September 25, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Naruto spin off. MY predictions.  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Dangerous8

• View Profile
Naruto spin off. MY predictions.
« on: December 01, 2014, 05:30:23 PM »
This is my predictions::

Since Kishimoto is a troll.
He'll be Trolling Salad and Bolt as a couple:
Sarad will married Rock Lee's son.
Himawari will married Ino's son.
Ino's granddaughter married Sakura's grandson.

Sidenote:
The only way I'll watch a spinoff only if Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata dies in the first chapter.  NaruHina Fans don't have do worry about any NARUSAKU Fans. They'll stay away from anything do with Kishimoto.
I hope he'll make less money than he did with Naruto due to his once Loyal NaruSaku fans.
________________________________________________________________________________

This  is another idea:
Bolt leaving  the village after killing his mother for favoring over Himawari.  Sasuke just coming back and gets killed by Bolt. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:17:53 PM by Dangerous8 »

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto spin off. MY predictions.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 09:29:41 PM »
This is not a fanfic. Moved.

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:18:26 PM »
Honestly, Narusaku fans need to get over the idea of Naruto not ending up with Sakura....even if it means Hinata being with Naruto....their romance was developed far longer than NaruSaku...Especially since Sakura was stillhung up over Sasuke....if Sakura would ever make My prediction has to do with Bolt and Salad, but i have a feelingits going to have a romeo-juliet feel where families are involved. not that its exactly like the situation.
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline Dangerous8

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 11:00:53 PM »
Honestly, Narusaku fans need to get over the idea of Naruto not ending up with Sakura....even if it means Hinata being with Naruto....their romance was developed far longer than NaruSaku...Especially since Sakura was stillhung up over Sasuke....if Sakura would ever make My prediction has to do with Bolt and Salad, but i have a feelingits going to have a romeo-juliet feel where families are involved. not that its exactly like the situation.

Nope that's what I get. Since Kishimoto is a trolling king.

I'm just saying that NaruHina fans becomes NaruSaku/BoltSarad fans but Kishimoto will trick you NaruHina fans like he did with NaruSaku fans. That's all I'm saying.

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 11:04:16 PM »
I think a lot of people were liking the idea of NaruHina from the moment Hinata was introduce and how she grew to get Naruto's interest and affection. NaruSaku seems to be the typical tsundere act. But overall, since i'm a NarHina fan from the beginning, i dont think Bolt/Sarad would be distorted because the ideal match was done.
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline Dangerous8

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 10:05:20 AM »
I think a lot of people were liking the idea of NaruHina from the moment Hinata was introduce and how she grew to get Naruto's interest and affection. NaruSaku seems to be the typical tsundere act. But overall, since i'm a NarHina fan from the beginning, i don't think Bolt/Sarad would be distorted because the ideal match was done.

What if you are wrong? Would you. With your fellow brothers and Sisters in the NaruHina fandom will admit that you are wrong?

What I learn from my life is never a good thing to bottled up your emotions. That's what Naruto is doing. Less give NaruSaku something like how Naruto slipped of a tongue that he was the 'Sasuke at the Bench'.

That's all we want now aka the NaruSaku fans. That way we could have our sorta close. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:11:58 AM by Dangerous8 »

Offline NO1SY

• Bartender for the MR Pub's Happy Hour!
  • Life is LOUD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »
I don't understand the point of this... Why would Kishimoto ignore his previous story when writing the spin off??? Surely he will maintain continuity with the original series otherwise it would just look dumb???

Offline Dangerous8

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 02:40:33 PM »
I don't understand the point of this... Why would Kishimoto ignore his previous story when writing the spin off??? Surely he will maintain continuity with the original series otherwise it would just look dumb???

He's the dumbest person in the whole universe and every dimension.

Offline MissChurro

• ~Queen of Kawaii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »
Just out of curiosity, you've mentioned you hate Naruto and you think Kishimoto is "dumb," so why do you care about the spin-off? :hmm:

Kishimoto isn't even writing the spin-off, by the way.

Offline Dangerous8

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 04:04:48 PM »
Just out of curiosity, you've mentioned you hate Naruto and you think Kishimoto is "dumb," so why do you care about the spin-off? :hmm:

I read some where he'll take a break for a while and come back to Manga. He said he 'might' do a spin off of Naruto.

Also don't be smart me you. I was fine with 699. Just wish Kishimoto add a forehead scene with Naruto too.   Naruto confessed to Sakura that he was the Sasuke at the bench. Kishimoto should've leave it there.  Let the Fandom do their own ending.

Offline MissChurro

• ~Queen of Kawaii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »

I read some where he'll take a break for a while and come back to Manga. He said he 'might' do a spin off of Naruto.

Also don't be smart me you. I was fine with 699. Just wish Kishimoto add a forehead scene with Naruto too.   Naruto confessed to Sakura that he was the Sasuke at the bench. Kishimoto should've leave it there.  Let the Fandom do their own ending.

Actually, I'm fairly certain it's confirmed that there will be a spin-off in spring 2015, written by one of his assistants. :thumbsup:

I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. Sorry if I did. I was merely curious. :hmm:

Offline Vacant

• MR's official no.1 present wrapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
I think maybe Kishimoto intended to always go  the direction of Hinata and Naruto ending up together. Kishimoto never showed Sakura display any interest in Naruto, other than coming to care for him as a close friend, rather she was always shown to be in love with Sasuke.

Besides, Hinata ending up with Naruto and Sasuke ending up with Sakura made the most sense, based of the characters and their own interactions.

Now don't get me wrong, sometimes Authors do something in a story that we don't like. I know pairings can be a toughie (I'd be a bit annoyed if Ichigo and Orihime don't end up together in Bleach) but there's not really anything that can be done about it. My advice would be rather than stressing over what didn't happen, take what you enjoyed about the Naruto and Sakura pairing and remember that. Heck, make a fanfic from it on how you would of ended it, or use their relationship as a basis for an original story, with your characters being inspired by them.

Offline Dangerous8

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 07:20:40 PM »
I think maybe Kishimoto intended to always go  the direction of Hinata and Naruto ending up together. Kishimoto never showed Sakura display any interest in Naruto, other than coming to care for him as a close friend, rather she was always shown to be in love with Sasuke.

Besides, Hinata ending up with Naruto and Sasuke ending up with Sakura made the most sense, based of the characters and their own interactions.

Now don't get me wrong, sometimes Authors do something in a story that we don't like. I know pairings can be a toughie (I'd be a bit annoyed if Ichigo and Orihime don't end up together in Bleach) but there's not really anything that can be done about it. My advice would be rather than stressing over what didn't happen, take what you enjoyed about the Naruto and Sakura pairing and remember that. Heck, make a fanfic from it on how you would of ended it, or use their relationship as a basis for an original story, with your characters being inspired by them.

I guess you haven't seen this:
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,12307.0.html