August 18, 2019, 12:43:36 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Gaming  (Read 115 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
Gaming
« on: July 12, 2019, 05:04:31 PM »
So whats everybody playing and psn gamertags xbox to but i dont haveone yet been thinking about it but not a xbox guy brought like 7 360s all broke. Anyway i play alot of pubg fortnite not good at it the building is just to fast for me. I play nba 2k19 dayz when its done downloading i still play battlefield when invited. My psn us shaudx5 send a request.

I also want to ask what do you think console gameing is missing. Ne sandbox games and cross play i know fortnite does it. I wanna play rust and ark but im stuck playing on mobile if anyone wants to know rust mobile is called last day rules its not in the states yet but 3rd party app stores has it. Im doing this because im trying to be more social im real close to being a hikikomori lol anti social is what my mom called me but anyway let me know and i will join you. I also play MONSTER HUNTER WORLD one of my favorite but it gets weirf talking to myself while fighting a huge flying dinosaur and laughing at a lame joke. Last thing if anyone here is a streamer let me know.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 08:54:42 AM »
(Yo, moved this thing to the video games board)

So I've got a PS4 for this generation. Although I have to admit I don't really go in for online multiplayer anymore. It's too much of a time commitment to get good, and trying to play with a specific group is a level of coordination I just can't promise in this adult world of mine.

Right now I just finished Borderlands 2 (fun to start, ran real thing by the end when it was clear that the supposedly amazing powers your character has never evolve in meaningful way). Now I'm on to Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Which of you've got a Castlevania itch that needs scratching, this is a great get to do it with. Admittedly, the controls don't feel as tight as I would have come to expect from Castlevania, but I'm also only a few hours in, and frankly out of practice. So that estimation could change.

All that being said, I am also a huge fan of the souls series. If there's anyone out there looking for some jolly cooperation, give me a shout.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
  • Topo Gigio
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 04:12:40 PM »
In the last few months I play only two games, Black Ops 4 or Dead Or Alive 6. Both casual games to play online while listening to records. I like both a ton, BO4 is nothing compared to the first two games but it's fun enough and DOA6 is a good time, I've never been good at a fighting game online until now. It's an actual competition now, not just getting destroyed. I played through all the Senran Kagura games recently, which I also enjoy as record night games. I don't like to play anything I need to listen to unless it's really good like Spider-Man last year.

Sometimes I play on my NES, normally a Sunday thing, and Crazy Taxi has proven to be a good morning coffee/record game on the Dreamcast. I just really like that game, simple fun like my favorite PS2 games Driv3r, LA Rush etc. I love the controller (for some reason) and playing on the thing, I just don't have many games yet.