March 28, 2024, 04:36:56 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Rusinstein's Illustrations  (Read 170675 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Rusinstein's Illustrations
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2017, 10:09:41 PM »
I agree that the second image is one of your best so far. My only question is that if that green trail of, I'm guessing fire magic, is supposed to be like a form of magic, maybe making it a little more translucent will help give that effect.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2017, 07:12:34 AM »
On the first one her left long is not long enough so it looks off there size wise, that aside it's another smooth picture. I feel it would be better if she leaned forward a bit more to create a sort of curve in the line of motion if you know what I mean.

The second one though is for sure one of your best yet. Everything looks on point, the outfit is awesome, the shading is good, it's well coloured and in general looks awesome! I can't really think of anything to point out this time, just give ya the claps. No not the clap but the claps.  :clapping:

for the first one, her left leg is sort of facing backwards a bit, kinda pointed in an angle so it's a little forshortened. and for the pose, I initially did her leaned forward a bit but the owner preferred this pose. I did the two pose and he chose this.xD

and thanks so much! she may get a partner soon. my friend liked what I did with her and now he commissioned me to redesign another character of his to match this one.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2017, 07:14:47 AM »
I agree that the second image is one of your best so far. My only question is that if that green trail of, I'm guessing fire magic, is supposed to be like a form of magic, maybe making it a little more translucent will help give that effect.

thank you! :)
I actually didn't have any specific type of power in mind for her there, but I intently made the magic look more solid. the magic's is sort of just coming out from her tips and just about to attack so it's not it's full power yet. xD

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2017, 07:16:54 AM »
more recent works.:)

Bahamut (final fantasy) concept art commission.

and another character design commission.

I'm loving the diversity in designs of the characters I get to work on recently. I'm definitely learning a lot.:)

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2017, 01:32:37 PM »
That Black Dragon looks awesome!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2017, 01:30:06 AM »
That Black Dragon looks awesome!

thank you! :)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2017, 01:34:16 AM »
more recent work.:)

character design commissions. they are sisters.:D
owner - paytonsensei.deviantart.com

and another character design commission. this one's actually a part of the series of the girl in green that I did.:D
owner - dumdodoor.deviantart.com

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2017, 07:28:16 AM »
more recent work.:)

another character design commission. also a part of the series of the girl in green that I did, and the girl in red above.:D
owner - dumdodoor.deviantart.com

and a sexy couple vocaloid fanart.xD

went with a softer palette on this one.:)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2017, 02:39:16 PM »
(Inhales deeply)
NEGITOROOOOO :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow sorry I'm not a Vocaloid weeb what are you talking about :sure:
Haha signature go brr.

Offline FlyingFoxArt

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »
For the vocaloid fanart: Overall I think it looks good. The soft color pallete is a good choice, and the clothing looks pretty good.

These are some things I feel like you could improve upon:
The bed is a bit too bright. Since it's brighter than most of the other colors, and it's a very large object, my eye is instantly drawn to it. It makes it a focus of the image, where I don't think you want it to be.
Also the way the sheets are drawn under miku (especially under her butt) they just kind of make her look like she's hovering over the bed slightly and not actually sitting on it.
The way miku's legs are bent looks a little unnatural. Her thigh and calf don't look like they're touching each other at all and they should be.

For the character design commission, I understand if the commissioner requested this, but the purple background blends in with the character a bit too much, since the main color on the character is also purple.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2017, 08:18:10 AM »
I like that witch. The right arm looks off somehow.

Facebook       Patreon

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2017, 02:57:22 AM »
(Inhales deeply)
NEGITOROOOOO :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow sorry I'm not a Vocaloid weeb what are you talking about :sure:

I'm actually not familiar with any of their songs.xD I just like their designs.:D

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2017, 02:58:21 AM »
I like that witch. The right arm looks off somehow.

thanks! yea, quite difficult pulling it off at that angle. I'll try better next time.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 17, 2017, 03:20:33 AM »
For the vocaloid fanart: Overall I think it looks good. The soft color pallete is a good choice, and the clothing looks pretty good.

These are some things I feel like you could improve upon:
The bed is a bit too bright. Since it's brighter than most of the other colors, and it's a very large object, my eye is instantly drawn to it. It makes it a focus of the image, where I don't think you want it to be.
Also the way the sheets are drawn under miku (especially under her butt) they just kind of make her look like she's hovering over the bed slightly and not actually sitting on it.
The way miku's legs are bent looks a little unnatural. Her thigh and calf don't look like they're touching each other at all and they should be.

For the character design commission, I understand if the commissioner requested this, but the purple background blends in with the character a bit too much, since the main color on the character is also purple.

thanks for all the feedback! gonna keep them in mind on my next illustrations.:)

for the bed, that was actually just a filler. I wanted the characters to be zoomed in more but it's gonna crop most of the characters so I opted to how it turned out. thanks for the feedback about my shading, I'm still trying to improve on it.:)

Offline rusinstein

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2017, 08:04:27 PM »
some recent illustrations.:)

character design commissions.

and a couple of cover art commissions.
this first one is cropped, original image size is taller.