June 26, 2019, 08:40:13 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork  (Read 188 times)

Offline nicoledrawsanime

• View Profile
NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork
« on: June 08, 2019, 01:34:00 PM »
I decided to show some of my artwork for now. I have many more but I thought I'd start out by showing everyone some of my personal favorites. Feedback and critiques would be really great.

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 11:49:35 AM »
I love your art style!
especially the eyes and hair are full of sparkles and highlights :P

Overall it looks like your shading and linework is better than your body proportions, the face and hands probably need the most work, but aren't bad by any means. the overall character designs and clothing are nice.

also your characters have very unusual names (from the filenames), are they original characters, or part of your manga cast??? so many questions :P

can't wait to see more :)

do you plan for your manga to have colour, or will you do a more "traditional" black and white or tonal?
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline nicoledrawsanime

• View Profile
Re: NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 02:38:15 PM »
I love your art style!
especially the eyes and hair are full of sparkles and highlights :P

Overall it looks like your shading and linework is better than your body proportions, the face and hands probably need the most work, but aren't bad by any means. the overall character designs and clothing are nice.

also your characters have very unusual names (from the filenames), are they original characters, or part of your manga cast??? so many questions :P

can't wait to see more

do you plan for your manga to have colour, or will you do a more "traditional" black and white or tonal?

Yes, these characters are part of my manga cast, and I plan for my manga to be traditional black and white, because I just like the way it looks.  :D

Offline nicoledrawsanime

• View Profile
NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork pt. II
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 03:20:59 PM »
I'm posting more of my recent works, in this post. It's mostly more of my characters from before; Marisol Sanza, the red head, Luna Paige, the black haired girl, and Astraea Frey the woman with purple hair.

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork pt. II
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 04:16:58 PM »
lovely backgrounds! that's something I never do enough of XD

just to let you know, we do have a rule to keep all our art in just the one topic per board, otherwise it's a lot of posts to trawl through to find things and it keeps it nice and tidy (can you imagine how many topics I could have made for all my sketches haha)

that fireworks one is super beautiful though, you got the shading really good to bring out the brightness of the lights.
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline nicoledrawsanime

• View Profile
Re: NicoleDrawsAnime Artwork pt. II
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 08:47:33 PM »
lovely backgrounds! that's something I never do enough of XD

just to let you know, we do have a rule to keep all our art in just the one topic per board, otherwise it's a lot of posts to trawl through to find things and it keeps it nice and tidy (can you imagine how many topics I could have made for all my sketches haha)

that fireworks one is super beautiful though, you got the shading really good to bring out the brightness of the lights.

Thanks for letting me know, and glad you like them.  :D