August 18, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Mahlua's Lair of Drawings n' Stuff  (Read 18788 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Mahlua's Lair of Drawings n' Stuff
« Reply #330 on: May 16, 2018, 04:05:50 PM »
On a much more lighthearted note, I have a friend on FurryAmino who's been going through a bit of a rough time. I had made a character to roleplay with him, but due to our school/work schedules, that didn't quite work out. Anyway, I wound up making him a refsheet for the character so he can go on and have an official design and possibly commission other artists to draw him.

Erik's refsheet
for the_fluffy_wolf4410

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 17, 2018, 08:01:41 PM »
Fro sent me the deets on a possible MangaRaiders Fighters Division uniform. Being restless and bored out of my skull as I am, I did a quick sketch of them.

MR Fighters Division
Possible Uniform design

They have hoods, although that's kinda hard to see from the front. The purple armband reads MRFD in gold print.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 17, 2018, 09:45:36 PM »
Psssst! Mahlua... It was supposed to be a surprise!

I'm kidding of course. These look dope! We definitely look like we're about to roll up on spam ninjas while riding motorcycles.
Messatsu...

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 17, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »
Good thing it's under a spoiler tag, amirite?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2018, 10:41:53 PM »
Made myself a refsheet for mah boi.

JUST A HEADS UP TO EVERYONE: KRITA'S TEXT TOOL IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASS. I couldn't transform the text, had difficulty editing it, and the size and font don't seem able to change. It literally only comes as is and the size it auto outputs to when you make the textbox. That means you can only start to set the text box based on how tall you want the text to be. Even then, it's a little wonky.

Refsheet for
Bruce

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2018, 06:34:30 PM »
Nice character!

$100 is $100 LOL   :thumbsup:

Facebook       Patreon

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 20, 2018, 07:25:13 PM »
Unless you account for taxes and inflation, anyway.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2018, 10:32:51 AM »
Bruce looks great but when it comes to colors Erik looks more alive and better. Maybe it's just the background color.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2018, 11:22:49 AM »
That's a pretty sharp observation there. Erik's colors are a little more saturated on the whole, whereas the only saturated color on Bruce is the blue on his nose, eyes, tongue, and pawpads. Because that blue is so saturated, I was cautious with how saturated I made his furs, because I wanted the blue to pop rather than clash. I suppose it does make him look a little dingy, but at least that suits his character, lol.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2018, 05:23:33 PM »
Can you blame Bruce though? It's hard out here in these streets...

Good stuff as always! That color scheme fits him well.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2018, 05:05:34 AM »
You really put thought into the character designs there Mahlua. Colour schemes and everything. Hm, If I had Bruces' threads I'd be the talk of the goth underground. Yessss. *Stars searching for similar clothing*

Also, extrapolate on Fighters Division because hell yes. Hahaha dat haughty expression  though

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2018, 07:09:29 PM »
I suppose I've always put a lot of thought into it. After all, I have over 100 OCs and even going back through old art I never mix any of them up.

Bruh I have a couple of outfits like that. Considering that he's basically the fursona for my Drag King persona, it makes sense that his clothes are styled slightly after things from my own wardrobe.

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2018, 06:52:56 AM »
I see a fursona! :D Nice, nice! And oooh, what's this, I didn't know we had a Fighter's Division!

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2018, 11:10:01 AM »
Yeah, I have four fursonas and Fro has been building up a Fighters Division in one of his writing projects for MRverse.

I had a bit of a squabble with my friends last night. For some reason they seem to be under the impression that my art is getting progressively worse instead of better? I did my best to explain that my art never had a solid foundation, so now that I'm exploring fundamentals, it's like working one muscle and not the supporting group; some areas are going to be very weak and prone to mistakes simply because the foundation was never solid. It's not that I'm getting worse, per se, so much as my art is probably going through puberty.

Still, that conversation was a tough one to have (mostly because one of my friends said something along the lines of "You're just mad that I've improved more over the last two years than you"--which, first of all, our styles are too different to make value judgements between and compare, and secondly--what a dick move!)

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2018, 11:16:13 AM »
Yeah, I have four fursonas and Fro has been building up a Fighters Division in one of his writing projects for MRverse.

I had a bit of a squabble with my friends last night. For some reason they seem to be under the impression that my art is getting progressively worse instead of better? I did my best to explain that my art never had a solid foundation, so now that I'm exploring fundamentals, it's like working one muscle and not the supporting group; some areas are going to be very weak and prone to mistakes simply because the foundation was never solid. It's not that I'm getting worse, per se, so much as my art is probably going through puberty.

Still, that conversation was a tough one to have (mostly because one of my friends said something along the lines of "You're just mad that I've improved more over the last two years than you"--which, first of all, our styles are too different to make value judgements between and compare, and secondly--what a dick move!)

I have only... two Furs, I guess. XD
Interesting, are they going to be posted as a series here? ^^

Aa, I understand that one. >___< It's tough when you're halfway into evolving your art, where things just go wonky for a while before you adjust. Your friend needs to chill. With a bag of ice cubes. Over their head. Keep working on that art, Mahlua! <3

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)