March 29, 2024, 01:07:08 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Poll

GR

A
0 (0%)
B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

Author Topic: Galactic Raiders  (Read 111416 times)

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Raiders
« Reply #675 on: August 14, 2015, 11:36:44 PM »
I'll look through my PM's.

Hub is updated with more weapons, a better-defined(I think) alignment system, and groups as well as their benifits

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 15, 2015, 06:13:36 AM »
Totally forgot I went morpheus hahahahaha

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 15, 2015, 08:34:27 AM »
oh man, I'm about to pack up and haul ass out of Omaha, but I'll definitely have to read through all this new stuff tomorrow when I'm sitting at home with nothing to do.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 15, 2015, 08:41:35 AM »
Reading the opening page has really psyched me up for this

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 18, 2015, 09:22:10 AM »
I hope the comeback is soon. I don't like having my feelings groped. :(

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 05, 2016, 06:20:47 AM »
Well, that was quite the reading session I just pulled.

But hey, I got the chapters all nice and pretty.

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,11229.msg181275.html#msg181275

Sorry about that Vio :( and everyone else

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 05, 2016, 08:48:39 AM »
It's OK Roshiro, this was a hell of a project

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 05, 2016, 03:32:19 PM »
Honestly, I thought that this story would've been ended by now. I could've never forseen such a long absence from MR.

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 14, 2018, 09:40:37 PM »
Ch. 54
Spoiler
Meadow awakens to find her father gone. She was in a strange room, she had fallen asleep aboard the ship. Vio must have brought her to the room.

My head hurts, she thought. Why does it hurt so bad?

She walks to the front door and steps into the streets outside. She knew that she shouldn't be outside, but her mind was very cloudy.

As she walked down the street, people stopped and stared at her. It looked as if they wanted to approach her, they were concerned, but something was keeping them from approaching.

That's when she heard the screams. Piercing through the entire neighborhood.

I should go back inside. Dad wouldn't want me to be out here right now.

But she was drawn to the sounds, she found herself running towards the screams. When she reached the source of the sound, she understood what was going on.

The SIA was going door-to-door and lining people up outside. They were saying things that she could not understand, but she heard her name as well as Vio’s several times.

“Hey you, come here,” one of the agents said. “Everyone must be checked until we find our targets.”

She didn't move.

The man walked over and grabbed her by by her hair, pulling it so she was looking up at him. “I said get the hell over here!”

Meadow didn't know what was happening, it was all going too fast. Her mind racing.

Move. A voice said in her head. Kill or be killed. You have been taught to defend yourself, so do it!

She recognized that voice: it was her God. It was her Master.

She grabbed the agent's arm and before he could react, his arm was ripped out of his body.

The other agents turned and started firing at her, but none of their shots connected.

One-by-one, all of the agent's fell to the ground and started writhing in pain. Within seconds, they were dead.

But she couldn't stop.

The civilians also fell dead and she was enjoying every moment of it.

That was when she felt another presence and lunged out of the way. Turning to see Raven.

“Now now child,” he said as he pushed her against the wall with a single swipe of his hand. “Obey.”

Meadow leapt from the wall and nails Raven right in his mask. Cracking it and launching him several meters back.

Raven jumps back to his feet and begins hurling fireballs from his hands at Meadow. A single trickle of blood moving slowly down the left eye hole of his mask. A now visible yellow iris showing, glowing in the night.

Meadow puts up her hands to deflect the fireballs, but they throw her back instead.

Raven laughs as he begins hammering the child with fireballs. “Your inexperience shows. You severely overestimate your strength.”

Meadow screamed at the constant barrage hitting her. She wasn't sure what was going on, she just knew she was scared.

Fight! Move your damn body you fool! The Master said in her head. Do you wanna die here? Swat this fly!

Meadow's eyes take on a red color and her face goes blank. The fireballs are still striking her, but there is no visible signs of reaction to her.

Then...she was gone.

Raven stopped and looked around. “Running away. You remind me of your father.”

Next thing he knew he was being lifted into the sky. No, everything was being lifted off of the ground. The corpses, buildings, and the trees ripped from their roots.

He looked into the sky.

Meadow was floating in the sky. The objects circling her at an absurd speed. She points a finger at Raven.

He is launched straight into the ground. A large crater forms around him. He pushes both his hands in front of him. “What the?”

All of the objects floating around her go speeding towards him. He stops it with his Akabo, but he is visibly straining.

He could feel his muscles tearing. This was a bad situation to be in. He had one shot.

With all of his might, he pushes the objects back towards Meadow. She easily drops them to the ground. Raven sees his opening and fires an enormous ball of flame at Meadow and launches her into the atmosphere.

He lays his head back on the ground. “That should do it. Let everyone else deal with her. That Hellspawn is gonna be a pretty big pest in the future. For everyone.”

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 14, 2018, 10:37:57 PM »
Do my eyes decieve me? What year is it? Who's the president? Really? Oh that's not good. I digress.

Where did this come from Roshiro? Did you find an old file o ln your computer, or are you coming back to finish this thing?

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 14, 2018, 10:53:05 PM »
Yes, the MangaRaiders most inconsistent Gamemaster is back.

I came back , read the story, and went through some old PMs. It inspired me to write again. This story deserves a climax so it can go down in the MR canon.

I just need to figure out who is still willing to move on. I'm also planning the story much more precisely and have free time . So let's see where this goes.

But I see Crow is gone (though I have the gist of his plans from my PMs)
Hikari was here on the 8th, but seems to be drifting at the moment
Vio seems to still be here
You and Lego are still here
Everlastin, I'm not sure

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 15, 2018, 09:05:42 PM »
That more or less sums it up. Honestly, I'd just finish the story on your own. Trying to get people "playing" will only take up a lot of time, and it's not like we can recreate the original dynamic anyway

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 15, 2018, 11:23:25 PM »
I know how frustrating it can be when the core is sort of gone and dusted, so yeah a wrap up could be your safest bet. For what it's worth I'm around as you say so if there's any interactions to be done I'm up for it.

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2018, 01:16:18 AM »
Yeah, I'll make it work with what I got left. At the very least, you guys are here

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 17, 2018, 06:47:14 PM »
Ch. 55

Spoiler
''Yes, I accept judgment,'' Coryn says. Casting a glance at Hikari. ''I'm sure that my associate agrees with me .''

Hikari nods his head in agreement. Keeping his eyes locked onto Jesep's almost as if he were sizing him up. ''Yeah I accept it.''

Jesep smiles as he stands up,''Well then.'' He quickly scans both of them over as his smile grows to an unnatural size, revealing his razor sharp teeth. ''Let us begin.''

He claps his hands and before the other two can even react, they are transported into two separate yet identical locations. It appeared to be a wasteland of sorts, nothing but decay and buildings for miles on end. This was a place that had been inhabited long ago. There was nothing of note here. Except for one thing.

In the center of the city was a large cathedral and unlike the rest of this place, it was in good condition. It was quite the sight. Several stories high with a shiny golden bell on top of it. It was oddly out of place for the current setting.
---------------
Coryn takes a step forward when he hears a purring noise. He whips around seeing nothing, but his senses were telling him that he needed to move. Now

Ripping through the sky, an arrow surrounded by blades of wind, comes towards him. He barely dodges it leaving a small gash on his hand. He is then assaulted with a barrage of arrows coming in from all directions at a rapid pace. He sends out a burst of Akabo and the arrows are deflected back in the direction they came from.

He uses his speed to duck into one of the buildings and attemps to get his bearings on the situation.

Whatever this is, it's faster than I can move. He thinks to himself. And my hand is going numb where the arrow hit. Likely, this is some kind of poison, not even sure if I should engage in combat with this.

At the moment, an arrow comes ripping through the wall and into Coryn's shoulder. Attached to it is a beam of energy and next thing he knows, Coryn is being pulled through the air towards the unknown enemy. He cuts the beam with his swords, taking great effort to cut it. It was extremely strong.

He rolls on the floor and quickly makes a dash into another building.

I could make it to that cathedral. But this guy may make that a little difficult.

What does Coryn do?
[/i]