March 29, 2024, 01:22:43 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Rusinstein's Illustrations  (Read 170696 times)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
Re: Rusinstein's Illustrations
« Reply #360 on: December 31, 2018, 09:30:56 PM »
my last full illustration for 2018, and the first cover for my client's new series.:)
owner - lordwolx.deviantart.com

summed up 2018 and here's my top 10. Happy New Year, everyone! looking forward to more illustrations this year.:)

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 01, 2019, 07:53:42 AM »
it helps a lot more if you are the gender and body type that you prefer to draw (which I am not lol), otherwise you have to do a lot of compensation. but it's still good for tricky poses and when you don't want to use or can't find online references. A tripod and camera with timer is a handy thing too if you don't have someone hand to photograph you :P

great lighting on that last one with the sunlight coming through. the leaves on the edges give it a nice effect too.
I don't remember everyone doing this yearly summary of art thing, I need to have a go too :P
great top 10 pieces, and unlike mine, you actually have backgrounds in all of them!
keep it up!
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 04, 2019, 05:35:12 AM »
it helps a lot more if you are the gender and body type that you prefer to draw (which I am not lol), otherwise you have to do a lot of compensation. but it's still good for tricky poses and when you don't want to use or can't find online references. A tripod and camera with timer is a handy thing too if you don't have someone hand to photograph you :P

great lighting on that last one with the sunlight coming through. the leaves on the edges give it a nice effect too.
I don't remember everyone doing this yearly summary of art thing, I need to have a go too :P
great top 10 pieces, and unlike mine, you actually have backgrounds in all of them!
keep it up!

yea, that's gonna be a problem with me as well since I mostly draw girls and I'm a dude.xD
I'll probably try it when I get a girlfriend.xD

thanks so much! and yes, it's a great way to wrap up every year. so you can see what you love the most and see the improvements you've made.:D I'm not great with backgrounds as well. I just try to fill them everytime I can just so they're not empty.xD

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2019, 05:38:25 AM »
kicking off 2019 with a couple of illustrations.:)

first personal work - redesign of Vileplume from Pokemon. my entry for Character Design Challenge for December.

and first commission work. owner - lordwolx.deviantart.com

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 04, 2019, 10:08:51 AM »
I mostly draw girls and I'm a dude.xD
same lol

cool character, looks pretty original!
the muscles on the arms/leg/chest of the other one are quite realistic.
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2019, 12:53:38 PM »
Good new arts, I'd watch the underboob physics there and hips, leg proportions, but otherwise it's solid! Your characters look so smooth and soft, the Giantess one is well done and the up top perspective one also.

Offline SavageLords91

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2019, 01:55:07 PM »
Wait are these actual characters from movies and TV series or from scratch creations? Just wondering.

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2019, 09:42:38 PM »
I mostly draw girls and I'm a dude.xD
same lol

cool character, looks pretty original!
the muscles on the arms/leg/chest of the other one are quite realistic.

thanks! :)
rendering muscles was a first for me. I had to get a bunch of references for it.xD

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2019, 09:47:19 PM »
Good new arts, I'd watch the underboob physics there and hips, leg proportions, but otherwise it's solid! Your characters look so smooth and soft, the Giantess one is well done and the up top perspective one also.

thank you for the feedback! :)
on the pose, I actually did revise it quite a lot, but I agree. it was far worse initially.xD there's something not quite right about it and I just couldn't get it. I'll try harder on the next one.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2019, 09:48:45 PM »
Wait are these actual characters from movies and TV series or from scratch creations? Just wondering.

some are just characters created by their owners. no shows or anything. some are from web comic/manga characters.:)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 04, 2019, 10:41:20 PM »
Dude your art is really recognizeable and nose-bleedy. Also join ecchiworld. Also I'd comment further but I'll leave that to my perverted acquiantance rubixmaestro. (good stuff dude)

Offline SavageLords91

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 04, 2019, 10:57:01 PM »
You wouldn't happen to be in need of a writer or co-writer for anything you're working on would you?

some are just characters created by their owners. no shows or anything. some are from web comic/manga characters.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 13, 2019, 03:42:25 AM »
Dude your art is really recognizeable and nose-bleedy. Also join ecchiworld. Also I'd comment further but I'll leave that to my perverted acquiantance rubixmaestro. (good stuff dude)

thank you! I've been trying to make a sort of signature style and I'm glad you notice it.:)

and yes, recently recovered my login there and will post the sexy stuff I make there.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 13, 2019, 03:43:55 AM »
You wouldn't happen to be in need of a writer or co-writer for anything you're working on would you?

thanks for the interest! not at the moment though. I haven't really had time to work on personal projects. xD

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 17, 2019, 06:07:52 AM »
That Dark Vileplume looks awesome!!

Facebook       Patreon