March 02, 2024, 02:24:52 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Searching for GFX Artist for Text-RPG Novel Series  (Read 2084 times)

Offline TacoBell_Lord

• View Profile
Searching for GFX Artist for Text-RPG Novel Series
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:26:22 PM »
Good Evening Dudes,

I'm a coding/writing different series of Text-RPGs for the past few months now. Strange stories with RPG style gameplay. I'm releasing my 1st one hopefully by next week (or the week after). Just in need of a GFX Artist for very VERY small list of assets done. This won't be demanding, as I want to save time & money, the emphasis is really on the narrative & characters as well as dialogue. Really just need Static Images, I already have the Image List/Scope Docs drawn out. These games are pretty small & is building up for my next step & I have a great Distribution Plan set for them.

Last project was called "Lord of Cheeseburger" a simple Arcade Platformer. Its not my type of game (I'm a heavy RPG developer, especially JRPG). You can find the "Lord of Cheeseburger" (gamejolt.com/games/arcade/lord-of-cheeseburger/40522/)

Definitely willing to talk Rev/Profit Share here. Contact me at DayeWilliamsPLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com