September 22, 2020, 07:23:47 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Just a joking Loki~  (Read 521 times)

Offline JokaRoki

• View Profile
Just a joking Loki~
« on: November 09, 2014, 12:37:13 AM »
Hi all! I just got back from a trip to japan and heard this really cool story I wanted to share with you,

So the story is about a boy named Jakku or Jack, he was a mischievous boy who would play pranks on the people of his village, he would tell tales of treasure lost at sea to sailors who would, in turn, become lost at sea or wash up on shore, where Jakku would wait patiently to take any of the goods that washed up with them. He would also pretend to be a leper during monoyoshi to scam villagers out of food and money. His last prank, which lead him into hot water, was that he snuck into the forest of a fox spirit during a full moon, and he stole a tail from the Kitsune, or fox spirit, and wrap it around his neck as he ran back to the village. This angered the Kistune of the forest, so she casted a curse upon the chestnut harvest of the village. The villagers were so distraught that they casted Jakku off into the forest from which he stole the tail he so proudly drapes around his neck. Years past and Jakku had to travel the forest alone, all the time laughing about how cleaver he was to steal the tail of the Kitsune, and suddenly he saw the most beautiful women standing in the clearing of the forest, dressed in a fine komodo and long flowing ruby red hair. Jakku couldn’t resist such a fine maiden and ran up to woe her.

As Jakku tries to win the graces of the women, she notices the tail wrapped around his neck. Jakku, so quickly to win the heart of this beautiful maiden, Jakku offers the tail to the women, who smiles and takes Jakku to a lavish bed and, they make love and after they are both satisfied, they fall asleep in each other’s arms. But in the dead of night, the beautiful maiden slips a knife into the mouth of Jakku and cuts out his tongue, then carves a smile on his sleeping face. The women then took her tail and ran back to the forest, retaking her form as the spirit of the forest, and Jakku was left to wonder the darkness of what is now known as “the forest of the lost”. It is said that he still roams the forest of the lost, looking for the fox that stole his tongue and playing vicious pranks on the people who become lost in his forest. So if you are ever in japan, and visit the forest of the lost, never take directions from a man with a crooked smile because he may lead you to your demise. There is also tales that in the forest of the lost, there is a fork in the path, on one side is the spirit of Jakku, who tells you that down his path is treasures unimaginable, on the other is a fox with a silver tongue who tells you that down her path is wisdom and prosperity, and if you fall for the lies of Jakku, you are most definitely destined to meet your demise.

Hope you liked my little story~
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:43:00 AM by JokaRoki »

Offline neoraise

• -Breakeven-
    • View Profile
Re: Just a joking Loki~
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 01:03:22 AM »
Welcome to MR!
No matter how i refuse to look,yet it surrounds me.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 11:27:10 AM »
Welcome!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Lovus Eternius

• I'm just a writer.
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 01:04:22 PM »
Mmmmm. Welcome to MR, the story you told sounds like a classic campfire horror story.