April 18, 2024, 11:48:03 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: men of old  (Read 2237 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
men of old
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:27:35 PM »
Hi everyone I would like to run a early concept by everyone I mean early. Well here goes  Scientists have discovered a new gene in people but it only shows up in select few and they tend to be different. They tend to move faster their stronger and some have abilitys upon further investigation they find that the new gene is very old to old. That's the gist I don't have any charecters yet but I would like to know what you guys think would you read or not

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
Re: men of old
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:31:30 PM »
what???/

what does "old to old" mean?
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:38:03 PM »
Perhaps bossx5 meant, "the new gene is very old, too old." ? IDK.

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 10:38:44 AM »
Sorry. I mentioned to old the gene is from the first men on earth before a asteroid crashed and made the moon. Earth was bigger and man roamed then an astriod split into thirds creating earth the moon and a huge piece equal to size of Earhart flew into space earth humans dissapeatead and thus dinosaurs ruled earth while the original humans stayed on broken piece. Years later another astriod came not as big as the first causing the dinosaurs extinction that astriod carried a group of original humans frozen.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 12:07:03 PM »
It's an interesting idea, but you need to be able to write a little better. First, before you post try to spell-check. The forum itself was able to see the spelling mistakes in your writing. Try to always clean up your words.

Use more full-stops to space out sentences, and most importantly, read more stories to improve the language.

What happens when the frozen men land on the planet?

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 05:29:21 PM »
Sorry about spelling I use my phone most of the time and it does this autocomplete and messes up alot. well the frozen part the frozen people wake up at different time periods shapein humanity from the background as if their gods. The newbread of their kind thinks their normal humans and in present time the old ones are gonna wage war against humans to claim earth for themselves and the only ones that can stop them are the new breeds. Is this better

Offline everlastin01

• Learning/attempting writer
  • Working on story and practing things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 01:04:12 AM »
Cool concept. Is this going to be like the Percy Jackson demigod thing with the gene?
Coryn's assistant

and Rouge Student (Galactic Raiders)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 12:28:01 AM »
I was thinking that the concept for our gods in our history originally came from (lets call it original earth) and stayed so yea kinda.

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 12:39:38 AM »
Sorry. I mentioned to old the gene is from the first men on earth before a asteroid crashed and made the moon. Earth was bigger and man roamed then an astriod split into thirds creating earth the moon and a huge piece equal to size of Earhart flew into space earth humans dissapeatead and thus dinosaurs ruled earth while the original humans stayed on broken piece. Years later another astriod came not as big as the first causing the dinosaurs extinction that astriod carried a group of original humans frozen.

This sounds very familiar with Neon Genesis Evangelion's idea.

But what does thishave to do with this new gene you bringing up? You should update your first post, because i dont see a story. i see events in history in your story.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 12:41:33 AM by Lorenx1 »

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 07:31:35 PM »
Sorry for late reply like I said its an early concept I'm just fleshing the story out now when I have finished ill modify my post

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 07:53:30 PM »
ok....the problem is i dont see any of it connecting at all. you have genes, and now you have something else entirely.

you really need one idea to create a good story, but i'm seeing alot of ideas not connecting.

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 06:21:19 PM »
Sorry it took so long my internet messed up and I found out my left collar bone is fractured so thats just the set up and them I'm currently working on the story