March 29, 2024, 01:10:27 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Lulu's A/M Art Gallery  (Read 5023 times)

Offline Lulu6

• My Imagination is my Escape
  • Cows are my Lovely moomoos
    • View Profile
Lulu's A/M Art Gallery
« on: March 04, 2015, 12:23:05 AM »
This is a drawing of mine from a long time ago. It has about 5 years on my wall now. He's from a favorite manga called 1/2 Prince. Hope you like.  :sheep:

Feedback is welcome.
"The proper words in the proper place are the true definition of style" by Jonathan Swift

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
Re: Lulu's A/M Art Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 01:53:47 AM »
The lines look pretty clean but the bigger question is...  Have you been drawing since then??

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 03:20:24 PM »
The lines look pretty clean but the bigger question is...  Have you been drawing since then??

I have been drawing, but not as often as I used to. So I would be rusty right bout now. Spent too much time on a PC. Lol
"The proper words in the proper place are the true definition of style" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »
Rusty.
Sure am that.
I'm not satisfied so I am goin to redo it with more time.

Drawing from Neon Genesis took me 10mns. Not my best work. Oh well. Lol. Gatta start up my pencil drawing style again.

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 08:00:23 PM »
Hey, I started drawing by the age of six. It's something I took after an uncle of mine. He was an artist. I remember watching sit by our kitchen table and draw just about anything he wanted to. He had a weird way of adding color to his drawings. I'm not completely sure what he did, though, what I do remember is watching him scratch up news paper till it was powdery. Seriously, I can't think of the process very well. It's been a long time now.

I know I said I would just work on my writing, but it decided to add old drawings of mine. My specialty is pencil drawing, but after a while, I have adopted many styles. My latest style has been pixel art. Since I was an administrator in a game, I had decided to learn the art style they use. Pixel art has become a huge part of my life.

I have created a DeviantArt profile. Name is Lulux6. http://lulux6.deviantart.com
I'll be sharing all my things both here and there.
Please enjoy and feedback anything from them.

Ty!!  :sheep:

Offline Lulu6

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 02:30:08 AM »
Manga - Legal Drug

Offline Nomena :)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 03:23:33 AM »
Wow, nice stuff ... it seems you will become an artist and a writer at the same time ... keep up the good work  :thumbsup: