March 29, 2024, 04:46:38 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Mahlua's Lair of Drawings n' Stuff  (Read 97582 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Mahlua's Lair of Drawings n' Stuff
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2014, 09:36:41 AM »
Meh, ignore how terrible the atrocity in the margin is I know it's like super thin and uncool but yes I did another page sketch design of a character.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:34:28 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Austadophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2014, 09:37:25 AM »
Sweet tattoo, man! :D

Hehehe, looks like you use your notebook to as much good use as I do during class. :D

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2014, 09:39:46 AM »
Yeh, character inspired. See hair flipping huge 8itch in my signature for more details.

Also strange how I don't usually do tattoo art. Maybe I should explore that a little?
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Austadophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2014, 09:44:50 AM »
Go for it. I've always wanted to learn to design tattoos.

Only one problem, mate, can't see your sig. There's nothing there.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2014, 09:49:18 AM »
probably because the only way I can see it is to change the tumblr url to https instead of http.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2016, 08:20:41 PM »
It's been quite a while since I've posted here. Luckily I have been doing quite a bit of drawing, but mostly multiple character designs per page. These characters were kind of an outline idea, and are very subject to change when I actually get around to figuring out where to put them in my storyline, but here's a quick album. Sadly, my scanner doesn't like my laptop very much so the quality is rather poor due to it coming from my phone camera instead. That aside, shwoop.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:37:40 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2016, 05:57:46 AM »
Just for the lolsies I thought I'd try my hand at sketching out a bit of a comic idea doodle back from when my friends and I had a self-insert RP in the X-Men universe (in which I was a poor sexually frustrated little nugget over Emma Frost) and here's how that turned out for me.

I grant that some of Emma's last speech bubble was cut out, and that my camera quality is a giant cowpattie. The words that got cut off there were "Still", "that", and "but".

Other than that, I know that arm in perspective in the last panel looks like garbage, but for drawing while like quarter asleep at five in the morning, eh :noidea: I'm not too upset.

I may or may not follow this up eventually with the next page. Maybe. Probably. :sure:

Follow-up page 2:

Again, I apologize for the absolutely terrible camera quality. Makes it more than just a little hard to read.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:39:28 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2016, 02:05:19 AM »
Another update: my friend and I both made vampire characters for no apparent reason (well, I had a reason for mine, but let's not talk about that place here) and we wound up shipping them.

The sandy blonde is my friend's character, Hilda, and the super blonde one in the corset is mine, named Kalonice, after another character I already had named Kalonice, just with a different last name.

You could say Kalonice likes blood a little more than your typical vampire if you know what I mean.
(Things I see wrong: that wrist, the jutting shoulder, Kal's mooshed face, and the lack of blending on some areas of Kal's skin, and also maybe that Hilda looks too thin.)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:47:05 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2016, 02:14:26 AM »
l like the color nc coloring there men the girl's left hand looks muscular hah but it fine good job men :thumbsup:

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2016, 02:37:52 AM »
I do tend to draw with a somewhat idealized form in mind, so when I'm shading, I tend to use muscle structure as my guide. I admit that I probably could have used a few more layers to smooth out some of that skin tone, but I figured that she looked relatively nice with a little emphasis. Then again, I really enjoy arm muscles, so I have a bias.

But, yes, thank you! As frustrating as they can be, colored pencils are a lovely media to work with.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MaidenManga

• Einstein's biggest fan!
  • Improvement. @CheshireZephyr instagram for art
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2016, 05:04:53 AM »
Happy with the comic strips. You & Super are now doing it I think others should too, those aspiring to do comics/manga should quickly get the experience of ACTUALLY doing it, regardless of skill level. Gives us all a good insight, it's actually pretty tiring lol.

Will be waiting for more, well done  :sheep: :dance:
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way - so I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

- Al Pacino
@introspective

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2016, 06:53:47 PM »
Yeah, I used to doodle quick little comic strips in high school, but for some reason, maybe because it was on a whole piece of paper and actually done more in a comic style, drawing that two-pager was really, really fulfilling and satisfying.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2016, 01:49:18 AM »
Update: I drew my friends and I in our Borderlands AU Roleplay. There's a lot in this that I see as hugely flawed (like Harley's second boot behind Koala) but overall I enjoyed this. The rainbow thing was a happy accident, really, based on my friends' interests. Also yeah, for some reason they made me the siren, although I was more than happy to be so. Just a quick note that I have quit smoking irl (back in October), but I figure BL!AU me wouldn't, because Pandora sucks.

Also, damn, my phone camera really sucks.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:47:40 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2016, 11:05:58 AM »
Another update!

First of all, I should probably consider that I have some kind of sleep disorder b/c this is the second time just this week that I've stayed up for two days straight. :-\

But secondly, thanks to some interesting advice from elsewhere, I've started attempting to just draw character sheets without things like clothes to bother me so I can really get into ensuring that I can maintain one character's proportions from drawing to drawing. I found out some interesting things that I should probably practice more, such as drawing characters from behind. I have kind of put off doing it because I'm not good at it, but all the more reason to start trying, right?

Other than that, I planned on sharing this with the other place, but the server appears to be down rn (or firefox is being a vixen to me) so eh, why not post here? :noidea:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:48:16 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2016, 09:47:42 AM »
Once again, I have tried to draw a character sheet. This time, it's for a muscular, tomboyish female. I've been trying to figure out how to draw the female form and I figure she might serve as a great leeway for me to connect the dots for how to properly differentiate male musculature and feminine physique. I'm not sure if you can tell by this but please imagine that this character is 5'1" (~154/155 cm). She's a fun little fireball, all right.

Edit: I did a voice line for her, since she is one of my few OCs that I would actively voice act.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:48:43 AM by MahluaandMilk »
Haha signature go brr.