November 18, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Bleach Best Couples  (Read 743 times)

Offline Yuuki Kai

• View Profile
Bleach Best Couples
« on: October 12, 2014, 08:56:06 PM »
    Okee so i was here watching bleach over again for the second time and i was wondering "Why does Ulquiorra and Orihime keep giving the 'couple' vibe whenever they come out together?'So i was like OF COURSE!!!! They are a cute couple but ichigo is a good guy for her but........Ulquiorra got her first in my eyes.So if you guys have any couples you wanna name then list @.@ mine is : Ulquiorra X Orihime :heart: :D :clapping:

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach Best Couples
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 09:08:25 PM »
I honestly dont see it as strongly as others make it out.

The very few they interact will obviously be important. Keep in mind that Orihime had several interactions with arrancars
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 10:34:54 PM »
Yeah I know the fandom was a big fan of that Ulquiorra x Orihime ship. I don't know though, I never felt like Kubo pushed any of his characters very hard in the romantic path. I feel like Orihime and Ichigo will get together since that's the only one where he really pointed out that anything even existed.

Oh well, while we're on the boat: Urahara x Yoruichi forever.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Lovus Eternius

• Firstborne INC. Grandmaster Chief Chief Executive Officer
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 10:48:18 PM »
Mayuri Kurotsuchi x Ichigo Kurosaki

Outrageous.

I just hope everyone gets the joke.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 09:52:24 PM »
Odd that I didn't reply to this sooner. I came back around the first time right after this time-span. Huh.

Well, I'll just be on my ship, which is more like those garbage carriers, called the SS YoruSoi.

INB4: you just like it because lesbians--no, actually. I like it because I know how Soi Fon feels on a deep, emotional and mental level. If I had a spirit animal in Bleach, it would be her. Granted, I also recognize that Yoruichi probably isn't good for her because of those psychological scars. Still, it'd be nice to see my baby be happy and recognized by the person whose attention she's dying for the most. Also lesbians.

Then again, I am, as noted, very behind, (furthest volume I own is 12, and I've only seen through the first 85 episodes and some odd ones on TV or so,) so my opinion is malleable and open to change with more knowledge.

{{There you go, Lego, Vacant, whoever's idea it was to make this month unofficially Bleach month. This is my contribution. Thread necromancy.}}
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.