(Bobby stares at Ashley. A slight pause)

Bobby
Let’s get started on our homework now.. (He walks on.)

(Ashley lets out another sigh, and follows Bobby)

Ashley
I’m charging you double for doing these assignments you know!

INT. Outside the classroom door in the hallway. The ten kids walk out one by one, both showing satisfied smiles. The fat kid and the Goth kid are flipping quarters that they stole from Richard’s pockets as they walk.

Goth Kid
Only had a dollar and fifty cents.

INT. Classroom. Richard is left inside the classroom. He’s on the ground, panting like a tired hound dog. He’s bruised up in the face, the black and blue coloring the white skin in splotches.

Richard
It hurts….

(He looks around and notices that Sahara is still sitting in her desk, staring at the whiteboard. She mutters almost in a whisper.)

Sahara
It’s coming.

Richard
(Sighs, then closes his eyes in frustration)
Geez, what a weirdo.

Sahara
I heard that.
(She’s still eyeing the board, not turning her head at all to Richard’s direction on her left.)

(Richard’s eyes widen in surprise, but instantly clasps his hands against his head from the throbbing it produced. The bastards kicked him there too, they kicked him everywhere.)

Richard
Ugh, whatever. You’re all weirdos. You all suck!

(He clasps his hands harder on his head. The shout made it throb even more.)

Richard
(Clasping his hands tightly on his head) If only I hadn’t scored so low on that Goddamn history CAPT test! I wouldn’t be here! I’d be in a normal class! I--

Sahara
It’s coming.

Richard
Would you PLEASE just shut up about that for five *censored*ing minutes!?

Sahara
It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming…

(Richard begins to sob, his hands still clasped against his head)

Richard
Out of all the kids that were in this room beating me up, you’re the worst of them all.

(Sahara continues looking at the board)

Sahara
It’s coming. It’s coming…

(The words on the board start to scramble around. Each letter starts to form a new word. Two words replace “Communist” with “YOU’RE DEAD”. They turn blood red. Sahara’s blank face turns to one filled with horror.)

Sahara
It’s coming! It’s coming! It will kill us all!

(The board adds in another word, turning the sentence into, “YOU’RE DEAD REINHART”. She screams and falls off her desk, covering her head with her hands. She starts trembling. Richard heard the thud, and forces himself to sit up.)

Richard
Whoa! Hey! I’m the one that should be on the ground in pain!

(Still holding onto his head with his left hand, he manages to stand on his feet. His whole body aches from the violent kicks he received. The worst pain he felt when he got up was the one to his right rib cage from the religious girl, who didn’t hesitate at the slightest to give him the hardest kick she could ask God to give. So much for love thy neighbor, he thinks. He walks towards the girl on her knees, clasping her hands to her head.)

Sahara
No! No! No! No! You’re not killing anyone!

Richard
Are you alright? Geez what’s wrong with you? Should I call the nurse? (O’Plucker should have called her earlier after all, he thinks.)

Sahara
No! No! No!

(Her face turns blank again, emotionless)

Sahara
Konets etogo mira blizok..

Richard
What the hell…
(he looks around, making sure nobody is seeing him interacting with this strange girl. He looks back down when he sees that the coast is clear.)
Richard
Alright, I’m going to get the nurse, then she might call the ambulance or something. I think you’re brain’s finally fried from all that nonsense you keep sayi--

(Richard’s arm is being grabbed by the girl, still showing an emotionless face. Her grip is so tight it makes Richard wince.)

Sahara
I’m fine. I’ve caught ahold of myself, just in time.

Richard
What?

(Richard is completely terrified. What did she mean by that? He thinks, but instantly realizes that he doesn’t want to know. He wants to get away from this person ASAP. However, she pulls herself up using Richard’s arm. He staggers a bit, both from the pain he recently received and the surprising heaviness this girl has. She makes it to her feet, her eyes to the floor. Richard looks at her agitated, but a bit terrified at the same time.)

Richard
You alright?

Sahara
Yes.

(She grabs her backpack that rests by her feet near her desk, and walks past him to the door. She stops right in front of the doorway. She doesn’t turn around.)

Sahara
It’s coming..and you’ll be there to see it Richard...We all will.

(She walks out into the empty hallway.)

Chapter 2: Peekaboo, Stalin sees you...:

Spoiler
EXT. The Clarks house, on a nice november evening.
 It’s a fine white two story colonial. The house is located in a small suburban neighborhood, with only a small portion of a yard. The only separation between the house and its neighbors are the small hedges on the left and right of the house. Richard is going to be babysitting the Clarks's two baby kids, however Richard is unaware of it. He just came back from school when he received a call from his father saying that Mr. Clark needed him. The Clarks are a young family, with the husband and wife being in their early thirties. Mr. Clark, is a dashing young man with short brown curly hair, thin lips, and a facial structure of a handsome movie star. Mrs. Clark has the movie model appearance as well, with her long blonde hair neatly straight. They open the door after hearing Richard’s knocking, and are very excited to see him.)

Mr. Clark
Richard! So glad you could make it! Come on in!

Richard
Hello Mr. Clark, very tender weather we’re having this evening!(walks in) So what seems to be the problem with your refrigerator?

Mr. Clark
Oh well you know, it’s running, I...I think it has a cold. (edges towards door, sees Mrs. Clark jump out the window into their car.)

Richard
Wait, what? (turns around towards Mr. Clark)

Mr. Clark
Sucka! (slams door and jams it with an umbrella)

Richard
What the Hell man! That is not cool! Fu--

(Clarks drive by)

Mr. Clark
Don’t wake the children!

Richard
Damn it! Oh well, I guess I have to babysit now.

Richard is all alone, save for the sleeping children upstairs. He sits on a soft red sofa in the living room, searching for a remote control to turn on the small flatscreen television in front of him. He scavenges around the living room. It has the appearance of a perfect room on a television sitcom. A posed picture sits on a lamp table containing three baby Clarks all on tricycles, another one next to it shows the married parents on their wedding day in front of a white limo. Expensive purple vases are perched on the shelf above the T.V, as well as school portraits of kids that Richard assumes must be their cousins or nieces or nephews. After five minutes of searching, he decides to call it quits and pulls up his backpack.

Richard
Well, I guess I should just get started with this. (Pulls out the Communist Manifesto paperback from his backpack. A picture of Karl Marx posing in ‘the thinker’ position, is on the cover.) Three pages about why this guy’s bad huh? Thanks, O’Plucker, What a douche.

(Richard opens the first page of the book, and sets his eyes randomly on a particular paragraph.)

(Communist Manifesto: The feudal system of industry, in which industrial production was monopolised by closed guilds, now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets. The manufacturing system took its place. The guild-masters were pushed on one side by the manufacturing middle class; division of labour between the different corporate guilds vanished in the face of division of labour in each single workshop….)

(He throws the book on a wooden coffee table in front of him, then searches for something else in his backpack) Now where did I put my notebook?

(Richard finds a pink notebook that says, “Ashley Danhauer” on the cover.)

Richard
Oh God…Damn I must have took hers by mistake somehow. Oh well, she won’t know if I use one blank page.(He flips through the pages filled with neat handwriting, but stops on one as it catches his eye.)

(Notebook Entry #12, “My first day in High school as a Junior!!! <3 <3”:
It was the first time I walked into the school building since June, and all I can say is that it was the most awkward and terrifying day of my life. Everyone looked at me strangely as I walked into Mrs. Menser’s chemistry class. Their expressions were that of shock and bewilderment, as if they had seen a ghost. I was really terrified! I never got any attention like that in my entire life. It was only two and a half months ago that I was known as just a “ pile of flab” that filled up a desk, now, everyone’s giving me looks as if they’re seeing John Travolta(My future Husband!!!!)...

Richard
(John Travolta(My future husband!!!))Guess she doesn’t know...and is blind...(Shudders. Then continues.)

(Notebook Entry #12 “My first day in High school as a Junior!!! <3 <3” Cont.:
...It’s completely strange. Well, my mom did say that I changed a lot after she had sent me to “Runner’s Anonymous”. That was an experience I’ll probably never forget... The name of this program says something unclear to the client. First, there’s no description on what kind running the client will be doing. When I got myself through the electric chained fence(The gate door was open, but that should have been my first clue to leave, but then again mother’s orders),  big men with whips forced all the male and female clients on all fours and go out in the field to chase their chickens. We had to do this for eight hours everyday, and if we slowed down for merely a second, the big men would surround us and give us twenty lashes; five for being too slow, and fifteen for “being just plain fat har har har!”...)

Richard
Holy *censored*… (He keeps reading)

...When I got back at the end of August, I was tanned, scratched up, but most important to my mother; really skinny. She was mystified by how “womanly” I’ve become, and gave me a tight hug. It was the most wonderful hug my mother has ever given me since Dad left us. At that point I couldn’t decide whether I should’ve been angry or happy for her. Ever since my dad went on a business trip to Russia and never came back, she was so sad and angry at him. “He met another woman there and left us!” She screamed, her face streaming tears. She was never the same again. In the end, I believe my mother brought me to that place to make me a strong, independant woman, who won’t be so hurt like she is if the same thing should happen to me…)

Richard
 Who the hell in their right mind would think of this place!? And where did they find out?! An ad in the newspaper?!

(As Richard shouts this, the babies begin to cry upstairs)

Richard
Crap!( He throws the notebook on top of the coffee table next to the Communist Manifesto paperback. The pages in the notebook flip again and land on written handwriting which says, “Girls in School that tried to Kill Me during my Junior year”. below it, there is smaller writing that says, “I was just eating my ham sandwich when Lynn Blakely from Geometry came charging at me with a pillow…”)

(Richard sprints to the stairs. As he makes it to the top, he listens in to which room the kids are crying in. It doesn’t take too long as they are continuously screaming. He runs past a family portrait of Mr. and Mrs. Clark, and their young children in the hallway. They are dressed in formal attire, and wearing Uncle Sam hats. The three children below are each holding a sign that when put together says, “Capitalism gave me a mommy and daddy”. He opens the door to the room and spots the three children sharing a big crib.)

Richard
(Whispering voice) Alright! Alright! Hush now! I didn’t mean to wake you. I just read a scary story…

(Out of the three kids, Richard picks up the two year old baby girl, Teresa, into his arms. He holds her awkwardly.)

Richard
Uh(Rocking her awkwardly) Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleeep, little Teresa..

(It doesn’t work, she’s still crying. All three of the kids are.)

Richard
(Groans)Damn it..

(All of a sudden, the power goes out, and the kids scream louder.)

Richard
Whoa!

(Richard freezes for a while, little Teresa still in his arms squirming and crying with fright. He raises her up and carefully sets her back down in the crib since he’s robbed of sight. Feeling that she’s safely returned in the crib beside her older brothers Sam and George, he finds his way to the door of the room.)

Richard
Alright, gotta make my way to the kitchen for some flashlights. Then, I’ll shut those kids up.

(The minute he steps out into the hallway, the lights turn back on. Richard is stunned and looks down the lit hallway.)

Richard
What…

(The doorbell rings, and Richard jumps. He sprints down the hall, past the portrait that no longer contains the Clarks, but a picture of an upper body shot of Joseph Stalin. He’s wearing his signature military uniform and cap,and cracks a smile under his thick mustache. His eyes follow Richard as he runs past him and down the hallway. Richard doesn’t notice it at all.)

(He goes down into the living room towards the front door. The doorbell rings again.)

Richard
(Running)It better be the Clark’s, I have a word or two to say to them…

(He opens the door, but is shocked to not see Mr. and Mrs. Clark there, but a beautiful seventeen year old girl in her thin jacket and ear muffs.)

Richard
Ashl..?

Ashley
Give me my goddamn notebook back you prick!

(Ashley barges past Richard into the living room.)

Richard
What?

Ashley
(Turns to him) Look I don’t know how or why you switched my notebook with yours, but I don’t care. Where is it?!

Richard
W-wait, how the hell did you find me here?

Ashley
Bobby owed me thirty bucks for doing his homework for a week in Menser’s classroom. When I asked him where you were, he told me you texted him that you were here at the Clark residence.

Richard
(Puzzled face)Okay, but how did you know where the Clarks live? I never told Bobby…

Ashley
I babysat for them for a couple of occasions…

(They pause)

Richard
Voluntarily?

Ashley
They saw me make crescents in cooking class and asked
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:40:57 AM by Coldmiser8675 »
Check out my story! Honey, Stalin Took the Kids >>http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13888.0.html

Offline MisterSherbetLemon

• The MangaRaiders Political Correctness Enforcer...Ha!
    • View Profile
Re: Honey Stalin Took the Kids
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 03:22:15 PM »
Student 1
It's when the moon turns west and faces inward showing the great shadow of darkness where shadow demons known as Krong invade our planet craving for secrets of our inner reflection.

That cracked me up to no end. :P You've got some funny stuff in there, just keep the momentum of jokes going, that was believable from a weird kid in the class but...

O’Plucker
No ( holds up damp, wet bag ) this is bull *censored* , yeah that’s right class, I carry *censored*ing bull*censored* with me everyday to class! How do you like me now!?I love bull*censored*, but the only bull*censored* I don’t like is yours! (Hands book of communisum to Richard) Tomorrow in class Mr. Licker, 3 pages, why communism is bad, (Looks at the rest of the class)and that goes for all of you!

The bulls**t part with the teacher wasn't remotely believable which threw me and rocked your momentum. You built it back up from there easily enough but save the poop jokes for more believable opportunities, otherwise it damages the comedy. Look forward to reading more!

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 10:34:22 PM »
Student 1
It's when the moon turns west and faces inward showing the great shadow of darkness where shadow demons known as Krong invade our planet craving for secrets of our inner reflection.

That cracked me up to no end. :P You've got some funny stuff in there, just keep the momentum of jokes going, that was believable from a weird kid in the class but...

O’Plucker
No ( holds up damp, wet bag ) this is bull *censored* , yeah that’s right class, I carry *censored*ing bull*censored* with me everyday to class! How do you like me now!?I love bull*censored*, but the only bull*censored* I don’t like is yours! (Hands book of communisum to Richard) Tomorrow in class Mr. Licker, 3 pages, why communism is bad, (Looks at the rest of the class)and that goes for all of you!

The bulls**t part with the teacher wasn't remotely believable which threw me and rocked your momentum. You built it back up from there easily enough but save the poop jokes for more believable opportunities, otherwise it damages the comedy. Look forward to reading more!

Thank you!
Check out my story! Honey, Stalin Took the Kids >>http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13888.0.html

Offline Fireblazer

• Master of Short-Story Writing and Ice-Cream Eating #GanjaVoice
  • Just your average crazy writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 02:34:39 PM »
  Mr. O'Plucker:
 Okay kids now that we summed up everything about World War II, it's time to move on to the Cold War. Anyone here know anything about the Cold War?

(After five seconds of no response, one kid raises their hand)

Mr. O' Plucker:
Yes you Bobby.

Bobby:
It was cold

:clapping: HAHA I just imagine the teacher going like: FOR F*CK'S SAKE BOBBY!  XD

Check out my art and stories!

Offline Icanttakecritiscism

• Get out of the way peasant
  • Ew you faggot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 08:12:11 AM »
The cold one was quite good, the one about shadow demons was also good but lacked pacing. Try saying it out loud in real life, I was out of breath midway. You should really punctuate the whole thing more thoroughly, to be honest.

Otherwise, it's funny, and sadly I've seen such stupid responses to questions myself.

Offline LovelyVivian

• The Loveliest of Lovely
  • (Insert Lovely Here)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 10:51:00 AM »
Haha, this was really funny. The teacher was hilarious. When he took out the poop, It made me think "Best Class Ever!". Really good story! (^_^)

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »
Thank you all who have posted! This has motivated me to work on this particular story more! The next chapter will be coming soon!

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Honey Stalin Took the Kids PART 2 added
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 11:39:40 PM »
Here's part 2. Sorry for the long hiatus

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 11:50:39 PM »
Have you posted the 2nd part ? Because I don't see it in your post ..

Anyway put the story url into your signature space. That way you will able to get more responses to your story. Like this,

Check My Story  >>  Story Url

or something like that.  When you review other members stories they will able to find your story easily and  return the favor. :)

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 11:23:32 AM »
My bad, thanks for telling me! I edited the original post to have the second part. I still don't know how these forums work I guess haha here, I'll post the second part here:

PART 2:

Spoiler
Richard is all alone, save for the sleeping children upstairs. He sits on a red soft sofa in the living room, searching for a remote control to turn on the small flatscreen television in front of him. After five minutes of searching, he decides to call it quits and pulls up his backpack.

Richard
Well, I guess I should just get started with this. (Pulls out the Communist Manifesto paperback from his backpack. A picture of Karl Marx posing in ‘the thinker’ position, is on the cover.) Three pages about why this guy’s bad huh? Thanks, O’Plucker, What a douche.

(Richard opens the first page of the book, and sets his eyes randomly on a particular paragraph.)

(Communist Manifesto: The feudal system of industry, in which industrial production was monopolised by closed guilds, now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets. The manufacturing system took its place. The guild-masters were pushed on one side by the manufacturing middle class; division of labour between the different corporate guilds vanished in the face of division of labour in each single workshop….)

(He throws the book on a wooden coffee table in front of him, then searches for something else in his backpack) Now where did I put my notebook?

(Richard finds a pink notebook that says, “Ashley Smooshia” on the cover.)

Richard
Oh God…Damn I must have took hers by mistake somehow. Oh well, she won’t know if I use one blank page.(He flips through the pages filled with neat handwriting, but stops on one as it catches his eye.)

It was the first time I walked into the school building since June, and all I can say is that it was the most awkward and terrifying day of my life. Everyone looked at me strangely as I walked into Mrs. Menser’s chemistry class. Their expressions were that of shock and bewilderment, as if they had seen a ghost. I was really terrified! I never got any attention like that in my entire life. It was only two and a half months ago that I was known as just a “ pile of flab” that filled up a desk, now, everyone’s giving me looks as if they’re seeing John Travolta(My future Husband!!!!)...

Richard
(John Travolta(My future husband!!!))Guess she doesn’t know...and is blind...(Shudders. Then continues.)

...It’s completely strange. Well, my mom did say that I changed a lot after she had sent me to “Runner’s Anonymous”. That was an experience I’ll probably never forget... The name of this program says something unclear to the client. First, there’s no description on what kind running the client will be doing. When I got myself through the electric chained fence(The gate door was open, but that should have been my first clue to leave, but then again mother’s orders),  big men with whips forced all the male and female clients on all fours and go out in the field to chase their chickens. We had to do this for eight hours everyday, and if we slowed down for merely a second, the big men would surround us and give us twenty lashes; five for being too slow, and fifteen for “being just plain fat har har har!”...)

Richard

(Notebook Entry #1 “My first day in High school as a Junior!!! <3 <3” Cont.:
...When I got back at the end of August, I was tanned, scratched up, but most important to my mother; really skinny. She was mystified by how “womanly” I’ve become, and gave me a tight hug. It was the most wonderful hug my mother has ever given me since Dad left us. At that point I couldn’t decide whether I should’ve been angry or happy for her. Ever since my dad went on a business trip to Russia and never came back, she was so sad and angry at him. “He met another woman there and left us!” She screamed, her face streaming tears. She was never the same again. In the end, I believe my mother brought me to that place to make me a strong, independant woman, who won’t be so hurt like she is if the same thing should happen to me…)

Richard
 Who the hell in their right mind would think that place will make you stronger!?

Richard
Crap!( He throws the notebook on top of the coffee table next to the Communist Manifesto paperback. The pages in the notebook flip again and land on written handwriting which says, “Girls in School that tried to Kill Me during my Junior year”. below it, there is smaller writing that says, “I was just eating my ham sandwich when Lynn Blakely from Geometry came charging at me with a pillow…”)

(Richard sprints to the stairs. As he makes it to the top, he listens in to which room the kids are crying in. It doesn’t take too long as they are continuously screaming. He runs past a family portrait of Mr. and Mrs. Clark, and their young children in the hallway. They are dressed in formal attire, and wearing Uncle Sam hats. The three children below are each holding a sign that when put together says, “Capitalism gave me a mommy and daddy”. He opens the door to the room and spots the three children sharing a big crib.)

Richard
(Whispering voice) Alright! Alright! Hush now! I didn’t mean to wake you. I just read a scary story…

(Out of the three kids, Richard picks up the two year old baby girl, Teresa, into his arms. He holds her awkwardly.)

Richard
Uh(Rocking her awkwardly) Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleeep, little Teresa..

Richard
(Groans)Damn it..

Richard
Whoa!

(Richard freezes for a while, the little Teresa still in his arms squirming and crying with fright. He raises her and carefully sets her back down in the crib since he’s robbed of sight. Feeling that she’s safely returned in the crib beside her older brothers Sam and George, he finds his way to the door of the room.)

Richard
Alright, gotta make my way to the kitchen for some flashlights. Then, I’ll shut those kids up.

(The minute he steps out into the hallway, the lights turn back on. Richard is stunned and looks down the lit hallway.)

Richard
What…

(The doorbell rings, and Richard jumps. He then sprints down the hall, past the portrait that no longer contains the Clarks, but a picture of an upper body shot of Joseph Stalin. He’s wearing his signature military uniform and cap,and cracks a smile under his thick mustache. His eyes follow Richard as he runs past him and down the hallway. Richard doesn’t notice it at all.)

(He goes down into the living room towards the front door. The doorbell rings again.)

Richard

(He opens the door, but is shocked to not see Mr. and Mrs. Clark there, but a beautiful seventeen year old girl wearing a thin jacket and ear muffs.)

Richard
Ashl..?

Ashley

Ashley
Look I don’t know how or why you switched my notebook with yours, but I don’t care. Where is it?!

Richard

Ashley
Bobby owed me thirty bucks for doing his homework for a week in Menser’s classroom. When I asked him where you were, he told me you texted him that you were here at the Clark residence.

Richard
(Puzzled face)Okay, but how did you know where the Clarks live? I never told Bobby…

Ashley
I babysat for them on a couple of occasions…

(They pause)

Richard
Voluntarily?

Ashley
They saw me make crescents in cooking class and asked me if I would show them how make em in their own kitchen. They’re good friends with my mom, so I didn’t worry about following them home. It was when I got there that Mrs. Clark jumped through the window, and Mr. Clark locked the door behind him as he ran out.

Richard
….

Ashley
At first I was preparing for an arrest. I was scared as hell, but when the kids started crying, I went to comfort them( She looks down and smiles gently, imagining their cute faces) and...

(Ashley hears the crying from upstairs)

Ashley
Why are they crying?!

Richard
Oh, well, it’s because I shouted after reading something messed up.(Looks away from Ashley)

Ashley
What?

Richard
Uh, nevermind.(Looks back at Ashley) I’ll tell you after I take care of the kiddies, then, we’ll have a good laugh about it. Har, har, ha-- (Richard freezes, then curses his wittiness and looks up at Ashley with fear in his eyes)

Ashley
(Enraged) You son of a B--!

(The power goes out again)

Richard
Again!?

Ashley
What’s happening!?

(A large thud is heard from upstairs.)

Richard
Oh no..

(The power turns back on, and Richard bolts for the stairs. Ashley follows behind him. As they pass the living room, the Communist Manifesto paperback is off the coffee table and turned open on the carpet floor.)

(Richard makes it up the stairs. The crying has ceased, which terrifies him. Ashley shows up right behind him.)

Ashley
what happened? Did they stop crying?

(The two of them stare at the portrait frame faced down on the floor of the hallway.)

To Be Continued….
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 05:17:32 PM by Jo.F »

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 08:52:06 PM »
Interlude: O’Plucker’s Unusual Evening

Spoiler
INT. O’Plucker residence

(Mr. George O’Plucker is sleeping on his nice warm couch, when suddenly..)

O’Plucker
Mmmmfh!

(A big, fluffy cat with white fur is sleeping upon his face.)

O’Plucker
MMMMFFFFHHH!

(O’Plucker flails his arms and raises his back off the bed, the cat hisses and cries.)

Cat
Raawr!

(The cat clings to O’Plucker’s face with its sharp claws. O’Plucker starts wheezing and sneezing.)

O’Plucker
AAAAHH! Get off me you little shi---!

(The cat digs its claws deeper into O’Plucker’s face. O’Plucker screams, gets out of bed, and reaches for the cat. He can’t see anything, and his face is puffing up as he prys at the cat on his face.)

O’Plucker
Geh, Guh!

(O’Plucker, finally gets the cat off him and throws it out his one story window. He spots a minivan in his driveway speed off onto the main road.)

O’Plucker
That bitch! she didn’t take her goddamn cat with her! Graaah, how could I have forgotten about the ca--!

(O’Plucker’s eyes puff up red, and he immediately presses his life alert button around his neck.)

O’Plucker
Mmmmfh!

(He’s rolling on his floor, his face swollen red and puffy.)

INT. the Hospital

Doctor
Well Mr. O’Plucker, thank goodness you had your life alert button with you. I guess our remarks about you being too young for it were a mistake..

O’Plucker
 I told you that my ex-wife would try to kill me...she knew I was allergic to cats. She got that thing for me on the first day we showed tension towards one another.

Doctor
And you still lived with her?

O’Plucker
She told me she forgot, and I believed it. I told her to get rid of that thing and she told me she did.

Doctor

O’Plucker
I’m gonna sue her doc. I swear I’m gonna sue her. I saw her minivan pull out of my driveway.

Doctor
Why would she choose to sneak into your home, and place a cat on top of you in order to kill you?

O’Plucker
I’m allergic to cats!You know that! She wants me to die a long, painful death doc!

Doctor
Go for a walk, Mr. O’Plucker, I think it’s best for you. You must have had a hard day at work.

O’Plucker
You don’t believe me doc?

Doctor
Well, I think that your wife gave the cat away to a neighbor or someone close by, and it found its way back into your house. If she gave it to someone far away, cats usually have a good sense of direction and could be attached to your residence.

O’Plucker
So now you’re a veterinarian? You know about cats?

Doctor
Look Mr. O’plucker, I’m just saying that if you’re wife wanted to kill you, she would have done it another way.

O’Plucker
How do you know?!

Doctor
Because what you told me is just plain unrealistic.

(O’Plucker stares intently at the Doctor, then gets up from the bed, grabs his dress shirt from the rack by the door and leaves.)

EXT. The park

(O’Plucker is walking in the park. He’s wearing a thick green jacket and his khaki pants. His hands are in his pocket and his eyes wander around from the children's swing set to an old man throwing bread crumbs at a flock of birds.)

O’Plucker
I finally have an evening with no papers to grade, and this happens...I’m going to sue that b--

(O’Plucker spots Mr. and Mrs. Clark standing by a big memorial fountain, holding hands and giggling.)

O’Plucker
(Sigh)(Resentment)

(He sees them walk away, but notices something unordinary that’s following them. A man dressed in a green uniform and a green military cap is walking directly behind them. Directly. O’Plucker’s eyes widen.)

O’Plucker
What the hell? Hey! Hey!

(O’Plucker calls out to the married couple about their unusual pursuer, but they don’t hear. They keep walking, and the man in the green uniform gets closer and closer to them. O’Plucker runs towards them.)

O’Plucker
Hey! watchout ! There’s a man behind you!

(O’Plucker runs past elementary school children playing tag, rushes by mothers talking with one another on a bench, and goes through a large sandbox littered with pails and plastic shovels. He kicks one pail and sets it flying in the air as he runs. A fat kid in the sandbox beside him starts crying. The mothers get up and start complaining, but O’Plucker doesn’t care, he keeps running.)

O’Plucker
..Huff...huff..watch...out..

(the married couple and the uniformed man cut a corner behind an enormous outhouse, and  O’Plucker hears a large door slam. O’Plucker bolts even faster and makes it around the corner in a flash.)

O’Plucker
Watch out!!!

(O’Plucker stops to find that Mr. and Mrs. Clark are having a “Moment” inside the back room of the outhouse. there is no man in a uniform to be found.)

O’Plucker
Wha..?

(O’Plucker stares at Mrs. Clark’s young, beautiful body, uncovered from the white dress shirt and jacket that she wore a mere moment ago. Her chest..and her messy long blonde hair....O’Plucker’s flushing furiously.

Mrs. Clark
AAAAAAHHH!

O’Plucker
AAAAAAAHH!

Mr. Clark
(Looks at O’Plucker for a mere moment as the two scream) Well, I guess we could make this work…

O’Plucker:Huh?(Looks at Mr Clark)
Mrs. Clark:What?!(Looks at Mr. Clark Surprisingly, in fear and rage.)

Interlude Out...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:13:56 PM by Jo.F »

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Honey Stalin Took the Kids ~~Fleshed out
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2016, 10:44:09 PM »
Hey guys! I fleshed out the story! I'm putting it in a post since I had been told that they couldn't find the updates when I added them into the original post. The original post is updated as well..please enjoy! And tell me what you think! There is more story and description to the characters.

HONEY, STALIN TOOK THE KIDS
A Comedy By Jo.F

The following is a parody. I do not own Stalin.

So the story begins inside a high school classroom, a rather cramped and messy atmosphere. The white painted walls enclosing its inhabitants are covered with many multi-colored posters. The map of the world, the biggest poster, is plastered on the rear. To the walls on the sides shaped to hold long rectangular windows, contain posters of men in eighteenth century military clothing, charging out on a green field with their long, pointed rifles in the air.  Everywhere else, the small crevices are filled with posters containing motivational sayings, the Golden Rule, and homework assignments. A tall, formally dressed man wearing a blue dress shirt and khakis in his mid forties is teaching his handful of students. His darkened skin, skinny physique and very short  black hair hide his age rather well, with the only exception of a few wrinkles on his face. This man is the teacher Mr. George O’plucker, and boy, there’s a reason for those wrinkles on his face. That reason is having to deal with his class, which consists of many peculiar students.

PART 1: Communism 101

Spoiler
Begin scene: INT; classroom. Afternoon.
 Teacher Mr. O'Plucker is giving a lecture to his few students. He stands in front of a big white board pointing at his handwritten facts as he talks. Bullet points about “The Big Three” and the end of the second world war cover a good portion of the board. One of his students named Richard Mortimer sits in the middle desk. The kid’s a student of average height,with black hair down to half of his neck. His crystal blue eyes lazily shift to the small window at the left side of the classroom. He’s quite comfortable in his forest green zip-front sweatshirt, and stands out in his blue jeans and Nike sneakers, as neither of these match in terms of style.
 his hand rests under his head and he's trying to prevent himself from falling asleep.
Some other students in the class are doing the same thing, but others are doing different inappropriate activities. A gothy looking kid  dressed in black with piercings is banging his head against his desk and whispering for satan, the pretty blonde girl behind him with multiple necklaces of the holy cross around her neck, is in constant prayer. Her elbows on the desk, and her hands clasped together. She whispers out, save him lord! The necklaces shine from the reflection of the sun, making them look like she’s got bling like Mr. T.
A chunky pale kid in a stretched t-shirt vigorously shoves cheetos into his large hole of a mouth. Orange crumbs fly from his desk to the floor around him.

In spite of these uninterested students, there is one however, who’s paying attention and shows interest to the lecture. A beautiful girl with long dark hair, and a nice curvy figure. Looking desirable in her white long-sleeve lace button up shirt, its tightness on her body gives more shape to her fine looking breasts(even though she’s still a growing teenager mind you). She is a height of about five feet, and has a face of the beautiful damsels that are depicted in storybooks.  Her name is Ashley Danhauer, a grade A student who is ranked as one of the popular kids. She’s so smart and good looking that the other girls in school and the local area altogether are jealous of her, so jealous in fact that they would try to kill her to take her place as the most popular girl in school...and in life. So far, three attempts have been made, but to no avail. Ashley stabbed her assassins with sharp pencils, using her self defense skills fluently. Although she is popular, she does not officially declare that she is, nor does she really care. Right now she’s trying to focus on what the teacher is saying, and not getting distracted with the sound of Richard's hand beating on his head.

Mr. O'Plucker:

Okay kids, now that we summed up everything about World War II, it's time to move on to the Cold War. Anyone here know anything about the Cold War?

(After five seconds of no response, one kid raises their hand. He’s of average height, but a bit taller than Richard. He has big brown eyes that could make someone seriously confused if they were to look directly at them. His shaggy brown hair almost covers them, and splits at the center revealing mostly his small clump of a nose and his mouth. He leans back in his chair, relaxed and confident. His Bob Marley t-shirt sags backward and shapes his thin physique. His cargo shorts raised showing his bare shins on his desk. )

Mr. O' Plucker:
Yes you Bobby.

Bobby:
It was cold

Mr. O'Plucker
(Stares at the kid with an expression of grief) Anyone else know anything about the Cold War...besides that it was cold.

( Another kid raises their hand, and this time it’s a young female. She has thick, dyed purple hair, that sits at a length of just above her shoulders. She wears heavy eyeliner around gray depressing eyes. In spite of this, she is decently good looking(Not as curved and good looking as Ashley, but up there.) in her tight, black short sleeve shirt with the word “Krong” in red plastered on its middle over her decent-sized breasts. She sits casually in her seat with her raised hand, her shirt pulled upward showing a pale tummy and the top of her maroon skinny jeans. O'Plucker spots her and points.)
O’Plucker
Miss Reinhart?

Sahara
It's when the moon turns west and faces inward, showing the great shadow of darkness. Where shadow demons known as Krong invade our planet craving for secrets of our inner reflection.

Mr. O'Plucker:
Well ma'am, that was very..creative.

Sahara
The voices in my head told me that... you should listen to them...we are all going to die.

Mr. O'Plucker
Okay before I call in the school nurse and possibly some men in white jackets with tranquilizers, can anyone tell me one thing about the Cold War?

(Richard raises his hand)

Richard
Oh Mr. Plucker! I know!

Mr. O'Plucker
(Sighs) yes Mr. Mortimer.

Richard
There was a war.

( the class gives off a few giggles, except Ashley.)

Mr. O'Plucker
My God, Do you kids even think about what you say, or even listen to me?! I felt like I've wasted my time creating those assignments, in fact you're making me miss my old days running the juvenile prison! (smiles) Aw yes, the prison, where we would watch the kids suffer and cry in pain! I would witness the sadness in their eyes, and laugh at them in their little cells of misery!

Ashley
(Raises hand) If I may Mr. O’Plucker, the cold war was a period of tension between the United States and the communist Soviet Union.

O’Plucker
Very good Ashley, what a delectable answer!

Richard
(Raises hand)
What’s communism? 

Mr. O’Plukcer

Good question Richard (Picks up text book from his desk). In your book,Communism is defined as a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with … oh wait wrong book…. (throws book away and picks up a new one from the desk) ah here we go! communism is a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. Basically, it is very bad. The Soviet Union wanted to spread communism throughout the world, but the United States would not let that happen. Because of that both sides threatened to launch nuclear missiles at each other…

Richard
I don’t see what’s so bad about Communism. It doesn’t sound so evil.

O’Plucker
(GASP)Oh really? would you like to have the same house as your neighbors? Or having Lenin own your house? It appears that maybe you need to learn a bit more on communism and only then you’ll appreciate our beloved capitalism. I'm assigning you an essay about communism due tomorrow!

Richard
What!? thats bull *censored*!

O’Plucker
No ( holds up damp, wet bag ) this is bull *censored*! Yeah that’s right, I carry *censored*ing bull*censored* with me everyday to class, cause I love bull*censored*, but the only bull*censored* I don’t like is yours! (throws book of communism in Richard’s direction. Richard recoils a bit in his seat as it lands flat on his desk with a loud thwap.) Tomorrow in class Mr. Mortimer I want 3 pages why communism is bad, (Looks at the rest of the class)and that goes for all of you!

(Class Moans)

O’Plucker
Now, now class, you can all thank Mortimer for this wonderful assignment. It is important for you all to learn the true darkness that is communism. (Heads behind his desk) By the way, if any of you want to beat up Mortimer after school for this, I’ll keep my room open when I leave. Just remember to clean the blood off the floor this time. Class dismissed!

(Mr. O’Plucker stands by the doorway of the classroom, his arm out as if gesturing them to leave. The students all glare at Richard. Richard looks around nervously at his classmates.)

Richard
Uh, you guys know he was kidding... right? Um help.. (he looks to the doorway, and sees Ashley leave, Bobby looks at him as he walks behind her, saying ‘sorry’ under his breath, then makes a heart with his hands, then points at Richard. O’Plucker slams the door behind him.)

The ten other students stand up and crowd his desk, with the exception of Sahara, who’s just sitting there and looking blankly at the white board. She stares at the word “Communist” that Mr. O’Plucker had written with his blue Expo marker.

Sahara
It’s...It’s coming.

Richard
(To all the kids that are surrounding him) Okay first of all, you people never even pay attention. I swear he told us we have a test tomorrow too, but you guys just sat there and drooled like the morons you are, so of course when I say something, you all...

(They get closer, enraged. The religious girl with the cross necklaces inches closer, holding a small cup in her hand.)
Religious girl
How dare you mock us with sin!
(She puts her free hand in the cup, then takes it out and flicks her wrist violently, spraying holy water in Richard's eyes.)

Richard
AAAAHH! Jesus! (He puts his hands over his eyes)

Religious Girl
Don’t say the lord’s name in vain!
(She flicks more on him, but it only soaks his hair a bit this time.)

(The Gothy student looks to the fat boy licking the inside of the bag of cheetos)

Gothy Kid
Hold him down with your weight fatty, I bet he’s got money in his pockets to buy three bags of those (he nods at the fat kid’s Cheeto bag that he has raised over his mouth.)

Fat Kid
Oooooh! (smiles, his lips painted with orange cheese. He looks like a fat clown.)

(Before Richard manages to erase the pain of holy water from his eyes, the fat kid throws himself onto him. The chair he’s sitting in falls back, and his eyes are no longer of major concern. He’s still conscious surprisingly, on the floor, with a fat kid sitting on his sternum. His head throbbing.)

Gothy Kid
Everybody! Kick him!

(They all begin kicking Richard)

Richard
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow,

(Meanwhile, Sahara is still staring at the word ‘Communist’ on the whiteboard.)

INT. The School hallway, fortified by brown bricked walls, with colored posters plastered here and there. The majority of the posters mostly say the words “School Spirit!” In large paper letters. Some of them say it in Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Italian, French, and German. One poster is placed higher up on the wall above the others, saying, “We are all United” in the same rainbow colored letters. Ashley, Bobby and Mr. O’Plucker are walking past the posters, navy blue lockers stacked in rows of three, and other classrooms still containing students and teachers going through their class time.

Ashley
Mr. O’Plucker, is it really okay for you to let them beat up Richard?

O’Plucker
Of course not, but they won’t do it. They’re just kids after all, you all love each other.

Bobby
As much as I wish that were true, I really think they’re beating the hell out of him right now. As his friend, I’m obliged to tell you that.

O’Plucker
Go home Bobby.

Bobby
Can’t, Mr. O’Plucker, Ashley’s gonna help me with your stupid essay.

Ashley
I thought it was just your math!?

Bobby
It was, until this guy(points to O’Plucker) gave us another homework paper to do. Man, Pluck, you really killed my thursday night.

O’Plucker
I swear to God, Bobby...

Bobby
Why don’t you like me Mr. O’Plucker?

O’Plucker
Cause you’re you, Bobby. If I had a choice between the one worshipping a thing called ‘Krong’, and yourself...I’d probably jump out the window for being forced to choose between the two of you .

Bobby
By golly Pluck, that warms my heart.

(They make it to the entrance of the school, students with their heavy backpacks come in and out, some faculty members in their business shirts are talking to one another while drinking coffee from the lounge room nearby. Some are just monitoring the students as they come and go. The bell rings, officially signifying the end of the day.)

O’Plucker
Oh thank God the exit. (He heads out the door, Bobby and Ashley watch him go)

Bobby
Love you too Pluck, can’t wait to see you tomorrow!

Ashley
I don’t think calling him that is helping your cause.

Bobby
You’re mistaking my cause girly. I love this.

Ashley
(She rolls her eyes to the lounge room) this is probably your only source of entertainment huh?

Bobby
Nah, you should see what me and Richard do for his school projects. Now that is entertainment!

(Ashley lets out a sigh)

Ashley
I wonder if he’s dead.

Bobby
Richard?

Ashley
Who else did we leave alone to a group of psychos?
Bobby
Nah he’s fine. I forgot you’re a first timer to this class. Richard’s tough as nails! The last time this happened, he survived being thrown out a two story window.

Ashley
What?!

Bobby
Crazy right?!

Ashley
And you just stood there and let it happen?

(Bobby stares at Ashley. A slight pause)

Bobby
Let’s get started on our homework now.. (He walks on.)

(Ashley lets out another sigh, and follows Bobby)

Ashley
I’m charging you double for doing these assignments you know!

INT. Outside the classroom door in the hallway. The ten kids walk out one by one, both showing satisfied smiles. The fat kid and the Goth kid are flipping quarters that they stole from Richard’s pockets as they walk.

Goth Kid
Only had a dollar and fifty cents.

INT. Classroom. Richard is left inside the classroom. He’s on the ground, panting like a tired hound dog. He’s bruised up in the face, the black and blue coloring the white skin in splotches.

Richard
It hurts….

(He looks around and notices that Sahara is still sitting in her desk, staring at the whiteboard. She mutters almost in a whisper.)

Sahara
It’s coming.

Richard
(Sighs, then closes his eyes in frustration)
Geez, what a weirdo.

Sahara
I heard that.
(She’s still eyeing the board, not turning her head at all to Richard’s direction on her left.)

(Richard’s eyes widen in surprise, but instantly clasps his hands against his head from the throbbing it produced. The bastards kicked him there too, they kicked him everywhere.)

Richard
Ugh, whatever. You’re all weirdos. You all suck!

(He clasps his hands harder on his head. The shout made it throb even more.)

Richard
(Clasping his hands tightly on his head) If only I hadn’t scored so low on that Goddamn history CAPT test! I wouldn’t be here! I’d be in a normal class! I--

Sahara
It’s coming.

Richard
Would you PLEASE just shut up about that for five *censored*ing minutes!?

Sahara
It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming…

(Richard begins to sob, his hands still clasped against his head)

Richard
Out of all the kids that were in this room beating me up, you’re the worst of them all.

(Sahara continues looking at the board)

Sahara
It’s coming. It’s coming…

(The words on the board start to scramble around. Each letter starts to form a new word. Two words replace “Communist” with “YOU’RE DEAD”. They turn blood red. Sahara’s blank face turns to one filled with horror.)

Sahara
It’s coming! It’s coming! It will kill us all!

(The board adds in another word, turning the sentence into, “YOU’RE DEAD REINHART”. She screams and falls off her desk, covering her head with her hands. She starts trembling. Richard heard the thud, and forces himself to sit up.)

Richard
Whoa! Hey! I’m the one that should be on the ground in pain!

(Still holding onto his head with his left hand, he manages to stand on his feet. His whole body aches from the violent kicks he received. The worst pain he felt when he got up was the one to his right rib cage from the religious girl, who didn’t hesitate at the slightest to give him the hardest kick she could ask God to give. So much for love thy neighbor, he thinks. He walks towards the girl on her knees, clasping her hands to her head.)

Sahara
No! No! No! No! You’re not killing anyone!

Richard
Are you alright? Geez what’s wrong with you? Should I call the nurse? (O’Plucker should have called her earlier after all, he thinks.)

Sahara
No! No! No!

(Her face turns blank again, emotionless)

Sahara
Konets etogo mira blizok..

Richard
What the hell…
(he looks around, making sure nobody is seeing him interacting with this strange girl. He looks back down when he sees that the coast is clear.)
Richard
Alright, I’m going to get the nurse, then she might call the ambulance or something. I think you’re brain’s finally fried from all that nonsense you keep sayi--

(Richard’s arm is being grabbed by the girl, still showing an emotionless face. Her grip is so tight it makes Richard wince.)

Sahara
I’m fine. I’ve caught ahold of myself, just in time.

Richard
What?

(Richard is completely terrified. What did she mean by that? He thinks, but instantly realizes that he doesn’t want to know. He wants to get away from this person ASAP. However, she pulls herself up using Richard’s arm. He staggers a bit, both from the pain he recently received and the surprising heaviness this girl has. She makes it to her feet, her eyes to the floor. Richard looks at her agitated, but a bit terrified at the same time.)

Richard
You alright?

Sahara
Yes.

(She grabs her backpack that rests by her feet near her desk, and walks past him to the door. She stops right in front of the doorway. She doesn’t turn around.)

Sahara
It’s coming..and you’ll be there to see it Richard...We all will.

(She walks out into the empty hallway.)

PART 2: Peekaboo, Stalin sees you...:

Spoiler
EXT. The Clarks house, on a nice november evening.
 It’s a fine white two story colonial. The house is located in a small suburban neighborhood, with only a small portion of a yard. The only separation between the house and its neighbors are the small hedges on the left and right of the house. Richard is going to be babysitting the Clarks's two baby kids, however Richard is unaware of it. He just came back from school when he received a call from his father saying that Mr. Clark needed him. The Clarks are a young family, with the husband and wife being in their early thirties. Mr. Clark, is a dashing young man with short brown curly hair, thin lips, and a facial structure of a handsome movie star. Mrs. Clark has the movie model appearance as well, with her long blonde hair neatly straight. They open the door after hearing Richard’s knocking, and are very excited to see him.)

Mr. Clark
Richard! So glad you could make it! Come on in!

Richard
Hello Mr. Clark, very tender weather we’re having this evening!(walks in) So what seems to be the problem with your refrigerator?

Mr. Clark
Oh well you know, it’s running, I...I think it has a cold. (edges towards door, sees Mrs. Clark jump out the window into their car.)

Richard
Wait, what? (turns around towards Mr. Clark)

Mr. Clark
Sucka! (slams door and jams it with an umbrella)

Richard
What the Hell man! That is not cool! Fu--

(Clarks drive by)

Mr. Clark
Don’t wake the children!

Richard
Damn it! Oh well, I guess I have to babysit now.

Richard is all alone, save for the sleeping children upstairs. He sits on a soft red sofa in the living room, searching for a remote control to turn on the small flatscreen television in front of him. He scavenges around the living room. It has the appearance of a perfect room on a television sitcom. A posed picture sits on a lamp table containing three baby Clarks all on tricycles, another one next to it shows the married parents on their wedding day in front of a white limo. Expensive purple vases are perched on the shelf above the T.V, as well as school portraits of kids that Richard assumes must be their cousins or nieces or nephews. After five minutes of searching, he decides to call it quits and pulls up his backpack.

Richard

(Richard finds a pink notebook that says, “Ashley Danhauer” on the cover.)

Richard

Richard

Richard

Richard
 Who the hell in their right mind would think of this place!? And where did they find out?! An ad in the newspaper?!

Richard

Richard

Richard

Richard
(Groans)Damn it..

Richard
Whoa!

(Richard freezes for a while, little Teresa still in his arms squirming and crying with fright. He raises her up and carefully sets her back down in the crib since he’s robbed of sight. Feeling that she’s safely returned in the crib beside her older brothers Sam and George, he finds his way to the door of the room.)

Richard

Richard
What…

(The doorbell rings, and Richard jumps. He sprints down the hall, past the portrait that no longer contains the Clarks, but a picture of an upper body shot of Joseph Stalin. He’s wearing his signature military uniform and cap,and cracks a smile under his thick mustache. His eyes follow Richard as he runs past him and down the hallway. Richard doesn’t notice it at all.)

Richard

(He opens the door, but is shocked to not see Mr. and Mrs. Clark there, but a beautiful seventeen year old girl in her thin jacket and ear muffs.)

Richard
Ashl..?

Ashley

Richard
What?

Ashley
(Turns to him) Look I don’t know how or why you switched my notebook with yours, but I don’t care. Where is it?!

Richard

Ashley

Richard

Ashley
I babysat for them for a couple of occasions…

(They pause)

Richard
Voluntarily?

Ashley
They saw me make crescents in cooking class and asked me if I would show them how make em in their own kitchen. They’re good friends with my mom, so I didn’t worry about following them home. It was when I got there that Mrs. Clark jumped through the window, and Mr. Clark locked the door behind him as he ran out.

Richard
….

Ashley
At first I was preparing for an arrest. I was scared as hell, but when the kids started crying, I went to comfort them( She looks down and smiles gently, imagining their cute faces) and...

(Ashley hears the crying from upstairs)

Ashley
Why are they crying?!

Richard
Oh, well, it’s because I shouted after reading something messed up.(Looks away from Ashley)

Ashley
What?

Richard
Uh, nevermind.(Looks back at Ashley. She’ll find out sooner or later, he thought. Her notebook is wide open.I’m surprised she didn’t see it.) I’ll tell you after I take care of the kiddies, then, we’ll have a good laugh about it. Har, har, ha-- (Richard freezes, then curses his instinctive wittiness and looks up at Ashley with fear in his eyes).

Ashley
(Enraged) You son of a B--!

(The power goes out again)

Richard
Again!?

Ashley
What’s happening!?

(A large thud is heard from upstairs.)

Richard
Oh no..

(The power turns back on, and Richard bolts for the stairs. Ashley follows behind him. As they pass the living room, the Communist Manifesto paperback is off the coffee table and turned open on the carpet floor.)

(Richard makes it up the stairs. The crying has ceased, which terrifies him. Ashley shows up right behind him.)

Ashley
What happened? Did they stop crying?

(The two of them stare at the portrait frame faced down on the floor of the hallway.)

To Be Continued….

INTERLUDE: O’Plucker’s Unusual Evening

Spoiler
INT. O’Plucker residence, a nice two story home. Too bad George O’Plucker is having trouble affording it. The house living room’s a bright atmosphere with its yellow walls, and numerous foreign plants and flowers on lamp tables, the window sills, and on a long shelf on top of the small thirty six inch flat screen t.v. Sounds of children playing echo through the glass windows, but O’Plucker doesn’t move from his slumber. He lays on his side on a cream colored sofa, still in his teaching attire, save for his shoes which are scattered on the brown rug below him.

(Mr. George O’Plucker is sleeping on his nice warm couch, when suddenly..)

O’Plucker
Mmmmfh!

(A big, fluffy cat with white fur climbs on him and lays upon his face. It stays there for a good two minutes, until O’plucker awakens from sniffling and coughing.)

O’Plucker
MMMMFFFFHHH!

(O’Plucker flails his arms and raises his back off the bed, the cat hisses and cries.)

Cat
Raawr!

(The cat clings to O’Plucker’s face with its sharp claws. O’Plucker starts wheezing and sneezing.)

O’Plucker
AAAAHH! Get off me you little shi---!

(The cat digs its claws deeper into O’Plucker’s face. O’Plucker screams, gets out of bed, and reaches for the cat. He can’t see anything, and his face is puffing up as he prys at the cat on his face.)

O’Plucker
Geh, Guh!

(O’Plucker, finally gets the cat off him and throws it out his one story window. He spots a silver minivan in his driveway back up and speed off onto the main road.)

O’Plucker
That bitch! she didn’t take her goddamn cat with her! Graaah, how could I have forgotten about the ca--!

(O’Plucker’s eyes puff up red, and he immediately presses his life alert button around his neck.)

O’Plucker
Mmmmfh!

(He’s rolling on his floor, his face swollen red and puffy.)

INT. the Hospital room. It has the appearance like a doctor’s office for an annual checkup. They took O’Plucker to the ER when he first arrived to take care of the swelling, then when things settled down (Which surprisingly wasn’t that long of a time), they brought him into one of the small rooms. It’s cramped and dull with it’s white walls, the rectangular upright windows bring in some yellow color from the setting sun. Unused wires and monitors are around O’Plucker, who’s sitting half naked with his blue dress shirt off on one of the hospital beds, only wearing his khakis and socks. He brought his legs out from the covers and is dangling them on the edge, his toes nearly touching the floor. The brown skin below his neck is exposed to the sun rays as he sits back. There’s surprisingly another bed next to his, though it’s vacant and well made from possibly one of the nurses. The doctor enters the room, a short fellow with thick spectacles and a balding head. His face cries out five o’clock shadow, as well as his eyes showing red cracks.

Doctor
Well Mr. O’Plucker, thank goodness you had your life alert button with you. I guess our remarks about you being too young for it were a mistake..

O’Plucker
 I told you that my ex-wife would try to kill me...she knew I was allergic to cats. She got that thing for me on the first day we showed tension towards one another.

Doctor
And you still lived with her?

O’Plucker
She told me she forgot, and I believed it. I told her to get rid of that thing and she told me she did.

Doctor

O’Plucker
I’m gonna sue her doc. I swear I’m gonna sue her. I saw her minivan pull out of my driveway.

Doctor
Why would she choose to sneak into your home, to place a cat on top of you in order to kill you?

O’Plucker
I’m allergic to cats! You know that! She wants me to die a long, painful death doc!

Doctor
Go for a walk, Mr. O’Plucker, I think it’s best for you. You must have had a hard day at work.

O’Plucker
You don’t believe me doc?

Doctor
Well, I think that your wife gave the cat away to a neighbor or someone close by, and it found its way back into your house. If she gave it to someone far away, cats usually have a good sense of direction and could be attached to your residence.

O’Plucker
So now you’re a veterinarian? You know about cats?

Doctor
Look Mr. O’plucker, I’m just saying that if you’re wife wanted to kill you, she would have done it another way.

O’Plucker
How do you know?!

Doctor
Because what you told me is just plain unrealistic.

(O’Plucker stares intensely at the Doctor, then gets up from the bed, grabs his dress shirt and shoes from the rack by the door and leaves. He hops on one foot in the hallway as he puts one of his shoes, his shirt slung over his shoulder. He receives stares from the nurse as he hops. He doesn’t care, his mind is filled with rage towards his ex wife. )

EXT. The park, a small wooded area miles away from the town. Beautiful thick oak trees stand without their leaves, showing the pointed bare branches swaying in the breeze. Brown leaves are scattered all over the dirt and grass, the leftovers of October, only now the leaves are a dark decaying brown instead of a bright red, yellow, or orange. Parents are walking and chatting about, some with their kids, while some with other parents sitting on a bench and watching their children play on the brand new playscape. For some reason, the park is packed on thursday evenings.

(O’Plucker is walking in the park. He’s wearing a thick green jacket and his khaki pants. His hands are in his pocket and his eyes wander around from the children's swing set to an old man in a flannel and jeans throwing bread crumbs at a flock of birds.)

O’Plucker
I finally have an evening with no papers to grade, and this happens...I’m going to sue that b--

(O’Plucker spots Mr. and Mrs. Clark standing by a big memorial fountain, holding hands and giggling. Their figures shine from the sun’s rays hitting them, the fountain’s pouring water nearly mutes their laughter of joy. Mr. Clark is wearing his dark suit jacket and dress pants. His perfect short hair blows slightly in the breeze. Mrs. Clark is as beautiful as ever, her blonde hair flowing more from the november wind. She’s wearing a navy blue coat, and black leggings. Her high heel boots make her a bit taller than her husband, but not by much. They stare into each other's eyes, and smile like the lovers they are. The sight is just like a romantic scene in a movie, with the big fountain behind them and the gentle wind at their hair. All they need is a baby with wings and an arrow and it would be a romantic fantasy come true.)

O’Plucker
(Sigh)(Resentment)

(He sees them walk away, but notices something unordinary following them. A man dressed in a green uniform and a green military cap is walking behind them. Directly. O’Plucker’s eyes widen.)

O’Plucker
What the hell? Hey! Hey!

(O’Plucker calls out to the married couple about their unusual pursuer, but they don’t hear. They keep walking, and the man in the green uniform gets closer and closer to them. O’Plucker runs towards them.)

O’Plucker
Hey! watchout ! There’s a man behind you!

(O’Plucker runs past elementary school children playing tag, rushes by the mothers talking with one another on a bench, and goes through a large sandbox littered with pails and plastic shovels. He kicks one pail and sets it flying in the air as he runs. A fat kid in the sandbox beside him starts crying. The mothers get up and start complaining, but O’Plucker doesn’t care, he keeps running.)

O’Plucker
..Huff...huff..watch...out..

(the married couple and the uniformed man cut a corner behind an enormous outhouse, and O’Plucker hears a large door slam. O’Plucker bolts even faster and makes it around the corner in a flash. He opens the door frantically.)

O’Plucker
Watch out!!!

(O’Plucker stops to find that Mr. and Mrs. Clark are having a “Moment” inside the back room of the outhouse.)

O’Plucker
Wha..?

(O’Plucker stares at Mrs. Clark’s young, beautiful body, uncovered from the white dress shirt and jacket that she wore a mere moment ago. Her chest..and her messy long blonde hair....O’Plucker’s blushing furiously.)

Mrs. Clark
AAAAAAHHH!

O’Plucker
WAAAAAAAHH!

Mr. Clark
(Looks at O’Plucker for a mere moment as the two scream) Well, I guess we could make this work…

(Both look at Mr Clark)

O’Plucker:
Huh?
Mrs. Clark:
What?!

Interlude Out...

To be Continued...

(I do not own "Honey I Shrunk the Kids")

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Honey, Stalin Took the Kids ~~Fleshed out--and Updated
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 11:46:20 PM »
Here's the Prologue!  :thumbsup:

PROLOGUE:

Spoiler
INT. Russian underground. Rock walls cramp a long hallway with their rough edges going a few millimeters out. Small holes of light pierce through the top fifty feet high, showing the closeness to normal elevation. Two men are sprinting down the straight path. The whole place is shaking, causing parts of ceiling structure to fall onto the ground. The two men get hit by small rocks of ceiling, but they don’t slow their pace. A shrieking sound echoes through the narrow passageway and coming from behind them. The man who takes the lead is a middle aged dark fellow wearing a brown jacket and ruined khakis. His white beard is stained with dirt, his round spectacles foggy and filthy--but still see through. The man behind him is another older fellow with short and messy hair, a small dark mustache, and a pale face tainted with soil. He wears a dark jacket, and is carrying a book the size of a Webster’s dictionary. The man in the lead begins to speak;

Michael Borough
How much longer Mr. Danhauer?!
(He says, exhaling a good portion of air in the process)

James Danhauer
It should be up straight ahead!(Gasping heavily) Right through that room!

(A large circular doorway is nearing them. The inside shows nothing but pitch darkness.)

(A woman’s shrieking voice is heard again, and the shaking gets more violent. Larger rocks fall from the ceiling.)

Michael
(Looks towards the ceiling with fright on his tiring face)
Holy Christ!

James
 Keep your head forward!

(A large boulder falls right in front of Michael Borough. His feet screech to a halt, his body trembles with anxiety. His flight response had overtaken him. James Danhauer bumps into him from behind.)

James
Hurry! Go!

(They take a large step over the rock and start running again. The ground gets more violent with another piercing shriek. This time it’s so loud it feels like it's right behind them. They make it through the circular doorway, and are engulfed in its pitch darkness.)

Michael
Open the book!

(James feels for the edges of the book with his hands, and after a few seconds of fumbling his fingers around it, he opens it. Another shriek echoes louder behind them outside of the room, almost as if it’s drawing near.)

(A loud foreign screech escapes from the book’s contents, and a powerful red light is projected and brightens the entire room. A large statue of Joseph Stalin is standing proudly in the middle of the large area, along with four miniature coffins. Besides that, the room is bare with only a rock floor, and cement walls showered with wet dirt. Michael Borough looks around frantically. His face is moist with sweat both from fatigue and fear.)
Michael
Where’s the exit?! (Looks to James side at the entrance) It was here when we entered--

(His face freezes in a look of terror. James Danhauer looks at him questioningly and is horrified by his face filled with horror.)

James
What is it?! What--

(He starts to turn around, but stops halfway. His body stops ninety degrees in a turn from sudden realization.)
James
 No!

(He turns back to Michael, places the book still wide open on the ground by his feet, and shakes him violently with his bruised up hands.)

James
 Look away! Look AWAY!

(The owner of the loud shrieks is a figure far too terrifying for a human to bear, James Danhauer knows that, and he quickly regains himself from the strong fear within his tired forty-five year old body.)

James
No..(It’s right behind us.)

(Michael Borough’s pupils enlarge to the point of covering the whole eye in darkness. His face is frozen in a state of terror. James can hear small footsteps coming towards him from behind. It’s breathing is eerily calm but loud.)

James
No!

(James Danhauer picks up the book, runs past the catatonic body of Michael Borough, and heads towards the Stalin statue. He raises his large book, still open and projecting the red light.)

James
We were not prepared! We were not prepared! We didn’t know that this would happen!

(The base of the Stalin Statue shows a door that’s cracking open. A figure is coming out. James Danhauer hears the creaking and turns his head to the opening door.)

James
No. It’s done it..It revived--

( Footsteps advance behind him, the breathing drawing nearer and nearer. He can feel the moist inhuman breath on his neck. His skin crawls and produces goosebumps, his hairs rise up like spikes. The corpse from the door is now walking towards him, reaching at him. He’s cornered now, all he can do is raise the book up to the ceiling and call out to the civilization that will not hear him.)

James
They’re in danger! This thing will come after them! Warn them! Warn my beautiful wife Lilly and daughter Ashley! Warn the chosen ones it will use as puppets! Warn the--

(Cold dead hands press on his shoulders, and before he knows it, his throat is slit. The light emitting from the book fires one last bolt of its red light, then dies. The light goes through the ceiling and into the civilized world. Pitch blackness once again engulfs the room, and a sound of something feeding echoes in the dark…)

End Prologue.

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Honey, Stalin Took the Kids ~~Fleshed out--and Updated with Chapter 3
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 11:19:27 PM »
Chapter 3: Taken!!

Spoiler
INT. The Clarks house, in the hallway. The photo frame is face down on the floor. Richard and Ashley stare at it with paralyzed fear.

Richard
Wha-what?!

Ashley
Is somebody else here?!

Richard
Has to be, I didn’t feel an earthquake..

(Richard leaps over the photo and runs over to the kids’ room, which no longer produces any cries of discomfort. Ashley walks over to the frame, she bends down, her knees to her chest, and turns the portrait up from the top. When seeing the other side that was faced down, she becomes puzzled.)

Ashley
There’s nothing in this frame...Why?

(Richard’s voice echoes from the kids’ room)

Richard
They’re not here!

(Ashley looks towards the room, drops the frame edge, and scurries to join Richard)

INT. Clark’s Kids’ room, Richard is by the crib. He’s throwing off the soft cotton blankets frantically, checking under the pillows, and then bending down to look under it. Ashley looks around the room, scanning the area that Richard’s paying no attention to. But it looks like he doesn’t need to pay attention, as there’s only stuffed bear toys, two small drawers, a small wooden riding horse( which reminds her of her childhood; rocking back and forth as her father gently pushes at her back), and an open window, and…..wait…

Ashley
Richard! The window’s open! Did you open it before?

(Richard swings his head from the crib to Ashley and the one window. It’s only halfway open, but still..)

Richard
I did not!

(They rush towards the window, and squeeze their heads in to get a look of the outside. There is nothing but a large tree and the cut lawn. There are however, dents in the grass, like footprints.)

Ashley
You see those!? (She extends her arm out the opening and points to the ground) Those footprints!?

Richard
Oh God, no..(Richard dashes to the door of the room and then stops.) No, there’s no time to go all the way down!

(he rushes back to the window and starts climbing out. His body wriggles as he tries to get all the way through the small opening. Ashley looks back at him with shock.)

Ashley
What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!

Richard
(He’s still wiggling his body, but making good progress of getting through) It wasn’t that long before the power went out, but I won’t have time going all the way downstairs! I got to save them!

Ashley
No way! You’ll kill yourself! (She reaches for him but it’s too late)

(Richard falls out the window. He lands with a nice bone bruising thud on the grass, and rolls to his back from the pain.)

Ashley
Jesus!(She runs to the door of the room to get outside the safe way.)

EXT. Clark’s backyard, Richard’s body hurts. He’s bruised, but not broken. He looks up at the dark, cold november sky. Half of his view is covered by the branches of the only tree in the yard. For some reason, he’s having a weird sense of deja vu.

Richard
Mother?

(Richard remembers what happened the last time he looked up at a dark sky such as this, there was even the same few branches covering a portion of the sky too. This is too freaky, he thinks. All Richard does is stare at the darkness, and suddenly his mother’s voice comes to him like a whisper)

Mother’s Voice
 I’ll see you soon my little Richie, mommy’s going to the mommy land.

(He then, as if almost real, felt a cold sensation of lips touching his cheek. That’s right, he remembers now.)

Richard
I was making snow angles…
(He remembered that it was mid winter when it happened, and at night too. His mother, for some reason a shadowy figure of a woman, was bending over him. He could see her long hair dangle, but couldn’t see her face.)

Richard
Why...can’t I remember...What she looks..

(Ashley runs over to him. In real life, the shadowy figure is now Ashley bending over him. She reaches down and tries to pull him up.)

Ashley
Richard! Are you okay?! Your bones better not be broken, cause I was going to break them myself!
(Richard starts to stand up, assisting Ashley in her efforts.)

Richard
I’m fine, just bruised badly.
Ashley
Yeah no *censored*, are you an idiot? That was the dumbest thing you could’ve done. What’s worse is that whoever took the kids is probably gone.

Richard
The kids!

(Richard starts running, following the tracks of footprints. He tries to ignore the pain that flares in his body, but his body doesn’t, as it almost causes his legs to collapse.)

Ashley
Richard! Don’t push yourself! Again, I have to make sure you’re unharmed so I can beat you up myself!

(Ashely follows Richard to the front yard. They come to a hault at the phenomenon that is in the street.)

Richard
What...the..hell.

(Ashley catches up and sees it too.)
Ashley
Oh my God.

(Joseph Stalin is standing in the street, his green military uniform glowing eerily in the night from one of the street lights. He’s holding all three kids in one of his arms.The other arm is extended at Richard and Ashley, with all his fingers save for the middle one clenched in a fist. The middle finger is pointed up towards the sky.)

Stalin
You didn’t prepare yourselves for the early Russian winter.
(Big, black wings spring out from Stalin’s back, and he starts to fly away with the children still in his arm. His middle finger on the other hand still displays his message to Ashley and Richard.)

Richard
No! You bastard!

(Richard Sprints towards Stalin, and was damn close to grabbing his shoe. The evil dictator flies into the dark sky, becoming invisible almost immediately in the pitch blackness.)

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
Re: Honey, Stalin Took the Kids ~~Fleshed out--and Updated (Chapter 4)
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 11:26:17 PM »
HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER  :-X :-X
Chapter 4: Facing Reality

Spoiler
EXT. Clark’s front yard, where Richard and Ashley stare up into the black, starless sky. Confusion and shock are displayed on both their faces. Richard is in the street next to the tip of the Clark’s driveway, his head held back, shoulders dropped down, and arms dangling effortlessly to his sides.

Richard
Okay, what the hell just happened?!

(Ashley keeps her head up at the sky and doesn’t move a muscle.)

Ashley
I...I think that was...Joseph Stalin?

(Richard snaps his head back and looks at Ashley)

Richard
What?!

(Ashley brings her head down and looks back at Richard with eyes full of despair. Her face is as white as a ghost.)
Ashley
That’s what I saw! I know what he looks like! There’s photos of him in our textbook Richard!

Richard
Yeah but isn’t he supposed to be like, a thousand years old?!

Ashley
No idiot, he died of a heart attack in 1953. He’s not that old.

Richard
Well that doesn’t matter since you said he died! Why is he alive again?! And why did he take the baby Clarks? Why the hell does he have wings?!

(Ashley clamps her hands against both sides of her head, her eyes shut tight.)

Ashley
I don’t know! All we can assume is that he’s a ghost now! He probably came back to haunt the United States for winning the cold war!

Richard
This is insane...and a bit of a coincidence..since Mr. O’Plucker assigned us to write a paper about the cold war…

(Richard thinks back to the communist manifesto paperback, the power outages, the fallen portrait, and once again the communist manifesto paperback.)

Richard
Jinkies!

(Richard runs past Ashley and through the front door of the Clark’s house.)

Ashley
Huh?

(She follows him into the house, and sees him reach for the communist manifesto paperback on the floor. He flips through the pages intensely.)

INT. Clark’s house.

Richard
I knew it was too much of a coincidence…

Ashley
What?

(Richard shows Ashley the book, and flips through the pages to show her the empty contents.)

Ashley
(Her eyes widen, and her face gets even more pale.) Wh-what happened to the words?

Richard
You think I know?! I can only guess that this book is where that Stalin guy came from.

Ashley
But that doesn’t make any sense! How can words transform into a person and leave a book? And also, why Joseph Stalin?! He didn’t write the Communist Manifesto!

Richard
Ashley, considering that this guy grew black wings and flew away, I don’t think we can rely on the laws of physics anymore...

(Ashley’s face shows a mix between confusion, fear, and a hint of frustration. It causes Richard to squint his eyes at the sight of its cuteness.)

Ashley
But...But...But...But!

Richard
But nothing! Listen, I got to find this Stalin guy and smash his face in before my babysitting shift ends! You can either help me or go back home, and go all teacher’s pet to get your homework done.

(Her cute face of confusion, fear and frustration turns to only a face of anger.)

Ashley
I’m not a teacher’s pet!

Richard
Sure, now are you going to help me or not?

(Richard runs back outside without waiting for her answer, and the communist manifesto paperback is tucked under his right arm. Ashley watches him leave.)

Ashley
H-Hey! Wait up!

(She runs after him, closing the front door behind her.)

EXT. The Suburban neighborhood. It’s past seven thirty at night, and only the street lights produce visibility. Richard is running in the street past colonial houses and bare trees. Ashley quickly catches up to him and matches his pace as she gets at a close distance behind him.

Ashley
Hold on! Do you even know where he went?! We saw him fly straight up into the sky, remember?! He probably went back to Russia!

Richard
(Already losing his breath) Huff..Then we’ll have...huff...to get to Russia..huff..then!

Ashley
You can’t be serious! How the hell are we supposed to get there?!

Richard
Huff..fly...huff...there..

Ashley
Do you have a passport on you?! Money!? Do you know how long it’ll take us to even get there!?

(Richard turns his head slightly behind towards Ashley, still running but slowing his pace due to his poor stamina.)

Richard
Listen Debbie Downer...huff...If you’re just going to...huff...follow along and complain...huff..just go back...huff...and...huff..

Ashley
I’m just being realistic...huff...about us! Maybe the Stalin ghost can perform supernatural abilities..huff...but what makes you think that we can?!

(Richard turns his head completely forward at the dimly lit road in front of him. His breathing is getting heavier, showing the fitness result from eating chips and sitting on the couch playing Halo on his Xbox video game console everyday after school. He’s been doing this since his freshman year of highschool. His parents didn’t complain at all, since he never actually gained any weight. In fact, he looks cleanly built in a lean physique. He never understood and still doesn’t to this day the powers of genetics. He just knows that he doesn’t have to worry about it till his early thirties.)

Richard
Huff...huff..huff!

(His eyes widen as an idea pops into his head. He looks at the book tucked into his arms.)

Richard
That’s it!

(His feet screech to a halt. Ashley bumps into him from behind, unaware that he stopped so suddenly.)

Ashley
Hey!

(Richard turns to her and shows her the book. He opens it wide, showing two random blank pages.)

Richard
If this book can produce a Stalin, than it can probably take us to him!

(Ashley looks at him with unbelieving eyes. Her nose is red and her forehead damp with sweat. A few strands of her dark brown hair are frizzled out. Richard looks back at her, his nose red as well but his forehead is soaked. Two drops trickle slowly down his cheek.)

Ashley
So you think that book will just do what you want? What makes you think it can even do that? We don’t even know that it was the book that even brought Stalin here…

Richard
(Regaining his normal breathing.)
My God Ashley, might as well just place a big ol’ sign on your head saying, “Quitter”.

Ashley
You better “quit” with the debbie downer remarks, I’m just trying to keep our minds sane here! Maybe what we saw wasn’t real, and that there is no Stalin with wings, and that the kids are sleeping upstairs in the Clark’s house...

(Richard looks at her with dismay. He then opens the blank paged book and shows her again.)

Richard
Is this real enough for you?! Is this just an illusion, Ashley?! Your eyes see it right?! There are no words on these pages! Now, before you tell me that I got a faulty book; How and why would nobody say something since this book’s a 1992 print?!

(Ashley gets her confused and frustrated face back.)

Ashley
I don’t know!

(She slaps her hand against her forehead)

Ashley
My God, this...this just can’t be real Richard! This just can’t be happening! None of this makes any sense! And did you see those wings?! My God, my God, they were like the black angels I read in the poe stories..This..This is just freaking me out! My God, my God, my God--

(Richard puts the book down on the ground, then walks closer to Ashley. He puts both hands on her shoulders and shakes her fiercely.)

Richard
Snap out of it, Danhauer! Calm down! Calm D-O-W-N.

(Ashley looks back at him with frightened eyes. Her frustration is gone, he can see it. He’s pretty close after all, as he can see the small streaks of sweat on her forehead. He can smell her faint cologne, the smell of strawberries. She calmed down, and they just stare at each other for a moment. Richard realizes how close he is to her and how awkward this situation has become, so he releases his grip from her thin shoulders. He turns his head away to hide his flushed face.)

Richard
Th-the book! The book will in fact take us to him! We’ve got to believe it can Ashley!

(He picks up the book and opens it again.)

Ashley
What are you even going to do? Does it take certain commands?

Richard
It must, I mean, maybe it takes commands in Russian?

(Suddenly, his face lights up with an idea. Ashley notices this.)

Ashley
What? Did you think of something?

Richard
Yep.