March 29, 2024, 01:29:58 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Against The Law! -Introduction-  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Saiko

• View Profile
Against The Law! -Introduction-
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:49:24 PM »
In the year 2005 a family of 3 was driving in a small car. The father stopped at the red light,saw and waited for it to turn. As he drove by a fancy looking SUV crashed againts it at full speed. Father died immediately after the impact and the mother and son were unconscious.

The boy wakes up and starts yelling and panicking,yelling:

Where am I! Wheres my mom!

The nurses suppress the boy and calm him down. The boy repeats:

W-Wheres my mommy?

The nurses look at the boy and looked at him with sympathy,the boy stares back shocked. The a woman out of the blue says:

Kid,please......follow me....

The boy and the woman walk down the hallway,but,the boy falls,the woman says:

Looks like you're in no condition to stand. I'll take you back.

The boy abruptly responds:

No!I can walk!I have to see my mom and dad!

The woman explains what happened to the boys father,the boy shocked,slowly closes his eyes and says:

And what about my mom......

The woman explains to the boy that the mom survived,but then the boy,again,abruptly interrupted the woman:

She is! Take me to her! I have to see my mom!

The woman lifts the boy up and carries him to the mothers room,but the boy says,as if the life had been stolen from his body:

Why is mom like that....

The mother,protecting her child,shielded him from the impact,but in turn suffered greater wounds.
She will have no chance of surviving the night:

It's ok mommy...I'll stay with you....you-y-you....

The boys spirit broken,stutters:

I-I'll stay with you-you...It's o-ok......

He holds his mothers hand and waits hours saying:

I love you mom,I love you mom!

And at the end of midnight,the mother dies,and without saying a word,he olds her hand for hours....
The woman grabs him and pulls him away saying:

You're bleeding!

The boy passes out from having to ensure that pain of both the injuries,and having to loose the only person he had left.The boy wakes up,and sees the woman who turns her head away as she says:

The man that did this....he was a drunk driver,and all he did was leave a note,maybe if he had called 911,your mom might have lived. I know,but we can't let him roam free,we need you to testify in any way possible.

Te boy stares soullessly at the woman,and nod's yes.
At the courthouse the woman represents the boy againts the drunk driver and presents all evidence possible to bring him down,all that was left was the boy to testify. Luckily the boy had one,precise look out the window before the accident and memorized the license plate,ironic,the most terrifying and horrible moment of his life turned out to be his most helpful one:

The license plate was .....and the man driving was him.

The court murmured in astonishment on how the boy memorized the whole license plate,and as the trial reached a verdict,the real astonishment began:

I declare..... Not Guilty!

The boy stares blankly at the judge as the woman yells in fury:

OBJECTION!!You're honor,how can you reach that verdict we had undeniable evidence on him!

Crowd:YEAH!
We demand justice!
What is going on here!

The judge bangs his gavel,and states:

Silence!Order in the court!If there is another outbreak like that ever again, I'll hold everyone ere in contempt!

As the trial was over the boy dares stunned at the driver who was let free.
Hours later in the hospital,the woman comes by to explain what happened:

The judge was paid off... I'm sorry.... I truly am....

The boy stares at her,crushed,and unwilling,a pause in the room goes on,till the woman stands and says:

Do you have anywhere to go from here?

The boy nods no,and then:

Hmm.Ok then. I'll take you in...
It'll be nice to have a kid,and in turn,I'll help you get justice, but by doing so,you must abide by some rules.

Everyday,you'll have to listen closely to everything I say,and do your best to remember.
You must also speak with utmost honesty,to have something to make you better than the people out there.
And finally.....and I know this is hard for you,but...whatever you do,don't seek vengeance,don't hate,just be the person you were before this happened.Seek not malice,but....Justice!

The boys eyes regain some emotion as the woman says those words...the feeling he got,is unlike anything his mind can describe and he says:

Who are you?

The woman stares back and replies:

I'm a lawyer of justice! And you?

I'm....I'm....

END

Sorry I decided not to as the name,but if you wanna hear more on this,please comment and like :3
Hey people!
Applause to new artist and writers on Raiders!

Ps.Please leave comment on some of my wannabe stories in Develop your manga.

Offline Saiko

• View Profile
Re: Against The Law! Ep 1
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
Four years later,our main character and and the lawyer who promised to help him get justice beacons mother an son,and,for now,we start the fourth grade.

???:MINA!Get up! Your gonna be late for school!

Kicks Mina(our main character) until he wakes up.

Mina:OW!God dammit!Kokoa!Can't you wake me up some other way!

Kokoa:Hmm?Like what?With kisses?

Says with a smile.

Mina: God no!

Kokoa:Aww....A-anyways! Get up its time for school!

After arriving to the school Kokoa sees a mother dropping her daughter off.

Mother:Good by my shnooky wookams! Mommys gonna kish you good by now!

Daughter:Hahaha! Stop mom! Hehaha!

Kokoa hears the school bell and stares at Mina for a while.

Kokoa: G-goow buy muy shanoooky wooshams!mowwy will wish wou woodwhy!

Mina: Urg Gross! Don't kiss me! Stop talking like you have a speech impediment!

Kokoa:Oh fine!Just get to class you little bed wetter!

Mina goes straight to class listening to a lecture about geometry or math I don't know it's all the same to me...He sits down until he sees a flying piece of paper pass by,and then,he doesn't see at all.

Mina:Ow! God dammit who's the smart ass that threw that piece of crap it fell right in my eye you fu-

Teacher:Mina! You will refrain from using that kind p language! Because it's the first day I will forgive you! But don't let it happen again!

Mina(softly):tight ass....

Teacher: What was that! I you call me names sever again I'll hit you with a belt till you bleed from your ass is that clear!

Mina:........(what happened to the jerk who threw the paper...)

Mina sits through the rest of the class silently,afraid of the teacher,but the kid throwing paper airplanes keeps hitting him in the back of the head. The bell finally rings,Mina dashes through the hallway and practically dives in to Kokoas car.

Mina:Drive woman!

Kokoa:ok ok put on your seat belt...and would it kill you to call me mom?

Mina:I put on my seatbelt....woman...

Kokoa:OK THATS IT WE AINT MOVING TILL YOU CALL ME MOM!

Mina: Ok....(softly)mom...

Kokoa: That so hard? Ok lets go home!

Mina and Kokoa drive home without a word,seemingly awkward,is actually normal for these two. They arrive home,and put on pajamas.

Kokoa:Mina! Come watch a scary movie with me! It's really cool!

Mina:There's a microphone,and it's in black in white,why do you only watch movies from the oops days...

Kokoa: Yea but all you've been doing for four years is getting home and staring at the wall,it's really strange.Come watch a movie with Mama!

Mina: But I wanna watch paint dry....

Kokoa: It's been dry since before you moved in....HEY! How is that better than spending time with me!

Mina:Fine! I'll watch with you!

Kokoa: Haha!

Mina and Kokoa watch movies for hours,and when they finished them all,Mina layer his head on Kokoas lap and said:

Mina: Hey...Are we a family?

Kokoa: hm... Yea.... All the family we need....

End
Hey people!
Applause to new artist and writers on Raiders!

Ps.Please leave comment on some of my wannabe stories in Develop your manga.