April 19, 2024, 03:33:11 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Peraso's Story Pit  (Read 3979 times)

Offline Peraso

• Imagine
    • View Profile
Peraso's Story Pit
« on: May 19, 2015, 12:54:56 PM »
Aye, greetings everyone and welcome to my story development center. In here you shall find all of my projects that are being carried out.

Main Work

Elemental Order

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,11916.0.html

Elemental Order is a school ,in Aurora, of this world in which it takes people from different regions of the world and trains them to be "Elemental" masters of their element. Two brothers,Edon and Lance, find themselves with the skill of lighting and Edon wants to go wants to go to Elemental Order to become a lighting "Elemental" and wanting to get out of his criminal past. They are orphans living from place to place with no definite home. As one day Edon wants to leave the city to go to Aurora with Lance, but it won't be easy for this two to get away.

--------------------------

Blood Pacto

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13953.0.html

A world where people practice magic, there is a man, alongside with his servant, who practices the arts of dark magic. Known as an infamous mage around the land he has committed many atrocities such as murder, animal experimentation, sacrifices, conjuring of the dead, demon summoning, and many other taboo rituals. The man lived an obscure and fuliginous live until it was clear that it was coming to an end. He has an apprentice named Osias who admired his work since he was a little boy. Now, being 20 years old, his teacher bestows him with his research that he has been working on for his whole life: Resurrection of the Dark Lord, Cruor. Osias takes his teacher's work when he dies and takes everything he possessed as well as his servant, Cacula. He ventures off to different parts of the land in search of an answer on how to resurrected Cruor. A rigorous journey for this awaits him.

Side Story

Grigori

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,12537.msg218459.html#msg218459

The world has recently become aware of a new "imaginary" creature that lives certain humans. A highly wanted criminal was captured and in his interrogation he confessed to a "partner" in crime. He says this "partner" is a "demonic angel" that helps him commit the crimes he did. He goes to reveal the existence of this said "partner" and says that this things live among less than 1% of the population and that people are already born with them. Before he revealed anymore information he is executed by one of the interrogators and he does not seem to remember committing such act. He describes himself as possessed.

A high school student in Los Angeles, California by the name of Victor Cole is a victim of this phenomenon. His "helper", Mors, is brought up to the news and is alarmed by it. The "helper" tells Victor to ignore said news and to continue on with his life as usual.

Little do the victims of this phenomenon know the true intentions of this said 'helpers' have other true intentions

Under development

Fallen Malak

A fallen angel that has been in charge of dealing with exterminating demons and other malignant presences to allow himself to be brought up to Heaven once more. Living through various centuries in time he has gained knowledge of how the world works. He has witnessed war, greed, corruption, famine, poverty, and many more grievous moments. His mission: To end the evil in the world.

more are to come, hopefully. These stories are to be carried out in the future and may florish to their fullest.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:09:00 PM by Peraso »

Offline IamKeria

• Fear YAH and Work with Faith
  • Stay Humble
    • View Profile
Re: Peraso's story sandbox
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 02:44:20 PM »
Nice stories. I am looking forwards to reading the Elemental story. I might do some fanfic on it lol. Sounds really cool.

Offline Peraso

• Imagine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »
Nice stories. I am looking forwards to reading the Elemental story. I might do some fanfic on it lol. Sounds really cool.

A fanfic I hear XD? No, I do not believe my work is yet to be something of that sources. The story itself is pretty fresh and it does not look like it will be done any time soon. Though sure, you could read my story if you please. I would be pleased :p,link on the main post.

I see you are new and I would like to greet you on to this community, nice people to critic your stories. I would like to see what you have to offer to the table as well.

Offline IamKeria

• Fear YAH and Work with Faith
  • Stay Humble
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 12:05:25 AM »

A fanfic I hear XD? No, I do not believe my work is yet to be something of that sources. The story itself is pretty fresh and it does not look like it will be done any time soon. Though sure, you could read my story if you please. I would be pleased :p,link on the main post.

I see you are new and I would like to greet you on to this community, nice people to critic your stories. I would like to see what you have to offer to the table as well.

I will start reading it soon. I just actually finish chapter one of a story I am working on. I don't think I can post links yet for people can read my story so I'll just be posting description or what not. I have three going on but only developing one at moment. I also like to draw so it's kind of hard for me to stay on task when I want to be both writer and illustrator lol. It's like I think of a cool character appearance and I want to stop all the development ideas of the story and go draw that lol. I some what contain myself from doing so in the first chapter lol. My drawings aren't that good anyways. IMO i just need more practice. But hopefully you'll be able to finish your story. Mines is like in a book format right now. I think my chapter one may be a bit too long not sure going to go proof read it now lol. I'll keep in touch.

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 03:04:48 PM »
I love the griqori its the story I have been wanting to write for awhile its got a vibe to it

Offline Peraso

• Imagine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 08:20:25 PM »
I love the griqori its the story I have been wanting to write for awhile its got a vibe to it

It would be a good story if I elaborated well enough. I hope I can get the fullest out of it and such. Thinking to this story is actually quite a hassle, but I believe it is doable. Going to start on its second chapter soon, so we'll see where that goes.

Offline MisterSherbetLemon

• The MangaRaiders Political Correctness Enforcer...Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 08:08:36 AM »
Grigori has definitely got a lot of potential, so far it sound pretty unique. Look forward to reading more :)

I'm interested by Elemental Order but wasn't sure of some of the details, do they move from place to place within a single city or do they travel between cities? And does only one of the brothers have a criminal past?

Offline Peraso

• Imagine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 11:49:23 PM »
I named the places regions, but I want to say that they are more like countries. Ciana, Aurora, and Ardere are examples countries and each are separated from each other. So far what the Pratt Brothers have traveled is to a different country near Ciana, Aurora. Concerning the brothers' background, they both do posses a criminal past. It explains in chapter 4 and 5 on how they both lived and how they had to deal with surviving.