August 19, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Been feeling so insecure about my art, anyone have any critique or advice  (Read 109 times)

Offline samurai_shampoo

• View Profile
PRETTY GIRL

Spoiler

COMIC

Spoiler

COOL GUY

Spoiler

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 07:00:47 PM by samurai_shampoo »

Offline Aimyraude

• heya :3
    • View Profile
All in all i can tell you have the dinamism Which is great even Alone. However like anyone beginning you struggle with anatomy. All i can tell for now is to draw from real human reference itll help you with your proportions. I can tell you are on the good way keep it on and dont feel insecure otherwise you kill the pleasure of drawing. If you ever feel down look at some very old drawing and see how much you progresses.

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
dont be insecure men its really hard to get a drawing that looks good  it require some knowledge to do what i can say is ur quite good on features like faces and hands and u need to study body inside and out like muscles and bones not really u need to remember everythin of it u just need to understand where it connects with everything.i just seen this just now on youtube that dont icing before the cake means later the cool stuffs and work the cake first or the shape and proportion later the icing or the cool features like muscle and shading
 ;) good luck men work on it keep drawing

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
I love the character design with the spikey hair, would love to see more art!
Don't feel insecure, it takes a lot of work to get seriously good and your already on those steps!
maybe make a post in the welcome centre and tell us a bit about yourself?

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
PRETTY GIRL

Spoiler

COMIC

Spoiler

COOL GUY

Spoiler

Erm. Samurai? I actually enjoy your style, it's something that - if you work on, will become your own cemented manga style, though this usually never happens without practice on fundamentals, see what Super does with the practice on faces, gestures etc? That's the way to go, but don't neglect that style of yours. You got potential pal :)
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.