November 17, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Need help for cosplay construction  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Swampy798

• THE SUMMONER
  • living the life in canada
    • View Profile
Need help for cosplay construction
« on: April 10, 2015, 06:45:31 PM »
so i am going to the Toronto Fan Expo in September and i am constructing my cosplay currently and i need help. i was wondering if anyone new of a place online where i could by a red robe sort of. the "robe needs to have no hood, must open and close like a jacket with buttons, must have yellow or gold buttons, selves, and no cape. if anyone knows of a online store that would sell this or something like this please tell me it would mean so much to me to finally go meet people and do it in my cosplay. thank you. 
SwAmPy798

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Need help for cosplay construction
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 10:45:53 AM »
was 'bout to say. if you could get your hands on a graduation robe and modify it a bit you'd be pretty close to what you want.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline CptCog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »
Fan expo you say? I'm going too! Haha. But out of curiosity, what cosplay are you doing? For some reason all I can think of are those robbed things from Majora's Mask (you know, the one's in the valley of the dead)

Offline Swampy798

• THE SUMMONER
  • living the life in canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 12:57:23 AM »
Fan expo you say? I'm going too! Haha. But out of curiosity, what cosplay are you doing? For some reason all I can think of are those robbed things from Majora's Mask (you know, the one's in the valley of the dead)
i am going as a oc from an anime i watch called chuunibyou and in the anime the characters all think they  have demonic so they dress u weird, so thats what im doing
SwAmPy798