Poll

GR

A
0 (0%)
B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

Author Topic: Galactic Raiders  (Read 112132 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Raiders
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 03:36:34 PM »
Hey Roshiro, Monsterful is also a dude. much like Zeal.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:43:50 AM by Coryn »

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 03:41:14 PM »
I just guessed with Monsterful. Zeal, I wasn't sure. I'll fix em both immediatly.

Nice choice.

Offline GingerStark

• Social & Political Scientist
  • There is no single truth, only contingent theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 04:08:51 PM »
If we do get put on Auto, is it still possible for us to die? Or do we just get flung into really bad situations which present us with interesting options when we come back  8)

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 04:14:35 PM »
It's not possible to die unless you go on auto while engaging an opponent.

Yeah, the best choices aren't made.

An example would be a rich player who built a business. If they left, their business would decline and they lose allies, but also gain foes.

@Vacant
Yeah, this and Lego's battle will be the first combat scenes. I wish all of you, good luck.

Cause chances are, all of you won't come back.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:16:28 PM by roshiro byakko »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 05:46:57 PM »
Hey roshiro, just a suggestion, but maybe just take the responses and write them into the next chapter, rather than continually editing the old one. Makes it hard to keep up.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline GingerStark

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 05:50:57 PM »
I didn't even know he was editing it O.o Good call Coryn

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2014, 06:04:41 PM »
Chapter 5
Spoiler
Ginger stops and runs back to Coryn,"I will not leave you to face him alone Master Coryn. If you stay and fight, I stay and fight."

Coryn grins at her,"It's nice to know that you've got my back."

Vacant laughs,"You two can chat more about this in the afterlife!" he rushes forward, firing his shotgun once at each of them They both duck and Vacant swings his blade horizontally towards Ginger's neck and lifts his shotgun's barrel underneath Coryn's chin.

Ginger rolls to the left while Coryn back handsprings with the barrel making contact only with the tip of his chin. Coryn and Ginger prepare for a counter attack,"Ginger, swoop in quick and don't let up your assault, I'll cover you from right here."

Ginger rushes forward his axe flickering too fast for the eye to see, easily landing a dozen lethal blows on Vacant's chest and abdomen. But instead of falling, Vacant didn't even flinch. He would've ended Ginger with a close-range shotgun blast, had Coryn not fired a Dart in his arm, causing his shotgun to fall.

Coryn used the chance to rush Vacant, but was struck by a wave of energy,. Thanks to his circlet, the energy was absorbed . Coryn slides across the floor and empties his 10 remaining dartboard rounds into Vacant.

Vacant is flung into a wall by the force of the attack, breaking his neck and slumping over. Coryn walks over to Vacant's body,"Just what I expected."

Ginger is confused,"What are you talking about?"

Coryn pointed to a clear tube that were in both of Vacant's wrists and led to his shoulders."He's under the effects of an enhancement liquid. Unlike an enhancement pill, these don't last forever. He had to continually pump it into his system to keep his skills."

Ginger shakes his head,"Let's move on now, eh?" They both run down the hall and turn a corner.

Vacant let's out a heavy gasp,"You two aren't getting away from me so easily." he stands up and pulls out a pill, he swallows it and his wounds heal."All better."
What will Vacant do now?
Is Coryn going to clear all enemies before saving the hostages?
What Ii Ginger going to do?
How will Lego and Paipis defeat Nabe Man?

@Coryn: Sure, I have no problem doing that. ;D

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:34:22 AM by Roshiro Byakko »

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2014, 07:15:54 PM »
Bahaha...

Also when you finish at least a chapter update on the main topic? >..> may make it easier to follow things and review info...

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »
Chapter 6
Spoiler
"You're a bounty hunter?" Lego exclaimed.

"A Wokina," Nabe Man replied.

"I thought the Wokina were extinct," Lego replied, casually tossing his knife from one hand to the other.

"Our order lives on." Nabe Man braced himself ready for Lego to launch into action."We are not dead yet."

Lego's lips curl into a smile,"Let me see if I can fix that." he feints as if he's gonna rush and Nabe swung his naginata hitting only air.

Paipis saw the opening and fired off a shot at Nabe Man with his pistols. It staggered Nabe Man, but where his shirt had torn a green liquid could be seen in his veins."Lego picked up Tosti's sword and Paipis collapsed from the poison in his bloodstream.

Lego doesn't even have time to react when Nabe Man sends him through a wall with a shoulder charge. Lego stabs him in the leg and flips from his back onto his feet. The momentum causes Nabe Man to land on his back temporarily out of it.

He drives the sword into his chest and makes a run for the 2 smugglers. He goes into the room to see they're gone,"Dammit!"
Coryn and Ginger breathed hard, raspy breaths. Vacant stood in front of them blood lust in his eyes,"Come on, that's not all you got is it?"

Coryn smiles,"I've got a few more tricks." Coryn shoots Vacant twice in the legs and Ginger follows by striking him in the abdomen with the shaft of his axe. Coryn finished by pistol-whipping him onto the ground.

Vacant landed on all fours, dazed and sewing blood from his mouth. Ginger raises his axe high in the air,"For the One Democracy!" he brings the axe down over Vacant's neck, but a bullet causes the axe to swerve to the right, slicing his neck in turn.

Coryn looks over at Nabe Man, holding Paipis's gun."Didn't think I'd have to save your ass Vacant."

Spoiler
What will Lego do?
What's Vacant and Nabe Man going to do?
Where are the smugglers?And Lego?
What's Coryn and Ginger's next plan?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:34:30 AM by Roshiro Byakko »

Offline Nabe Man

• more daydreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »
wait even I can do anything. Cause I can add a few things to my character to make him psycho

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 08:01:34 PM »
Anyone can. As long as it's not too OP or random. You could even just flee the ship, backstab your ally etc.

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2014, 08:12:03 PM »
If we can customise more, then may I add the ability to turn into a shadow... or would that be too much? This ability would only be used in dire situations and once used it takes an hour to be 100%. If its used more than once in an hour then it inflicts fatigue on my character, increasingly dependent on how many times its used

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 08:15:04 PM »
Once you gain four Akabo skill points, you can create one technique unique to you.

Otherwise, yes

Offline GingerStark

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2014, 08:17:07 PM »
Roshiro: A good Roleplayer (Perhaps not a fair one) Never reveals all his details! Hehe, it would have been awesome if we all sent our character profiles/loadouts to the game master instead of posting it so that way we'd be surprised more often  :hmm: I'm not quite sure if melee is the best thing, but it's all that my character can do for now by the looks of it, considering a metal breastplate can turn aside a melee but not a ranged attack (I think)

Hikari: Would be cool if we all had special abilities, like my armour is unbreakable or something. Hopefully things too complex for Roshiro!

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »
Once you gain four Akabo skill points, you can create one technique unique to you.

Otherwise, yes
Ah, forgot about that. Wari

2 quick questions though

what are the tabs for?

how do we acquire the akabo skill points?

This has probably been explained but I didnt see it in the rules
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:23:31 PM by Hikari »