April 18, 2024, 11:34:36 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: A Co-written story  (Read 5565 times)

Offline TheDillio

• View Profile
A Co-written story
« on: February 03, 2009, 03:34:27 PM »
Well, Hello everyone this is one and mine neo and toms, co-written stories.
I'd like to explain a little about this, it's told by 2 different POVs Point of views if you would.
Mine and His, it's set in the 2008 beijing olympics we actually told this during them, ;]
So character introduction, it's about us and a group we are in called 'The brothahood'
Members are: Con-fiend, Chop, Jack, Joe, Jarle,

I have marked where Me or Tom start to tell our POV so you don't get lost

We can do alot better, we were just bored at the time.

Thanks Happy reading :D

EXcLAIMER: Contains Crude Humor, And Offensive Language

~~ Chapter 1: A well deserved holiday ~~
Tom - Getting ready for the day ahead, I heard someone yelling from downstairs. "The hell do you want?" I asked. "Fiend hurry we've got to be at the airport in 30 mins!" Ol' neo exclaimed. We had booked a flight to bejing to watch the olympics, and we were planning to meet the rest of the brotha's at the airport. "One sec fiend i am nearly ready..". I opened a box kept by my bedroom cabinet, and took out my Dusta's. Many o' fiend they've slain..

I ran downstairs slamming the door behind me, ol' neo had already started up the Brothamobile and I hopped in. "Drive fiend!" I yelled and we shot down the road. Just then I got a call, I answered it and it was none other than ol' joe. "Fiend where the hell are ye? We've been waiting here for many o' moon..". "Patience fiend ol' neo was having a quick one and delayed us.."

Neo - It was a fine morning, i drove over to toms place to pick him up as we were running late for the plane, i sped away in the brothamobile at speeds there shouldn't even be legal, though i arrived at ol'toms place rather quickly i hopped out in a hurry and ran into ol'tom place and shouted "Fiend, hurry it up weve only got 30 mins to get to the airport!"

I had run into the brotha mobile followed shortly by ol'tom he has gotten a call i heard what the fiend said i shouted back "FIend the hell you on about?! there was an old lady in the way when i was drivin' over i thought it was yo nan " giving the fiend a sly wink and kept driving soon we arrived at the airport, we ran in quickly to see a fine sight, several brotha's all with their bags packed, and geared up, jarle was naked i asked him "The hell where is yo gear and luggage?!" he replied "FIEND only one thing i's needs is my birthday suit " i looked away in disgust and looked at tom which was handing the tickets..

Tom - "Is that really appropriate jarle? Put some clothes on dammit!" I said. No reply, I turned around to see jarle standing extremely close to a young lady... and by god was he happy to see her, i looked down and caught a glimpse at what appeared to be a turtles head. Rushing over I jump-kicked jarle knocking him flying and apologised to the lady. "Iam sorry for his actions.. he gets excited when we take him out you see" she was in a state of shock. I dragged jarle up and tossed him a pair of joe's lace panties

"So, are we all here?" I asked. Neo, Jack, Chop, Jarle, Con-fiend, Joe. We handed the tickets in and made our way to the plane. "Ready fiends? " I asked and they gave me the thumbs up. Entering the plane, we were in the upper class section. There were T.Vs on the back of the chairs, with many o' channel. Jarle settled down and began watching animal planet..
I took my seat, and looked over at what jarle was watching and asked "Why do you watch animal planet?" he replied "LOOK At the frell* kangaroo's!!" i looked away disgusted and asked chop what he was going to be doing he leaned back with a smirk on his face and moved his head in a hinting motion to look down he was already jerking off i looked at his screen and saw 2 old men having their way with a young woman i shouted "SICK *censored*?! have you no shame?!" before quickly giving him a right hook and trading seats with con-fiend, i leaned back and asked for a pint of shine

Neo - Just getting my glass of shine i felt tom tapping my shoulder i looked up and he asked "fiend what are our plans for beijing?" i replied "now fiend, you already know we are going to watch. but perhaps we are going to compete aswell?" a quick reply "You sly devil " i then put on a fine film known as MVP 'Most Virtical Primate' after the movie i had gotten up to use the washroom when i had opened to door i had seen con-fiend with no pants jerking off in the washroom i shouted "WHAT THE HELL?!" he gave me a quick kick to the gut and closed the door "I'am busy go away!" i thought ot myself "Sick *censored*.." i sat back down and noticed tom writing something in a notpad..

Tom - Ol' neo approached me and asked what I was writing. "Well fiend, you said about competing in the lympics? I'm just thinking of who would be best suited to what event..".
"It will be decided when we arrive, let's just enjoy the flight for now then we'll get down to some training in preparation for the 'lympics" I agreed, it would be the best plan of action. "Sick *censored*s, have you finished jerking in PUBLIC yet?" I yelled. A toilet flushed, con-fiend must of finished. Jarle was beating off to the kangaroo's still and chop had fallen asleep. "Even though they are the sickest *censored*s i've ever known, by god they are loyal brotha's" i said with a grin

I took a nap, and awoke to ol' joe shaking my shoulder. "Fiend? wake the hell up we've arrived" Jarle had donned some casual assless chaps and was enthusiastically spanking himself. I've never seen the boy so excited. I got up and grabbed my luggage and we all stepped off the plane. "Here we are boys, bejing "

Neo - i had gotten awakened by con-fiend and chop they were rattlin' my shoulders i got up in a shock "SICk *censored* don't touch me with them hands we stepped off the plane into beijing, i shouted "Boys! here we are!" just then i looked to my left joe was already in close combat with a chinaman.. "I shouted the hell you doin' joe?! a reply "Fiend aren't all chinese people like jacky chan?!" he then got knocked out with one punch i shouted "YES they are fiend!" tom rushed over to pick him up we then headed to our hotel just a few blocks away from the lympic arena we unpacked and jarle decided he needed a little more then assless chaps and threw on a t shirt

We headed out, tom said one word to all of us "Boys.. this will might be tougher then even1 v 1 fighting Balls J, there be fiends from all over the world here don't get cocky boys." we kept walking untill we finally got to it the lympic stadium..

Tom - The crowd was roaring, a bunch of negros were going head to head in the 100m sprint. "Heh, think you can out-do them?" I asked neo. He winked slyly and said "Hell, jarles nan could outrun them". We both chuckled and looked for a place to sit. "Ol jack, fetch the brotha's a couple hotdogs" I yelled. "No let me " jarle asked. "Eh fine whatever." and jarle ran off

He came back with a few hotdogs and just a bun. He dropped his chaps and put his penis in the bun and then squirted some mustard over it. "Look fiends a hot dog!" he shouted. Suddenly, jarle appeared on the stadium wide screen. "Look im on T.V!" he exclaimed. "Indeed, with yo' dick hanging out!" neo shouted. Joe threw a right at jarle knocking him clean out and we acted as if nothing happened until the attention had ceased

Neo - I got up, and said "Well boys. shall we start? tom got up shortly after,'Indeed watching is for chumps we are here to compete?!" just as we started to walk a tall man in some windbreakers bumped into jarle and whispered into his ear "Heh, think your hot *censored* cause yo dick can get hard?" jarle turned and looked the fiend was gone boys i believe we will split up. we got some events only some of us can do and others can't chop, con-fiend will be with me jack jarle, and joe shall go with you tom, i got the double C you got the triple J we split paths there

I suited up in my best gear, whilst chop had thrown on his normal shorts and t shirt i looked at him with a face much like '' he looked back with '' i replied "...put some proper god damned lympic gear on making us look like chumps here" con-fiend agree'd as he had proper gear but has mistook his with jarles all his shorts and such were assless.. we headed over to the b ball court

Tom - Alright boys lets head out to the swimming pools. The triple J's and I were all pretty good swimmers, so it would be a great event for us. Just then we saw michael phelps, the 8 gold medal winner swimming some laps. Jarles mouth opened wider than his ass after a session with his grandad. "You like phelps eh?" I asked. Jarle replied with "Indeed he's an inspiration!"

Phelps got out of the pool and jarle ran over. "Mr. Phelps can you sign my ass cheeks?". "Sure m'boy, pass me the pen." Jarle handed him a pen coloured like the norway flag. "Uh, where are you from?" phelps asked. "Norway!" jarle replied. A grave look appeared on phelps face.. then he bared his teeth, the man was furious. "I HATE norwegians!" he yelled and stuck the pen up jarles ass. "Meet me in the pool you sack of *censored* or you'll be sorry."

Neo - Me and the boys, headed into the court only to be confronted by team china.. chop laughed "You fiends be as short as me! hahaha" just as he said that yao ming stepped up from his seat chop looked frightend he ran behind us and said "FFS boys why didn't you tell me that china had one good player?!" i whispered to him "Fiend it's a well known fact that fiend is huge you pissed him off now" con-fiend tryed to sneak out i quickly pulled him back and shouted to team china "So you nigga's wanna ball?" yao quickly gave chop a right hook and mumbled "sure if that *censored* isn't in.." i looked down and saw chop lifeless and thought 'that fiend can't ball anyhow anyway'

i replied "Sure, but isn't it a little unfair? 2 v 5 and all? a quick reply "nope.. it's all good" me and con-fiend began to ball yao knocked the ball away but con-fiend was quick and grabbed the ball quickly running by the other slow chinese folk and gave it his best dunk but barely manged to throw the ball in the net, the next round began, the chinese were tired the score being 50 - 0 me and con-fiend were on fire the first point i quickly jumped up and grabbed the ball and made a break for the net and gave it a dunk yao as tall as he was he was out of breath and stumbling everywhere we were too much for these chinese folk to handle we won easily , but the real challenge was america's black folk.. we got set for the next round Brotha's vs USA

Tom - Jarle put his swimming suit on, a little thong and matching bra. "ARE YOU READY, INSECT?!" phelps roared. The crowd was definitely on his side. Jarle and phelps got ready.. and they were off! The race had started. Phelps took an earlier lead, with jarle very far behind. "Heh this was easier than i thought" Phelps chuckled to himself. "I'll play with the boy" He stopped in his tracks and waiting for jarle to come near. "Come on little one you can swim faster!" he yelled, taunting him

Jarle was embarassed now.. he tried swimming as fast as he could. Jarle finally caught up with phelps! "Heh this has gone on long enough its time i finished it" phelps said and resumed swimming. Just then there was a loud screech followed by phelps screaming. "SOMEONE JUST *censored* ON ME!" he yelled. His face was covered in *censored*, jarle looked up and saw a figure darting around the diving board.. then it disappeared. He took advantage of this and swam as fast as he could and.. won the race!

Neo - Con-Fiend and i weren't taking any guff a black guy managed to boot con-fiend in the face i shouted "The hell!? this isn't proper B Ball!!" dunking the ball in i hadn't a scratch on me though i was out of breath, con-fiend looked asif a dozen black guys had hit him (they actually did ) i knocked the ball to the right con-fiend grabbed it just then i had seen one of the players dunk over con-fiend i thought to myself "That guy didn't even have the ball!" con-fiend quickly dropped the ball "A Limp dick just hit my face!! he was in shock i grabbed the ball and kicked some black fellow in the nuts and dunked the winning point, and picked up con-fiend and said "Fiend who did it?!" he looked up with slight tears in his eyes "I DID NOT SEE!, I JUST DID NOT SEE!!" he was clearly trying to deny that he had seen a limp dick hit his face... none the less chop was still out.. We stood utop the podium with gold around our necks walked off and picked up chop off to the next sport.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:11:23 PM by TheDillio »
Heh, Indeed.

Offline TheDillio

• View Profile
Re: A Co-written story
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
Post Feedback and whatnot and if requested i will post more.
Heh, Indeed.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »
your writing skills are good but the story doesn't sounds like a Manga or its not a Fanfic. Since you have other stories do you have Any Fanfics or those written in Manga style ?

Offline TheDillio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 10:11:21 AM »
Oh yeah, i could post some other stuff up later or so
Heh, Indeed.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
Cool.So post your Manga Fanfics. Also post an intro in Welcome center (at bottom of forum list) and tell us more about  you and your favorite Manga and Anime....

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 11:25:23 PM »
wait didnt i already reply? oh well. well hard to understand at first but its interesting

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline TheDillio

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »
Haha i see, well we are working on other stuff now this one has long since been done so i'll post the rest for your enjoyment ;].
Other chracters introduced : enimes - Balls Sr, Balls Mahoney, Bullet Balls Johnson , Ld.Dick
keep in mind it's still being written the way the other bits were.
----------
We walked into beach volleyball, i looked at chop.. "Sorry fiend it only needs 2 platya's to play.. he looked up at me with tears in his eyes seems he has awoken.. we put on our shorts and set up for a fine game of beach volleyball seems we were playing the mexicans. their mustaches raged more then any italians one was holding an acoustic.. i asked "Fiend why the hell are you holding an acoustic in beach volleyball? i got a lazy reply "Eh.. i jus dunno" i served and hit one in the face the first serve he looked to be down but got up rather quickly "eh.. too soon for a nap me thinks.." he partner replied "eh.. actually i feel like a nao right about now.." it was already the match point these mexicans were horrrible..

Jarle had beaten phelps at his own game, and was now standing on the pedestral with a gold medal around his neck singing the norway national anthem. Damn I was proud of that fiend. 'Ol' Joe, what say we find a sport ? ' We headed over to the archery court. There was quite a large man, with long hair covering his face, sunglasses on and bulky clothes.. "My name is Sllab.." he said quietly. "Well, Sllab, me and my pal here challenge you to an archery competetion!" I said. "Very well.." he mumbled.

It was my turn first, I fired an arrow and narrowly missed the bullseye. Joe then took the bow and fired, he was close but again, we failed to hit the mark. Sllab fired and got a dead on bullseye, his accuracy was amazing. "The hell fiend i've never seen such a marksman.." I exclaimed. "Years of experience.." he said before walking off. Something was fishy about that fiend, he didn't even bother to collect his medal..

Me and con-fiend had just beaten the mexican with ease.. they simply walked off "eh .. that game was too hard. let's play a differen't game.."  i said to con-fiend them guys are pathetic? was plain to easy? con-fiend replied "indeed. hopefully they aren't in any other sport we were surprised to find out that was the final and we had won the gold just by beating  some no good mexicans.. we took our leave holding 2 gold a peice chop holding nothing

We were taking our leave as i looked to the side to see the womans beach volleyball and notice some fiends in the crowd about 5 of them and i'am talking actual"Fiends" they were jerking off to the sport me and the boys quickly ran and gave them right hooks sending them fleeing i said "Fiends eh.. that must mean Balls and Co are somewhere around here... we took out leave heading to the sprinting arena.

Down in the dumps after losing the archery competetion, me and joe headed onto the next event. "The hell, where is ol' jack and jarle?" Joe asked. "Well jarle is still celebrating his victory and jack seems to have been.. beaten and mugged by filthy mexicans." I replied. "Lets go to the running arena, the sport of real men!" I exclaimed. We headed on over there and met the other brotha's

"Fiend.. I saw some fiends in the crowd, we took them out but that must mean a familiar face is around." neo whispered. "Eh.. surely you dont mean..?". Neo nodded.  "lets just get on with the events for now.. I believe there is a relay coming up." The lympics announcers yelled, "Introducing The brothas! The .. FIENDS! And of course the Mexicans!" We all headed onto the pitch and took our positions, the mexicans spat in joes face. He threw a right but they dodged it like sly fiends that they are. Jarle came running onto the pitch apologising for his lateness.. he was naked again for some reason but the hell with it we needed him

We Set up.. the announcer yelled "As the match goes starting for the brotha's Shall be Joe Fiends, Fiend #1! Mexicans!! Sanchez! Let's have us a good relay!! Joe got a quick burst.. his feet were quickly going, mexicans followed, the fiend as sick as he was, was in last, Joe tossed the buttan to con-fiend he was going strong the mexicans runner sanchez passed it to Buritio, Fiend #1 passed it to Balls M?! the race was going quickly untill the mexican caught con-fiend and quickly gave him a right hook they weren't playing fair the mexican shouted "Eh.. i dun really care about dis.." Balls M slapped his ass as he took the lead con took the mexican down but maybe it was too late he was catching up..

Con-fiend tossed the buttan to chop, was going slower then jarles nan the mexican quickly passed to toss his partner that mexican was flying, Balls M tossed Balls J, the buttan they were on fire.. Chop finally gave the battan to ol'jack he bursted with speed catching the mexican jack didn't care about the race at that point he wanted revenge for the mexicans acts, he swung a right at the mexican which dodged and kept going "You no catch me essey.." Balls J was running sickly he passed the buttan to.. The Giggla?!! as i stood waiting i heard tom shout "GIGGGGLAA?!!"

The hell was the giggla doing here! Ol' neo grabbed the batton and we ran side by side but the giggla was still infront. 'Sick bastard, what brings you here!" I yelled. "Ah, sweaty men in shorts.." He said whilst giggling. He was still sicker than ever, and we had to stop him from getting the gold. Neo tossed the batton to me and with a burst of speed I caught up to the giggla. "Look, an unsupervised 5 year old boy!" I yelled. "Where?!" The giggla said, stopping to look. I took the lead and made a dash for the finish line. The giggla realised it was a decoy and resumed his sprinting. So close.. I dashed torwards the finish line but the giggla had caught up?! He overtook me even!

Suddenly an arrow shot down at the giggla from above, I looked and saw it was none over the sllab! The giggla yelped and I ran and finished the race, bringing home the gold for the brothas. Sllab ran over and kicked the giggla in the chest. "It's finally done, old friend.." He said to the giggla. The giggla stood up before spitting in slabbs face. "Not today.." he said and giggled and ran off. "Who are you and how do you know the giggla!" I said. "My name is.. Balls Senior.."

I Looked at the fiend which stood before tom "Who did you say you were?" i grabbed his cloak a reply "Balls Senior.. Balls Johnsons.. POPS.. making sure to spit as he made the sound of 'P' i whiped off his spit replying "sick *censored*...." chop fianlly reached the end where the brotha's awaited he walked in slowly.. "boys we did it we won gold!! GOLD!!" i let go of Balls Sr, and took chop by the shoulder and walked him away hwere the brotha's could hear him burst into tears i came walking back the bortha's were puzzled i said "..I told him there are only 5 medals there are 6 for all of us but i think Balls Sr deserves this more then chop.. he nearly cost us the race i gave tom the medal to place over the old mans neck..

He slid the medal over his neck and smirked "Gold is something only fools hope for. throwing the medal off into the crowd the crowd went wild, chop was still crying just then Balls Sr got hit in the back a large figure came i looked back at con-fiend "Isn't That the guy that..!" con-fiend looked up at me with tears in his eyes.. "I looked back and asked "who are you and why did you interfere with the b ball game before?!" he replied with a laugh "The name is LImp Dick, Dick you can just call me LD.D.. i havent been able to get a hard-on since the giggla tied me down and made me watched Goatse Marathon for a week! and snake eyed me till it could not stand no more!"

"I've come here to get revenge on the giggla, and im gonna kick yo asses for my amusement." He grabbed chop and anal-piledrivered him, chop was out for the count. "Heh I thought this 'brotha' would put up more for a fight!" he then looked at jarle. "Want a piece, pretty?" He said, un-sheathing his limp dick. Jarle stood in awe, he could not believe how limp his dick was. "im gonna toss yo salad" limp dick said before charging at jarle

Just then balls SR got back up and threw a Judo-chop, an ancient technique of the brothahood, although forbidden. Limp dick fell to the ground. "Heh oldman you pack quite the punch.. now it's time for me to pack something of yours" he picked up balls sr by the ass cheeks and opened them wide. Suddenly someone yelled "STOP THIS MADNESS!"

"STOP THIS MADNESS" A midget carrying a staff came walking out of the crowd "Aren't you all after the giggla? i have a little grudge myself.. as you can tell by my height i'am not much of a fight that's why the giggla caught me off guard grabbed my legs and wore me like a hat for 2 weeks.." i looked at him.. "why would you share that? tis sick?.." he replied "something needs to be said to stop these fools from fighting!" tom asked "What's your name shorty?" he replied "no name.. people pretty much call me the Ass that fits like a hat..."

I broke out in laughter along with the brotha's he shouted "ENOUGH i know it's funny but your taking it abit far aren't you fella's?" joe replied "Nothing is too far!" hell even Balls Sr began to chuckle at the midget just then, LD.D vanished in a cloud of smoke.. as his voice rang through out the arena "Heh My only goal is to make the giggla and every one who stands against me's dicks as limp as mine.. ciao" he took off chop we out of it still.. con-fiend awoke him he replied ".. was there a limp dick in my ass a moment ago..?" for the sake of his well being the brotha's laughed and said no but this is the lympics afterall i souted "WELL then boys which sport is next?!"

"I think we should have a contest.. May the best brotha win... A boxing match between con-fiend and joe!" The brothas cheered and we headed over to the ring. It was a lackey fight, both brothas fighting for the position as a true brotha, a true fight of the ages. Con-fiend donned the blue gloves, joe put on the red ones. "FIGHT!" the announcer yelled

Joe threw a clumsy right, con-fiend countered with a left to the cheek. "Easy there fiend.." joe said. "THE HELL WITH THAT" con-fiend said and uppercutted him to the ground. "Ah you want to play like this eh.." joe said whiping the blood off his chin. "Well lets dance" he tossed a swift right catching con-fiend off guard, knocking him down.

Con-fiend got up.. "Boy you punch like a woman!" swinging a fierce right joe was knocked down nearly a 10 count before he got up and swung his arm up catching con-fiend with an uppercut con-fiend got knocked out though he fell back and hit the ropes making it seem as he was charging at joe, joe took it as a threat and swung a right at a kai oh'd man... con fiend was down for the 10.. soon round 2 was about to start

Con-Fiend was still dazed in the blue corner quickly ran at joe, joe was chattin' with the ladies in the crowd  to just turn around in the nick of time to throw a right at con-fiends charge as he was falling con-fiend got a firm grip on joes shorts he was danglin' for a few seconds before feeling the breeze, caught off guard con-fiend got joe with an uppercut that nearly took his head off, joe was down for the 10 making it round 3.
Round three began and the brothas were at it furiously, tossing rights and lefts. they were black, blue and bloody. "May.. the best brotha win.." joe said and threw a tired right. These fiends were clearly out of energy, and couldnt continue. But they were both determined for the gold so they kept at it. Just then jarle ran to the side of the ring yelling "FIENDS SOMETHINGS HAPPENED TO CHOP"

"Whats happened to chop?!" they asked. "Well he was still crying on the bench when suddenly a man with a moustache named Gigglor with a name tag saying 'giggla' but the ending was crossed out, told chop he'd buy him some ice cream so chop followed and then we just heard screams! We've got to save him enough of this!"

Con-fiend and joe stumbled out of the ring.. they were no good in their condintion we left them to catch up the brotha's rushed to the sound of the scream to find the giggla, holding chop while kissing his neck, chop was in tears we were atop the diving board.. we charged just then the giggla and chop went into the pool and never came up they were gone, not even in the pool... joe and con-fiend finally arrived still beaten, from their fight tom said "Fiends.. your slowing us down.. how's about you take a rest? they nodded and fell asleep at the diving board.

The rest of us took our leave heading to the table tennis court i asked tom as we were running "Fiend what makes you think that the giggla headed to the table tennis arena?!" he replied "tis just a hunch fiend just a hunch.." we ran and finally arrived and found nothing but mexicans and fiends holding table tennis racket penels.. we stood in the line and sure enough we found chop bent over getting spanked by every man which had stood in line, we decided to let jarle have a go since he was the only one of us which wanted to do it after that we took chop and headed out just then the doors closed and chop awoke, "Fiends tis time to play.."

Jack stood up and said to chop "Eh, want a tissue you big baby?" Ol chop had been crying this whole chop so it was a good claim. Jack picked up the ball and whacked it with the bat hitting chop in the eye "Gonna cry baby?" chop burst into tears and soiled himself (the crowd even noticed) "Now lets start this.." chop said whilst crying. The man could barely hold a racket let alone play but they began. Jack took an early lead, but felt pity for beating this chump with such ease. "Heh i'll give you a chance.." he said

The table tennis match was raging on and you could see how fun it was with half the audience asleep, the only entertainment was chop *censored*ting himself. "Fiends.. didnt joe and con-fiend fall asleep by the diving board? They arent there now.."

The crowd awoke to see chop with *censored* draining down his leg.. and jack holding the gold.. chop tryed to put up a fight and say he should atleast get silver, though the judges only gave him the bronze ask jack was celebrating me tom and jarle went to check out where joe and con, were they were gone, we heard some screams and found them hanging upside down with their penises tied together tom shouted "easy boys we wil lget you down" before whispering to jarle "For god sakes.. jarle take them down i aint touchin' that *censored*.." jarle was taking care of it when the lights went out and me and town awoke to flashing lights and an announcer saying "Here We Are the 100m mens sprint!!" we looked aorund us and saw the competition it was only africans and somehow Balls M..

We had our work cut out for us in this Race. We started with a bang me and tom neck and neck, black guys and balls weren't far behind though.. I turned around flipping them the bird running backwards shouting "You black bastards how do you like them apples?!!" we were at the halfway mark we were putting the africans in their place

We were far ahead of these negros, balls M was catching up though.. "You sick brothas.. ill show you what it means to sprint" he ate some pill and gained such a burst of speed he shot far infront of us, he threw behind a box that the pill was in and i caught it. Ball-roids eh, illegal in 18 countries.. side effects may include the person *censored*ting themselves uncontrollably. "Dammit balls we're not going to let you take the gold!" , "Eat my *censored*!" he exclaimed and now he was *censored*ting uncontrollably! it was everywhere on the tracks, slipping up some of the monkeys who were not far behind us

"Balls to think you'd have to resort to cheating to beat us.. " I said, disappointed. "Indeed, as much as I would of wanted to kick yo asses naturally, im not taking any chances. I need this gold.." he was still far in front of us, and neo and I were neck by neck. "Wait a sec i've got an idea.." neo said

We busted our lasts steps of speed we atill weren't close to him i then came up with an idea, "Fiend..drop back, and grab one of them negro's arms we grabbed a negro by both arms catapulting him beyond balls.. he broke the finish line tape to comne in first Balls let out a cry "BROTHA'S!!!" just then the rest of them stopped and surrounded us saying "Boy.. How does we like what apples?" they tryed to throw a right i quick;y dodged tom took down 3 i cleared the rest.. but balls had already escaped as we reached the line i made sure to step one step infront of tom to collect the silva.

Heh, Indeed.

Offline TheDillio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »
Tom was slightly angered by only collecting the bronze but as we were taking our leave we had seen the suppose'd negro washing off his skin to leave brown skin he was surely a mexican in disguised. we kicked his ass and to our surprise the gold was gone, surely he was under hire of the Balls Co.. we were sickened, just then tom said

"Surely balls has taken the gold..?" Indeed, we knew it was of his doings but we didnt have a lead. We ran into another part of the stadium to find jarle. "Jarle, have you seen balls around?" i asked. "Balls?" he dropped his trolleys revealing a tiny sack. "THE HELL FIND I MEANT MOHONEY!" i yelled. "Ah..no, i havent seen him" I gave him a right hook out of frustration and continued my search. We found Balls Sr getting the *censored* kicked out of him by a couple mexicans.. "You sick lazy *censored*s, leave that old man!" i said. "Ah essay.. that isnt gonna happen.. this man here call us waste of space.. we teach him lesson" he said in his sick ass accent. "Well you ARE a waste of space" ol neo exclaimed and jump-kicked the ring leader, the rest scurried off

"Balls sr, are you okay?" i asked wiping the mexican sauce from his face. "The sick *censored*s tried to make a burito outta me.." he said, weakly. "Where is mahoney?!" I asked. "Mahoney and johnson.. eh.. they set these mexicans on me and ran outside the stadium to finish some buisness.. "

I asked "sick *censored* what buisness?  balls sr had no reply,  so we set out a search for the rest of the hood, it was about time the lympics came to an end. we were all exhausted we began to head to the exit

All the brotha's were here Me, Tom, Jack, Joe , Jarle Con- Fiend , Chop it was looking to be a final showdown in beijing! just then a swarm of mexicans stopped us in our path "eh.. essays.. we aint about to let you guys take that old man" tom shouted "Sick *censored* why don't you leave balls sr alone?!" they replied "eh..you see he is important to the boss.. no harm in u guys if you let us have him" i replied in anger "Enough of these sick *censored*s i gave the one a right hook and the boys began a battle with the mexicans quickly defeated we followed the one which decided to ru nin fear we were out of the stadium to see.

"Boss.. stop.. help.." the mexican said running torwards mahoney! "You sick mexican *censored* leading them to us!" and he stomped the mexicans ass. "Its over mahoney.. hand over the gold, your grandpops told us the story.." "Ah? I suppose he didnt tell you he's been on my side all along?" We looked at the old man.. he was staring at the ground in dismay, and didnt utter a word.. "What? Is this true old man..?" I asked. "I..." just then we heard screaming coming from inside the stadium, followed by hundreds of people running out

"He's gonna kill us all!" they were yelling. "WHO IS?" ol joe asked. "The devil! The devil himself!" a fat black guy said. We heard an all too familiar giggle.. "Oh not now.. i thought he had gone!" i shouted. "Ooh you cannot get rid of me that easy " and he appeared behind chop, squeezing his ass. "You've got some nice, meaty cheeks, boy.." he whispered..

We were in the fight of our lives, the giggla quickly took care of chop.. he was down for the count, tom Had his hands full with balls M, and i  with Balls J, and con-fiend and joe were fighting a horde of fiends and mexicans jack was in quite a struggle as LD.D appeared out of nowhere smirking and saying "JACK JACK JACK, Havent you gotten hard a little too much?!" leaving jarle to take on the beast of all beasts The giggla was snaking left and right jarle dodged a few but took one

I grave Balls J a right hook, And shouted to jarle "Sick *censored* are you alright fiend?!" while taking my eyes off of Balls J, i got a right i was down for a second looking to the right to see tom doing well on balls M before getting tossed into a stampede of chinese people "TOM!!!" i shouted as con-fiend and joe weren't fairing too well on the mexicans and fiends All in all it looked asif the brotha's were defeated..

"Ready for the seventh bout, boy?" the giggla said to jarle. Jarle unsheathed his 'weapon'.. "Aw, such a baby" the giggla cooed. Jarle jumped at the giggla trying to snake eye him, only to be backhanded and anal-fisted. Jarle shrieked in terror, and i wasnt doing to well myself. The chinese people were everywhere, i was trying my hardest to dodge them but there were too many. Balls sr was still sitting, watching.. "aren't you going to help..?" neo asked while on the floor.. "I..." he responded then there was silence

"Looks like the brothas have been taken out..?" Balls said proudly. "Oh yes pretty, i'll be keeping this one as a trophy" the giggla said whilst pounding jarles limp ass. Just then another familiar face came by..

"BOYS Been Awhile!! Why wasn't i invited?!" Ol'runes said as walking calmly into a storm he had no idea what was going on and looked aorund "Wha .. What is this?!" just then he got grabbed in a chokehold from behind and his pants had gotten dropped by a mexican he heard LD.D from behind "Heh heh how does my strong limp dick feel on yo ass boy?!" ol'runes was crying "BOYS what is this?" tom had came flying out of the crowd of chinese people shouting "FALCON PUNCH!!" taking out Balls M with one hit, i flipped to my feet from the ground to round house Balls J he was out cold then giving ol'runes a thumbs up for distracting them taking it as a go ahead limp dick put his well limp dick between ol'runes ass cheeks

he was screaming "BOYS HELP ME!!" me and tom could not care less we took out dozens of fiends and helped ol'jack to his feet, we took our stance as the giggla tossed jarle's lifeless limp body to the side "So cuties you wanna fight hehehe" i turned around to see how Ol'runes Vs LD.D was going he was being rammed on the ground... Joe charged at the giggla, with all he had only to be grabbed by the balls and swung to the side, left to fight was only 3 brotha's vs the giggla

"Giggla! Your time is up!!" Neo yelled and we charged at him. The fiend was slippery as a salmon and evaded each attack, countering with a tickle under our arms. Con-fiend shat himself on impact. Twas up to neo and i to take down the giggla, we both threw rights and lefts but he continued to dodge them. Just then ol' joe grabbed his foot and caught guard, i jump kicked him to the floor and neo held him down.

The giggla let out a giggle of desperation, the first time we'd seen him .. shocked. "My my boys you've got me." he said.. quite calmly. "This is the end, giggla.." I said. I raised my foot above his face. "Make it quick, my boy.." he said. Even though he was facing death, he was still extremely calm. I was about to stamp down when i was punched in the back of the head. It was Balls sr! "The hell are you doing, this is our chance to finish the giggla!!" neo yelled. "You see..." balls sr began

Balls Sr, explained "You see... i'am not about to let my boys get beaten by a bunch of *censored*in' hicks!" as he spit in joe's eye "this entire plan is all mine All your gold shall be mine!" just then the giggla kicked me off his legs, and walked straight forward and began to snake balls Sr "OH how i love the feel of a snake in the day.." Tom got up as did i, the odds seemed to be against us all brotha's were down leaving me and tom to settle the score with the oldest Balls and the sickest man on earth..

i whispered to tom "You take the giggla i got Balls Sr" Tom replied "The hell do i get giggla.. that fiend will rape me if i make a false move whilst you get a friendly old man" i replied " tis not really the time to be conplaining is it?" he replied "Yeah fiend but the hell if i trip up i'am raped whilst you be just losing a little?" the conversation went on for awhile before we finally made our move

I was very weary, i knew if i made one wrong move i'd be eye to eye with his penis. Neo was trading blows with this old man, and i was still staring into the face of the sickest *censored* there is. "Come on pretty.. arentcha going to fight?!" I charged at him and landed a right to his cheek, he simply giggled and jumped behind me and put his hands on my hips. "SICK *censored*!" i yelled and elbow'd him to the face. I was feeling weak though, we had been fighting for ages on top of all the sports.. i just felt like.. sleeping

???? Tom ???? ... says:
That thought disappeared though when the giggla kicked me in the chest. "Ooh im going to have fun with you.. look what i did to your friends.." I looked and saw the brothas on the floor, with their pants down.. only me and ol neo were standing, fighting, but it was looking grim. L.D,D was still around.. watching, waiting, to make his move. Suddenly, that little midget from earlier appeared! "Aye, tis me, the Ass thats fits like a hat.."

A Quick Right to Ball Sr, ended his life.. i whiped the sweat off my brow.."He was a good man but he techniqes were stale i ran over to lend tom a hand to notice the midget had arrived  tom fended off the giggla he was about to pounce

just then the midget stepped over and swiftly fended off the giggla once more "Ohh cutie why are you acting uppp? he replied "Tis not these fellows fault they are just youngin's.. leave em out of this giggla!" he replied "Oooh baby out of what? he ran and grabbed the midget before putting his ass on his head and wearing him as a hat you could hear him screaching "ARRRGH ARRGH AYYYEEE!!" giggla cme quick at us like a wolf just then LD.D jumped out ontop of the giggla "Sorry guys but this is my fight.." the giggla and LD.D along with The ass that fits like a hat

We watched them fiends battle it out, LD.D was whacking the gigglas thighs with his limp dick, the giggla squeeling like a school girl claiming it tickled. Twas a sick fight to watch, both of them seemed to be getting pleasure out of it. The ass that fits like a hat was still sat on top of the giggla, when we saw something that.. well, made chop *censored* himself. The giggla mounted LD.D like a stallion and rammed his ass

"Now.. is our chance.." I said to the brothas, we all crawled to find some cover whilst they were 'busy'. Getting to a nearby road, we saw Balls and Unbreakable Balls Johnson, whistling for a cab. A car drove past them and the driver yelled "Get a haircut you piece of *censored*" and spat at balls M causing him to break up in tears.. we tried our best to go un-noticed by them but dammit, chop gave away our cover..

As We bagan to chase after them i gave a quick snap, the brothacopta towing the brothamobile dropped it on the road, we quickly hoped in, as closing the door "Chop.. i think you will stain ze seats if you take a seat may wanna stay behind.." he broke into tears.. we began a chase of all chases in BEIJING we easily caught up to their cab, but we hit a fruit cart going down the road which slowed us down fiercely

We continued to chase untill we reached the end of the line, the cab had hit a wall and we had pulled up behind them the boys stepped out to encounter balls, i yelled at balls M "Boy you have no right to that gold!" they were trapped like rats we beat them up badly but Balls M just did not want to let go of the gold.. tom spit in his eye "Peice of *censored* can't win any gold fo yoself?!" he started crying we finally took the gold from his hands and left Balls And Co Covered in *censored* heading back to the arena in the brothamobile

We pulled up at the stadium to see the giggla and LD.D still having gay sex, the sick *censored*s. We go inside the stadium and win the rest of the gold  We celebrate whilst boppin' to some classic hits and the crowd is going wild? However chop is still crying with a mere bronze medal. "Heh, it matches the colour of your panties!" i say and we all burst into laughter. Chop then *censored*s himself (again) and we chug down some 'shine

The brotha's pack up, And look back at beijing with laughter i say "What will we conquer next boys!" we raise our glasses one more time sparkling gold around our necks, chop with a mere one hand full of brown. we set our sights on the next adventure, The End

Heh, Indeed.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 10:40:05 AM »
well i will admit some of this stuffs pretty disgusting and maybe you should put on and advisory or something so some of the younger members dont read. other than that its not half bad and its pretty interesting. i say this because i couldnt stop reading. i couldnt tell if this was a good or bad thing. but over all the writings good.

Offline TheDillio

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 11:08:06 AM »
Heh, i suppose, and glad you read it through ;).
Heh, Indeed.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »
hey if you dont read other peoples stuff and then talk about it with them they can never become better writers