June 23, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: my main character for N.E.C the awakening  (Read 666 times)

Offline MrThirtyTwo

• Gotta love manga/anmie
  • Im an Idea maker
    • View Profile
my main character for N.E.C the awakening
« on: May 30, 2015, 01:53:55 AM »
ok I think this is in the right channel, but I just wanted to see what kind of sketches my main character could look like for my manga. well here is the info for him there's multiple descriptions but you can pick which ever you feel interested in.

Andrew’s Description
Casual Andrew:
Andrew has a medium fade military haircut. He likes short hair and the color is dirty blonde.  He mainly wears polo shirts but sometimes wears t-shirts. He has blue eyes and has a medium build to him, mostly muscle. He not macho but not skinny as a toothpick. His favorite color is red, and he likes black colored shoes. He tends to wear this that allows him to be relaxed.
School Andrew:
   The clothing for his school is the men wear dark blue or sky blue. Andrew goes with sky blue, but goes with dark blue tie. The under shirt and his shoes are white.
Battle Andrew:
   The clothing for this one is a lot diff. the clothing looks like its shiny leather that is skin tight and is black with blue lines (which I will tell u were they are) all over. When he is wearing his helmet it has the visor which is a blue line across the face horizontally on his eyes. There’s a blue v from each corner of visor and they connect in between his upper lip and nose. There’s blue line that starts from the back of both palms and shoots up to his shoulder blades. Then go down his back and legs and stops at ankles. On chest he has blue strips that don’t connect to anywhere but has identical on left and right side of chest with a total of 6 strips on both sides.

Just have fun with it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 01:56:23 AM by MrThirtyTwo »
Im a beginner in writing manga, i look forward in making friends here as well able to publish manga. This is were i will begin. :)~