April 18, 2024, 11:06:18 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Who would be the next Hokage ?  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Cache

• View Profile
Re: Who would be the next Hokage ?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 11:38:32 AM »
actually in light of recent events I think naruto is more qualified then those two. especially if the frogs stay by his side. Like Shikamaru's dad said. Naruto is on a whole other level now. His mind as elevated alot to so. We'll see =D
The website!!! Go and Enjoy! www.adventuresofyaz.com

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »
actually in light of recent events I think naruto is more qualified then those two. especially if the frogs stay by his side. Like Shikamaru's dad said. Naruto is on a whole other level now. His mind as elevated alot to so. We'll see =D

His power grows that's for sure. After all he is the main character so we don't see other 2 as much like NAruto, specially Shino seldom shows up.

Offline tamari

• tamari san
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »
They make it seem obvious that Naruto will be the next, but Ahhhh......I don't know...lol. :hmm:
You cant break a girl that is already broken ~tamari~

Offline hinata

• Saiyara
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »
Yep. I think Shikamaru or Shino has a better chance than Naruto. But who knows things could change.
I don't think shikamaru would even want to be hokage.
A failure stands tall! ...

Offline kazbat028

• He Who Authors
  • Shoop Da Whoop... Ima Chargin mah Lazer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »
Well, unless they're going to end the manga i don't see why he would become hokage, after all, if he does, then there's no point to the story

Lucky Star! Yes!

dawood

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 12:05:01 PM »
there is a possibilty that shikimaru can become hokage... i mean tsunade trusts him the most after naruto.. because she knows he has a lot of potential... which he proves time and again... he picked the right squad to go chase for sasuke although naruto lost his battle.. lol..  he won against a member of the akatsuki who supposedly couldn't die... and killed his sensei which shows how far shikimaru has got..and to be honest i don't think he's that lazy anymore

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 12:17:36 AM »
well dewood I think when it comes to leadership I think Tsunade trust Shikamaru more than Naruto. In Shippuuden since all have grown up Naruto is not crazy and before and also Shikamaru is not same too.

Offline Cache

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 11:12:51 AM »
Well, unless they're going to end the manga i don't see why he would become hokage, after all, if he does, then there's no point to the story

It's Been 10 years running and I doubt there is any enemy after Madara. So the end of Naruto seems very likely which is why he might be the next one. Maybe Oro will come back through Kabuto but I don't see anyone being stronger than Madara so I believe things could be comin to an end pretty soon.
The website!!! Go and Enjoy! www.adventuresofyaz.com

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »
Well Since Naruto is the main character so he might become Hokage at end but I'm sure author will find things write its popularity dried out which won't happen in near future. So we can't say. Also this Naruto author has this nasty habit to killing characters we can't say who would be dead next.