August 18, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: I AM REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3641 times)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: I AM REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 05:17:43 PM »
Damn those hands are devestatingly good. Such form, such interesting features.

Love the character too. Are you working more on an artist side of things or are you programming the game too?

For some reason, now I have the urge to play Black Desert

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2017, 06:47:36 PM »

I like her sword.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:09:06 AM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Ren-chan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2018, 07:19:50 AM »
Ugh...so it's 2018 huh? 2017 was my first year living as an actual adult, so it was a sh*tshow. Didn't get to draw much. Here's to a better year.

Sorry guys if I didn't reply to your comments it's been like 8 months since I came here...

Here's a pen sketch of Taeyeon. Referenced from Samuel Youn. Check him out. He's a cool artist.

Something I posted earlier last year (I think)...but the photo is no longer visible for whatever reason.

So...that's it for today. Hopefully you guys have had a better 2017 than I did. And good luck with 2018. See ya. ;)

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2018, 08:55:57 AM »
Ugh...so it's 2018 huh? 2017 was my first year living as an actual adult, so it was a sh*tshow.

Yeah being an adult sucks. I would rather be a manchild forever like Michael Jackson.

I like the background on the second pic.

Happy 2018!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Ren-chan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 07:51:41 AM »
WalterB: It's not too bad...it's just that you got to sort your sh*t out regularly...otherwise it'll consume you and make your life a pain in the ass. Finances are a b*tch....for real.

Anyways, enough gloominess....here's some stuff I did. Hope you guys like it.

Tattoo lady I did for inking practice...need to do contour studies more often.

Witch Apprentice. I'm in the process of making this epic fantasy world to use as a concept generator. It's just a personal project, not really looking to get it published or anything. So here's a character I designed for that world. Probably gonna redesign her to make the character concept more solid.

Have a great weekend, everybody.   :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 02:28:56 PM »
OMG, first Slam, Shishi, Devola, and myself, and now the witch muse has even spread to you!

All joking aside, the sketch looks great. As for the ink, I'd be careful with how the flat blacks are coming out streaked/uneven. To be fair, I don't know what materials you were working with, and depending on that, a true flat black can be hard to get.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 06:23:01 PM »
Your arts really good! I'm always envious of people that can draw so well traditionally, something I can only barely manage. I really like the outfit designs for your characters, they're really detailed and work quite well. The only thing I can nitpick is it seems like your figures tend to use the same leg positions with the hip raised mid movement, it's a very dynamic pose but some of them are very similar between figures.

The only other thing I can notice is very much a nitpick as it could be a stylistic decision. For some reason, to me it seems like your character's heads are quite large. This could be because they are children, but it seems to be consistent across several characters. Now this normally isn't an issue but it was the very first thing I noticed and I THINK it's because the proportions seem a little bit off, even for children. For example, the latest sketch you did of the witch figure's head is about the same size as her entire upper body down to the pelvis, but her arms are very small and her legs are quite long in relation to the torso.

Overall though I think you're work is fantastic and I'm really just nitpicking here! Keep it up.

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2018, 12:55:29 AM »
yo dude really good traditional art there men the tattoo girl is very detailed how much time did u spent on it?and on the witch girl too i cant say something about the antomy look good looking forward to your manga

Offline fcollot

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2018, 09:32:24 AM »
Sorry to hear you've had a bad year. Hope things get better.

I know this is an old comment but I've just read it and have to say something about it:

Some hand studies (with reference). Hands have always been my weakness and I need to fix it. BADLY. So I'm definitely gonna do more of these.

Your hands look absolutely awesome, really :). I would definitely not call them a weakness.

Offline Ren-chan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2018, 03:41:32 AM »
MahluaandMilk: Hehehe witch girls are awesome! A lot of room for experimentation when it comes to designing
                        them. I might just do more of 'em. I used micron pen for the flat blacks since my brush pen ran
                        out of ink, so the unevenness you see are scratch marks the micron made on my paper :'(...
                        thank you for pointing that out, I'll get my sh*t together next time lol.

devola : Thank you! Yes. Usually the shoulders are 2 heads width apart for women. I usually draw my characters'
             shoulders with 1 or 1.5 head width. Don't know if that's a good decision though. Guess I'll develop my
             style as I improve. As for the arms and legs, I think it's a problem with my foreshortening skills. Just
             can't seem to pull it off right. Got to experiment with it a little (A LOT) more to get it right. Thank you~!

Killer B: Thank you! Took about a couple hours for the ink piece...the witch girl was done in about 25 to 30
             minutes. I get distracted alot though. So I didn't finish these drawings in one sitting...=.=. Please feel
             free to say something about my anatomy though I need as much feedback as I can get so that I could
             improve  :D.

fcollot:  Thank you! For my hands I'm decent with static gestures. But for gestures where the hands are more
            distorted I just can't get the form right, especially if there's foreshortening

Here's some art btw...Sketch of a Demon spirit...the design is minimal...Probably gonna redesign too...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:06:00 AM by Ren-chan »

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2018, 04:17:38 PM »
Being an adult sucks. I prefer to live in denial!

your pencil work is legit good stuff. It's just a pleasure to stuy those lines and see the forms come out so nicely. Love the pen and ink one, but this latest one is pretty good. I mean that dress alone, yikes!

Nice stuff Ren, and glad to see you arting again! Don't let the adulting get you down! 

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2018, 07:54:41 PM »
Being an adult sucks. I prefer to live in denial!

I know lol. Lets be like Peter Pan.

Great hands!!!! I bet you need great hand to draw great hands

Facebook       Patreon