November 17, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: What video games are you playing at the moment?  (Read 21778 times)

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
Re: What video games are you playing at the moment?
« Reply #525 on: June 22, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »
So... I finally got around to completing the main questline of Morrowind... After like 10 years and hundreds if not over a thousand hours of play time... XD
Interested in commissioning artwork or storyboards?
https://robinryuu.wixsite.com/dragonscale-studios

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 22, 2017, 09:45:06 PM »
So... I finally got around to completing the main questline of Morrowind... After like 10 years and hundreds if not over a thousand hours of play time... XD

10 years worth of sidequests folks. Robin is a fine example of "Just one more side quest, then main quest" type of player. :sure:

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 22, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »
XD More like 50 different characters and most of them got turned into werewolves and/or lived in a cave. The game is fun even without the quests.
Interested in commissioning artwork or storyboards?
https://robinryuu.wixsite.com/dragonscale-studios

Offline Vio

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 22, 2017, 09:58:45 PM »
I remember crashing the game on my Xbox because I would input the cheat codes to get more money, and with that money I would customize spells like super-jump and featherfall together. :glare: :push:

Online Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 04, 2017, 02:07:10 PM »
Played through Halo 3 for I dunno the 800th time. As if the 10th anniversary of Transformers wasn't enough to give me a crisis now it's been just about 10 years since this fricking thing!

While I didn't get a 360 till the end of 2011, I felt the hype for Halo 3 second hand. Sure enough it was the biggest game release I've witnessed and it was the absolute best game to play at friend's houses, even if I could never beat them. In any game. But table flipped when I got a 360...ah how I spent way too much time playing Reach and later 4. I still am just 2 levels away from max in Halo 4! I want to get gold again just to finally complete that, but last time I played Halo 4 there where barely over 100 people in Slayer. I still love Halo 4 I don't give a shizz bizz what anyone says.

But man 10 years, and Halo 3 is still so exciting. The two moments that never fail to give me goosebumps are when the Forward Unto Dawn lands on the arc and of course the last mission which is without a doubt the greatest video game moment for me. Literally I couldn't give less of a sh*t about all other games besides the original Sonics compared to Halo, it's the only series I'll play with volume. It's just so fun to marathon through a campaign, Halo 3 is really easy. But there is a lot of run here, then run back to where you just where and go somewhere different this time which is slightly annoying.

Also the volume is out of control, so many clipping issues with the dialogue. But whatever, it's always a good time. Now it's always a good crisis. 5 years from Halo 3 to Halo 4 and now 5 years since Halo 4...what a time that was. 2012 me cared about nothing in the world nearly as much as the release of that game. That was a long ass day of school, I ran so fast I broke world speed records the second I got off the bus and thankfully my Mom was MVP of 2012 because bam there it was. Naturally I played it until I beat it in one go, and it was so worth it. It's in the top 5 most notable things that happened in high school haha, so pathetic but who cares not me.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 02:11:19 PM by Manimal »

Offline eukocar

• its not perverted its art!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 25, 2017, 09:53:49 AM »
i am playing a lot of metal waltz lately ;D.

its cancolle but with tanks!
Spoiler
the steam version does not support english so prepare to learn some german.

Offline Vio

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 31, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »
I'm currently playing SMITE, and it's the only game that makes me loose my mind when salty. Nothing pisses me off more than a team that won't push! >:( :thumbsup:

My main god is Skadi BTW. Love that little Pup <3

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:52:42 PM by Vio »