April 18, 2024, 09:50:50 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Killing charactors would help Naruto series ?  (Read 13543 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Killing charactors would help Naruto series ?
« on: February 11, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »
Well Now some of main characters are already dead and I wonder how many are waiting to be gone. My personal  opinion is this doesn't do any good for the Naruto series.

Offline hinata

• Saiyara
    • View Profile
Re: Killing charactors would help Naruto series ?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 03:02:36 AM »
Yeah, it just reduces all the excitement. Like, maybe it could be like Haku died to save Zabuza, and Zabuza survived. Why did he have to die too? :'(
A failure stands tall! ...

Offline Lambo-san

• I hit 2 stones with one bird. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »
Well, it makes sense to me. I mean, if you eliminate the strong allies, then the big gigantic threat that the main character has to face wont be easy, and after all, this is known as the final battle for Naruto. Looks like it's coming to an end, so it's better to see what Naruto can do alone without Pervy Sage, Kakashi, or any strong Konoha ninja to help in a large battle. It's getting exciting, but the wareabouts for Sasuke is still clueless to me O.o Wasnt he supposed to go to Konoha and kill the village elders?..
http://ryokoujin.deviantart.com/ - Web Comic Available in Full Size here

dawood

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
i don't think this is the final battle for naruto he has to face either madara or sasuke uchiha
but as far as killing off characters is concerned i think this will improve rather than hinder the manga because this is afterall a manga about ninja's who are trained assassin's who deal with fighting in all combat's and in their line of work when it comes down to a war its either kill or be killed and isn't that what it's all about ironically both character's are fighting for peace.. but when it comes down to war there will be casualties... jiriaya, kakashi.. they didn't die in vain... lol

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »
maybe this announces a new naruto period: after the childhood and all sasuke stuff, we'll discover the adult episodes!

but i still don't like it when such important characters die.

dawood

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 10:40:20 PM »
maybe this announces a new naruto period: after the childhood and all sasuke stuff, we'll discover the adult episodes!

but i still don't like it when such important characters die.

well that's life... or "c'est la vie! as they saying goes in french and luck or indeed life doesn't always go your way... and i know naruto isn't real it's only a work of fiction.. but if it supplies a bit of realism then i think it makes it a better manga... and makes it less predictable which is more interesting for a reading...

Offline Corycaly

• Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »
i agree but I have have heard a device from Patricia Cornwell who said "NEVER KILL YOUR HEROES!!!!" lolllllllll
she said this because she thinks the interest of the readers fades in such cases.

dawood

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »
lol.. that's possible.. 

Offline Corycaly

• Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 02:27:01 PM »
maybe it's just a mega surprise from the author: they'll all go back alive ...surely with a comas excuse or something. If that's the case, let's hope the author will have a BIG excuse to do soo lol

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
Why I said killing main character is bad is this .. Those Manga Like Naruto Bleach runs because of their huge fan bases. They won't end those Manga untill Fan bases start dried up. Most of those fans devoted to a character or  2 in Manga ( I'm taking about thise die hard fans) More characters they loose fans loose the interest too coz their favorite charactors are not their anymore.

This has happened to TV series like star Gate too.

dawood

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
well stargate was probably crap... and if idiots just read a manga for one or two characters then they are idiots.. frankly that naruto manga has had a all round good story... and even if the title character died it would still be rated as a good manga

also i don't think anyone is coming back to life in naruto... i don't think there are any forbidden jutsu that can do that... and the one orochimaru used to fight 3rd hokage doesn't count cos the 2 hokage were being controlled

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »
Well its depends on each other person. Star-Gate is a si-fi. Among Si-Fi fans its regarded as one of the best all times. we all know that many who hasn't watch Anime or read Manga things they are crap or only idiots read them. Even I thought so before I met Co and "Forced to watch Anime". I thought its a waste of time.
These are all Entertainment some people watch them just coz of their favorite character there just like some people watch movies coz their favorite actor is there.

People comes to Naruto. Not all fans but those who just start watching it.

Offline Corycaly

• Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 03:32:28 AM »
forced to watch anime?? lollll
I don't think people who read a manga because they like one character are idiots. I have stopped watching stargate once the main heroe was gone, I hope it doesn't mean I am a even bigger idiot girl than I already think I am euuuuuu

People love manga for different reasons: fan bases aren't that useless or uncommon: it happens people have a crush or love a character , even if it's not the main heroe: for example, I liked Maes Hugues, although he quickly disappeared.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 08:46:01 AM »
forced to watch anime?? lollll

Well When you talk daily with someone who talks about Manga 24/7 and if you don't bothers learn about it, you endup getting doomed  :laughing11: So its like getting forced.  :laughing11:

Like Co said Many stoped watching StarGate which main character was replaced. Note 75% Sifi  fans are over 20 whom taken as adults. and whom usually taken as sensible than teens (no offense for teens) whom have take 70% Anime/Manga Fans.

I think Bleach is better in this case. At least they don't kill their main characters and Anime is getting interesting like ever.

dawood

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 10:05:50 AM »
lol...   if your favourite character has been killed off??   does that make the manga of tv-show any less epic than it's been or will be... the answer is no??  and frankly that's what the naruto mangaka did so well is the he never made any of the supporting cast member's pivotal at all..