April 18, 2024, 01:34:58 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Naoki Urasawa interview  (Read 18495 times)

Offline DeAngelus

• View Profile
Re: Naoki Urasawa interview
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »
Gosh , despite having done some exercise ... I still can't even take a short nap ... damn bloodshot eyes , I can't see my works properly >_< !

Anyways , I've finished watching the interview ... I have to say , it does hit close to me . Whatever he says in the interview , I can't help but to treasure everything - a humble interview indeed . And the fact that he kept on drawing with the pain he had makes me want to push on despite the pain I'm having now (having dislocated my two end joints of my pointing finger of the hand used to draw + muscle pull) . My assumption on the hardships one needs to face when becoming a manga artist just got renewed there as well ... I'd never knew it'd be this bad .

Anyways , thanks a lot for posting this video . Truly appreciate it !

... look at how wonky my last post is ...
PM me if you wanted a critique. It takes time for one to come to you, so please be patient.

If you wanted it to be public or private, do tell me.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 06:22:14 PM »
Whoa was that injury drawing related?

Yeah no problem, but it really was a fluke. His additude really got to me though. Definitely something to learn. You should check out the Takehiko Inoue one too.

Offline DeAngelus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 06:15:26 PM »
I'm not sure myself as it came without me noticing & very sudden . But the affected finger had an old injury a long time ago which cured , but with a permanent damage to it (I can't bend it completely & the joint is slightly loose) . Maybe the wounds opened up again as I drew lots ... . Right now , though it still hurts , it's lesser than before .

I might check on his interview later on .
PM me if you wanted a critique. It takes time for one to come to you, so please be patient.

If you wanted it to be public or private, do tell me.