January 16, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: What video games are you playing at the moment?  (Read 22964 times)

Offline OhGodHelpMe

• View Profile
Re: What video games are you playing at the moment?
« Reply #540 on: December 27, 2017, 07:42:49 PM »
Why am I putting myself through the absolute wankfest that is Dark Souls II

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #541 on: December 29, 2017, 11:40:11 PM »
Currently, I am playing Mario Odyssey on Nintendo Switch. I won both the Nintendo Switch and the game at a cosplay tornament one month ago
The game in itself is very beautiful: the colors, backgrounds and textures are awesome! I often stop to look around at the details (the sand, water and vegetation animations are outstanding).
It is so outsdanding I even get vertigo in some scenes!

I'm still getting familiar with the controlers but as usual this Mario opus is very funny. ^^

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 30, 2017, 02:38:59 AM »
It took me three days, but I did, in fact, finally beat Star Ocean Till the End of Time. Whoo, man, that was a trip. I enjoyed that a lot, actually. It was so satisfying, walking up to the final boss. They did a neat little camera trick too.

Just over 60 hours of gametime (granted, I had my save file from when my disc broke, so I did not accomplish 60 hours of gaming in 72 hours) and a party at level 78 and there I was. Credits rolled, and it was beautiful. I also got the couple ending I had been hoping for, although that's not a shock considering I followed the guidebook religiously.

Probably next up on my gaming list is going back and actually playing through Persona 4 and not being underleveled and item f8cked between the boss with Rise's Shadow and then Teddy's Shadow. Or, for old time's sake, I'll go back and play Galerians: ASH again. It's been on my mind a lot, and it's not really a long game. Just a little tedious at points. Over the summer I think my goal is going to be to play through the Jak trilogy in order. I played 2 first, then 3, and I only recently found the first one at a sale.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.