April 17, 2024, 09:39:11 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Life At Sea: Fortune's Chance  (Read 26359 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Life At Sea: Fortune's Chance
« on: January 16, 2015, 07:36:38 PM »
"Life At Sea?" You say, sitting there at your internet accessing device. "Why yes!" I say, sitting at mine. "Life At Sea is a story I wrote once", I continue. "It was about us raiders being pirates!". You are suddenly interested. You like stories, you like raiders, you like pirates. Twas fate betwixt us which brought you here today. So hear this story of adventure on the high seas, and embark upon the next great journey with me!

And for those of you with the interest, here is the original Life At Sea, ripe for your reading enjoyment: http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,4300.0.html

CHAPTER 1: OUT OF THE DRINK

Oh have you heard the news, my Johnny?

Words rang out in Lego’s head, they weren’t his own.

One more day

Eyes fluttered. A dim light entered, brighter light in-between, something was blocking it.

We’re homeward bound tomorrow,

He felt dirty, unwashed. A rank smell rose from his own body, and he could smell something else, wet and
salty.

One more day

Lego’s vision began to clear up, the embrace of sleep was slipping away. He could see the roof, feel the bed beneath. As uncomfortable as it was, they could have been the same thing.

Only one more day, my Johnny

Only one more day

Singing, someone was definitely singing. Lego started to turn his head. He was in a small shack.

Oh rock and row me over,

A figure backwards in a chair, head downturned, a mess of blond hair. No floor to the shack, just sand, a
canvas tarp where the door should be.

The barrel of a flintlock pistol in his eyes.

“One more day…”

The figure finished singing, and it looked up. Coryn smiled at Lego, just before pulling the trigger.

Click!

Nothing, Lego’s face remained un-maimed for a little while long. It didn’t take him long to process.

“What the Hell man?!”

Coryn just chuckled.

“Wet powder, would never had gone off anyway.”

Lego shoved the pistol off to the side.

“That’s still no excuse to point it at me! Why are you wielding a flintlock anyways?”

“Look at your clothes.”

He did. Old, mostly brown, encrusted with salt. He was dressed as a pirate. And now that he thought about it, so was Coryn. Both perfectly dressed to the period.

“Oh no, no no no! Not again! I thought this kidnapping bullsh*t was going to end after becoming a mod! Why am I back in the Life At Sea simulation Coryn!?”

“I don’t know.”

“That’s not!...”

Lego caught himself as he processed that information.

“You don’t know?”

Coryn leaned back.

“No idea. I’m as lost as you are. But whoever stuck us in was both crafty enough to steal the L.A.S. files, and smart enough to operate the simulation chamber.”

He put the barrel of the pistol up against the side of his head.

“At current counting, we have at least two shanghaied moderators, and one unknown operator. We’re stuck in a total immersion simulation of a fictional pirate universe from which death is not even an escape, the best we can do is play along.”

Coryn pulled the trigger again, another click. He lowered the gun as Lego rubbed his temples in contemplation.

“Who can even do something like that, the Adims, One of the Tans, an outside agent of some kind?”

“All of the above?”

“Possible.”

The blond one shrugged as he stood up.

“No point worrying about it now. We’ve got a bigger problem.”

The afro’d one narrowed his eyes.

“What’s that?”

“While you were taking your time waking up, we’ve been surrounded.”

Lego was suddenly aware of a large number of clicking sounds, rifles being cocked. It suddenly occurred
to him to peer through one of the cracks in the wall. He glimpsed a row of men in red uniforms aiming at the
cabin, and he inferred that there were a fair deal more of them.

“Do you have any more guns?”

“No.”

“Any swords?”

“Negative.”

“Super weapons?”

“Definitely not.”

“Surrender?”

“Yes, I think so.”

Lego rose as well, and with their hands in the air, stepped out into the bright sun.

What he had seen through the crack was but a tiny selection of the many soldiers that had been brought to bear against them. In fact Lego counted no fewer than one-hundred men in front of them, and there would be at least that many behind. The men were tense in the hot sun, and Lego watched as drops of sweat formed on their brows and dripped down their faces.

“Coryn.”

“Hm?”

“I can’t help but notice they look like people. Life At Sea didn’t have npc’s, just members and spectres.”

“Yes I noticed as well. Someone’s tampered with the program. They’re smarter than I originally anticipated. Bravo.”

A heavy set man strode up the front of the formation. He gripped a rapier tightly in his right hand, and made several violent motions with his left.

“You pirates ought to know better than try to hide in my port!

His accent was thick and British.

“I hereby sentence you to death by firing squad for crimes against the crown! Effective immediately due to your resistance to arrest!”

Lego leaned his head towards Coryn.

“What resistance? We were just sleeping in a shack!”

Coryn leaned his head as well.

“Correction: You were sleeping in a shack. I woke up an hour ago and went scouting.”

“Scouting? Scouting is how we got to this situation?”

Coryn made motions with his head in lieu of shrugging to try and indicate his innocence.

“Well I may have tried to steal a map. But really it was just sitting on a table. Nobody was even around!”

“Obviously someone was around!”

The commander yelled at them.

“Quiet you!”

Coryn dropped his arms.

“We can talk about this later.”

He raised the arm with the pistol in it back into the air. The soldiers tensed, but Coryn continued the ascent until it pointed straight into the air. The trigger was pulled, the gun clicked, and the barrel exploded with fire and smoke, hurling the tiny lead ball up into the sky.

“I guess the powder finally dried out.”

The commander was beet red.

“Explain yourself!”

Coryn dropped the gun but left both hands high above his head.

“We surrender and request to be tried before a proper court, as is our right as citizens of the crown!”

The commander seemed unsure of himself. Lego leaned in closer.

“Are we citizens of the crown?”

Coryn shook his head.

“I have no idea.”

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline GingerStark

• Social & Political Scientist
  • There is no single truth, only contingent theories
    • View Profile
Re: Life At Sea: Fortune's Chance
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 07:47:09 PM »
I swear Lego is like the main character in every fanfiction of MR...

Had a brief read through though, looks pretty neat  :hmm: How much have you planned with this?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 08:02:00 PM »
three chapters counting this one. from there, working on it. hopefully i'll be able to do 2 chapters per anthology with a 20 page limit. and hopefully it'll be shorter than Life At Sea the first, which topped out at 97 I think?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:29:50 PM »
and the second chapter! shorter than anticipated. so maybe i can actually fit 3 chapters per anthology? guess we'll see. the important part is that something's getting written

CHAPTER 2: INTO THE LOCKER

Coryn and Lego dragged their heavy chains behind them as they were ushered into the courtroom. Two days
in a holding cell hadn’t done either of them any favors, and they were equal parts dirty, hungry, and blind from
the sun flooding the room. In turn they were chained to a pair of chairs which had been set out in the center
of the room. Before them sat a panel of men in over the top wigs, with a single judge elevated above the rest,
his wig the most powdered and grand of them all. Surrounding the rest of the room, civilians sat on benches,
all gathered to witness what would surely be the event of the week.

“Order! Order in the courtroom!”

The head judge banged his gavel until he was satisfied with the noise level, and began to read the charges.
They were many and varied, and neither Coryn or Lego could figure out where exactly they had come up with
half of them. Lego whispered to Coryn, careful not to draw the attention of the guard at his side.

“Seems to me that they’re just throwing us under a general list of ‘F*ck ‘em they’re pirates’.”

“Yeah, not too concerned with the particulars of the truth.”

An unseen rifle butt was prodded into both of their backs, and they chose to remain silent until the judge had
finally made it to his point.

“-and the unlawful imprisonment of the governor’s daughter. The punishment for all such crimes, will be to be
hung from the neck, until you are dead. How do you plead?”

Their answer was quick and unanimous.

“Not guilty!”

And so the record did show that the defendants pleaded as ‘not guilty’. But then came time for the prosecutor
to present his case, and a long case it was. Stories were told in detail, many of which rang no bells for our
poor heroes, but the last tale, describing how the two sailed a pirate vessel past a hidden barrier, through
trials set by gods to a jungle island, at which they discovered an ancient stone tablet which granted its holder
magical power, made both of them perk up. The prosecutor left out the part where they all went down to the
locker via a massive explosion, but he didn’t forget to say that the tablet was lost to the depths forever.

When it came time for them to defend themselves however, they were unfortunately without any evidence to
the contrary. Simple denial got them nowhere, and with no cards up their sleeves, eventually both defendants
fell silent.

The judge banged his gavel to bring the room back to order.

“The time for argument has gone, I am ready to pass my verdict.”

He straightened himself out, and put on a stoic face.

“The pirate captain Coryn Sken of the Caesar’s Destiny, and his crewman Legomaestro, I hereby sentence you
to death by hanging, to be carried out this evening at sunset. Do you have any last words for this court?”

Lego cast his gaze to the ground dejectedly.

“No, your honor.”

Coryn however, shot up out of his seat.

“Angra Mainyu!”

Unseen by either defendant, the eyes of an older gentleman lit up in the crowed above them. The eyes of the
judge however narrowed until they were practically closed.

“What was that?”

“I know where it is! The treasure hoard of the Angra Mainyu!”

Another voice rang out, unknown to any already engaged.

“That’s a lie!”

Everyone turned to face the older gentleman, who had since rose to his feet. He was dressed in the uniform of
a naval commander. Although it was old and the colors were faded, he instantly commanded respect. But the
most distinguishing feature he possessed was a long scar on the right side of his face, running over what was
obviously a glass eye.

“The Angra Mainyu Cult never had a treasure hoard! It is a myth!”

Lego seized upon this newfound opportunity.

“What makes you so sure old man?!”

“I’ve spent half of my life searching for it, and I never even found a trace!”

Now Coryn made a reply.

“It is real! I found it, claimed it as my own! I can take you to it!”

The judge banged his gavel rapidly, and roared at the naval man.

“Captain Willis! Do not let me find you in contention of this court!”

Coryn wheeled back around.

“You’re honor! Please, let me make a proposal!”

The judge stopped and stared, before finally taking a minute to deliberate with the other judges.

“Very well, what is it?”

“Thank you you’re honor!”

Coryn began to motion at Captain Willis, his manacles rattling.

“Your Captain Willis is obviously knowledgeable about the Angra Mainyu, he’s been looking for their hoard for
a  very long time, but I know where it is! Spare me and my companion, let us join the Captain’s crew and lead
him to the hoard! I assure you that the wealth it will provide for the crown is more than enough to justify
letting us live!”

The judge thought to himself for a moment, then looked to the captain. He breathed not a word, but Willis
understood his intent.

“If they betray me in anyway your honor, I’ll kill the both of them myself.”

“Very well.”

The gavel was banged, the crowed sat on edge.

“I hereby release these two pirates into the custody of Captain Benjamin Willis for the purpose of discovering
and claiming for the crown, the treasure of the Angra Mainyu Cult. And if they should so fail, I command
Captain Willis to execute them without recourse. Court dismissed!”

One final bang, and the deal was struck. Find the gold and clear away their crimes, fail to do so, and their
deaths would be assured.

Lego and Coryn once again found themselves in a holding cell. They watched as a rat scurried down the
hallway, silently taking bets on how long it would take to get across.

“You really know where this treasure is Coryn?”

“I said I did didn’t I?”

“You’ve lied before.”

“Not this time.”

“Why’s that?”

Coryn smiled.

“Because I have a plan that will not only keep us from getting executed, but just might help us discover who it
was that trapped us here.”

Lego tossed a small rock at the rat, but it bounced harmlessly off the iron bars.

“So what’s the plan?”

“For now, we get on the ship with Captain Willis, and lead him and his crew on a merry romp across the seas.”

“Is that wise?”

“It will be necessary, and not unnecessarily needed. If the Angra Mainyu were easy to find, everyone would
be in on it.”

Lego rolled over onto a tired looking bed of straw and shut his eyes, hoping to find something resembling
restful sleep before the morning came.

“Well alright then, I’ll trust you for now. But this time Coryn…”

“Hmm?”

“I get to name the ship.”

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 09:59:09 PM »
Oh man, here we go again! Hahaha, fantastic.

Incidentally, I'm still totally hungry for MR stories and may just have a project of my own sometime soon. For now I'll read through this and enjoy the ride.

Man, our crew sure diminished from back then haha. Life at Sea Two, wooooot

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 02:07:26 PM »
I was wondering why there aren't more pirate stories on MR!

Great so far and love the interactions between You and Lego, what a pair!

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 02:42:58 AM »
Once you've known someone so long, you start to get a pretty idea how the conversations break down.

was going to type up the third chapter tonight, but ended up drinking and watching movies with people instead. hopefully something tomorrow

Offline GingerStark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 06:24:30 AM »
You've made a good start to the anthology contest Coryn :D I'll just post here to keep reminding me to read this when I have free time

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 11:24:44 AM »
contest? no contest here my friend. the anthology isn't a competition.

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 07:01:01 AM »
I have to say, I'm digging this!

It took me over an hour and a half to read, as I'm trying to read in between doing work. But it's got me through the morning in the office so cheers coryn! :D

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 11:06:50 AM »
thanks vacant! chapter 3 was postponed due to classes starting up again today, but i definitely have a plan for it being written tonight. provided i'm not saddled with homework of any kind >.<

Offline GingerStark

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 09:54:13 AM »
Ever watched the Road to El Dorado? That's the vibe I'm getting here  :thumbsup: I love those stories where you have two dudes and a vast adventure before them! It's just the real deal for bromance  :sadbye:

Will we be seeing any other raiders in the story?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 10:59:07 AM »
I have once, and I get what you mean. And yes, there will definitely be other raiders showing up! next chapter in fact!

(these first few days of class have been killer though. plus i'm studying for the F.E. which is a hell of a test which is going to cover pretty well everything I've learned in college so far and christ is that a lot to review for)

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 02:43:59 PM »
Can you guess the song they sing? Can you smell the salt of the sea, and feel the breeze of the ocean?

THROW ‘EM IN THE BRIG WITH BREAD AND WATER

Coryn’s and Lego’s morning began with the slamming of a rifle butt against the bars of their cell, shortly
followed by the slamming of a rifle butt against their faces and other sensitive places. Apparently Captain
Willis had dispatched a pair of soldiers to escort them both to his ship, and they were behind on their pirate
harassing quota.

Lego spat blood out of his mouth as the soldiers grabbed each of them by the shoulders and started to drag
them off.

“I was under the impression that this was against the Geneva Convention or something.”

Coryn was still shaking off the blow to his head.

“Somehow I don’t think they’ve heard of it.”

“I miss this place when it was just us and the spectres.”

Eventually they were forced to their feet and allowed to walk for themselves. Slowly but surely they
ascended out of the depths of the stone fort and into the tropical sun. It was a bright day with few clouds and
a light southern wind, perfect sailing weather. They had emerged at the top of a cannon lined wall, and the
entire port town could be seen below. Coryn tried to discern any familiar, and hopefully friendly faces below,
but the distance was too great for him to make out anything aside from the general throngs of populace
making their way to and fro in the town.

“I want my robot eyes back. I feel so…fleshy.”

Lego laughed at him.

“You kidding? Being in here is one of the few times I can actually get away from Legoc constantly nagging
at the back of my mind! It’s actually sorta refreshing to be stuffed in here.”

“Well I’m glad you’re happy.”

Coryn was met with another rifle to his side.

“Keep quiet!”

“Aye aye cap’n.”

The wall eventually wound back down into the town and they entered the busy streets. Most of the
commoners kept a wide berth around the pirates and their armed escorts, but a few of them, mostly children,
crept as close as they could to either harass or simply observe them. No doubt they mostly knew of pirates
from stories and public executions, little chance that any of them had actually gotten so close to a real one
before. Lego was lapping up the attention, commenting at them and adding the occasional growl.

“That’s right kids, this is what happens if you don’t eat your vegetables! And you’ll end up ugly like my
friend if you talk back to your parents!”

He was summarily silenced by Coryn elbowing him in the arm.

“Aye yeh bastard! I’m only kidding…”

Coryn raised his eyebrow, Lego turned away.

“Some.”

“Better be.”

The cat shrugged and turned his attention back to the townsfolk.

“They all look awfully real to me. You sure we’re not in another dimension or something rather than the
simulation chamber? This all seems like one hell of a thing to program.”

“See: ‘lack of robot eyes’ and ‘can’t hear the cat’ above.”

“Above?”

“Formatting joke.”

“Ah.”

Chains clanked as Coryn did his best to scratch an itch on his nose.

“I won’t deny that it wouldn’t be complicated, but it’s certainly possible. Working theory, and mind that
this is just a theory: they’re being generated by our own minds. It’s like in a dream, your subconscious fills it
out with ‘actors’. The simulation is all intertwined with our minds, it wouldn’t be out of the question for it to
prod them a wee bit to make us populate the world.”

Lego contemplated the idea for a while before replying.

“I suppose that makes sense, but that’s not enough to explain this whole quest. The set up was too
good. It has to have been programmed specifically.”

“Agreed. Someone definitely wants us to go back to sea.”

“Speaking of.”

He leaned in, and dropped the volume of his voice as low as it would go.

“How did you know they’d take your bait? Screaming out what you did and all?”

“Process of elimination, it was the only thing they didn’t list off on my rap sheet.”

“They seemed to get mine all there, but it certainly wasn’t expansive as yours, so perhaps that was to be
expected.”

“One day I’ll have to tell you about the first Life at Sea simulation. We accidentally got stuck in here for
the better part of a month.”

Lego was about to reply, but was cut short as the guards surrounding them, and therefore the prisoners
within, ground to a halt. They had worked they way down to the docks, and before them floated what was
without doubt their ride out of Dodge.

“‘The Charity’, little bit ostentatious.”

A new, yet familiar voice rang out.

“I’ll have you watch your tongue when it comes to my ship!”

“How did he even hear me?”

Captain Willis was descending the gang plank. A mousy looking man in an officer’s uniform followed
shortly behind.

“I am aware of the opinion of each and every one of my crewmembers, even if that crewman happens to
be a miserable bottom dwelling pirate such as yourself.”

“I am not bottom dwelling!”

Willis only smiled at him.

“If the thought pleases you, but what pleases you is of little concern to me at this moment. More to say, I
am more interested in what your captain has to say.”

Lego cast a dejected look.

“He’s not my captain. We mutinied on him.”

“And as my records show, you rejoined him to take down the pirate Sai Hawkeye of the Red Dragon’s
Breath, which by my account, leaves you in his employ once again. Now.”

He redirected his attention to Coryn.

“You claim to know the location of the Angra Mainyu, but we found no maps or charts on your person,
and undoubtedly any you possessed aboard the Caesar’s Destiny sank along with the rest of the ship. So, I
shall set you to the task of visiting with the navigator immediately.”

Coryn stepped out towards him but the soldiers quickly restrained him, but not before he closed the
distance between Willis and himself to less than a foot.

“Don’t think so Cap’n. I know that you know that I’m no idiot. So let’s not play that game hm? I give you
all the puzzle pieces now, and there’s nothing to stop you from keelhauling the both of us as soon as we’re
away. But, if I feed the information to you step by step, I might just get to live a little longer, and that sounds
just fine to me, savvy?”

The captain narrowed his eyes.

“Very well, I’ll play my part for now then.”

Satisfied, Coryn relaxed himself and stepped back from Willis.

“We sail south. Come talk to me in the morning and get your next bit of direction. And I’d like a wake-up
call at eight with breakfast ready by no later by nine if you please.”

Any warmness on Willis’s face evaporated.

“Mister O’Connel!”

The mousy man behind him straightened up.

“Lock them in the brig, half rations! I don’t want to see or hear them unless I specifically ask to!”

He snapped a sharp solute.

“Aye aye Captain! You two, follow me!”

Coryn and Lego were ushered up the gangplank and onto deck. The crew was lively, quickly making the
ship ready for the journey. They sang together to time the work, and make it go just a little faster.

There were two distinct factions of the crew. Officers and volunteers stood in uniform, overseeing the work and directing the common sailors. Their clothes were rotten and their faces unwashed, most seemed to still be recovering from their last night on land. It was these men from which the pirates had the most to fear. As soon as they were properly aboard, the sailors pushed, shoved, and kicked them towards their inevitable
destination. Lego ducked his head down to avoid the blows, Coryn tried to count crewman, hoping to develop
a plan of some sort, but he received a few extra blows to the face for his trouble. Whoever these men were
individually, as a group they certainly had an extreme distaste for pirates, or at least these two.

After what seemed like forever, Coryn and Lego reached the relative safety of the stairs, and descended
below deck. There were a few sailors down below, but they were scattered enough that no more trouble was
received. The guards pushed them down two more decks until they reached the very bottom of the ship. It
was primarily used for storage, but in the back of the room Coryn spotted three walls of iron bars, built directly
into the hull. Even the small brig had been used as a recourse however, and a stack of crates and barrels had
cut the already cramped accommodations in half.

Within no time, both Lego and Coryn had been firmly locked away, and the guards soon left without any
mention of when the prisoners may or may not be fed. Two pirates now stood alone, with no cot to sit on, and
no bucket for relief, their imprisonment was shaping up to be torturous in its own right. At least their chains
had been removed.

Lego sighed and slowly collapsed against a stack of crates.

“Just when I was enjoying the sunlight.”

He looked up at the ceiling. This level of the ship contained now portholes, and the only light they received came from the cracks in the wood above them, leaving them with an amber existence.

“I hope they at least give us a bucket.”

A new voice rang out. It was ragged and dry, like it hadn’t had anything to drink for a few days.

“Not likely mate”

Coryn and Lego quickly turned their attention to the source, but quickly discovered it to be a tired looking pile of blankets perched on the top of the crates, occupying the two or so feet between them and the roof. It was then however that the blankets shifted, slowly at first, but then the top layer quickly cascaded from the crates. What was revealed was not more blankets, but a dark skinned man in pirate dress, with greasy black hair, and a black eye-patch covering his right eye.

“Hello there.”

Coryn breathed a sigh of relief, and broke into a smile as he leaned his back onto the bars.

“Hahaha! I can’t believe they got you too Hasith!”

The administrator didn’t seemed amused.

“Harharhar, laugh it up. You’re here too aren’t you?”

Hasith tried to sit up straight, but only banged his head against the ceiling.

“They didn’t bring you with any water by chance did they?”

“‘Fraid not, no.”

Lego climbed back to his feet, shaking his head.

“Now hold on! If my memory hasn’t failed, and I assure you it hasn’t, Hasith used to work with Corycaly in this little universe! She was most definitely not a pirate, so what are you doing locked up down here with us?”

Hasith pushed himself up onto an elbow, now more careful to avoid the planks above.

“Ah yes, well while Cory was strictly a law abiding privateer, I was…less than that you see.”

Coryn reached the point for him.

“He was the scourge of the Indian Ocean is what he’s saying.”

“Yes that would be an accurate representation.”

Lego rubbed his temples.

“So what then? Is Captain Willis collecting down on their luck pirates like they’re Pokémon or something?”

Hasith shrugged.

“No idea. Woke up here two days ago, got a lecture from Willis, and haven’t seen anyone since. Well, that was until you two showed up at least.

“Wonderful.”

Lego shoved his hands into his pockets and walked a few feet to the end of the cell.

“I call this corner for sleeping in. It looks slightly less damp than yours.”

All three tried to get as comfortable as possible. Coryn instinctively tugged at where his coat should be to little avail, Hasith removed his eye-patch and attempted to dust it off, and Lego counted the swells.

Time passed slowly, the crew sang their songs, the ship was made ready, and when the time was finally upon them, Captain Willis set his course.

South, and towards the treasure hoard of his dreams.

up to 15 pages now. if i wonder if I make this whole thing properly double spaced if it will still be under 20? might have to go single spaced the whole way.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:20:41 PM by Coryn »

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 05:28:06 PM »
It's coming along great :)