June 20, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Poll

GR

A
0 (0%)
B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

Author Topic: Galactic Raiders  (Read 32719 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Raiders
« Reply #705 on: February 16, 2018, 02:03:21 PM »
I don't remember enough about the previous chapters to contradict you, but that doesn't sound right.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 16, 2018, 07:34:48 PM »
I believe your dilemma stems from initially choosing to align with The Master with Hikari. Coryn hasn't crossed paths with you since the beginning of the 3rd arc.

But it is a delicate situation you are in, do remember that this is a relatively bad guy in front of you.

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 17, 2018, 10:16:49 AM »
Coryn is, somehow, going to weave the fates and steal Meadow's body Captain Ginyu style. forever turning himself into a little girl, just you wait.

But not on daddy's watch. :noyoudon't: 

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 17, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »
I assure you I have no such interest.  :o

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 24, 2018, 03:56:00 AM »
Ch. 61
Spoiler
Fortis climbs onto his hoverbike, satisfied that he called Koba's bluff. He turns it on and is preparing to leave when he gets an idea.

He drives over to Koba with one hand in the air to show he wasn't planning anything. Opening his mouth once he's a few feet away from him," You want a way out of here?"

A look of disgust crosses Koba's face," An ORSA taking a ride from a lowly assassin? The world has completely flipped on it's head."

Fortis points at the fleet of ships landing near the building. "5 seconds before I leave."

Koba looks at the ships and hops on the bike. "Just get me out of here. I must return to my comrades as soon as possible."

Fortis speeds away just as the guards notice them. His modified bike moving far too fast for the guards to even land a shot on him.

In a matter of minutes, they are at Fortis's ship, a small carrier it seemed to be. Fortis eases the car into the ship and looks to see Koba with a suspicious look on his face.

"I'm not going to attack you ORSA," Fortis says climbing into the driver's seat. "All I want is my payment."

Koba sits beside him,"Just allowing you to help me goes against my oath as a warrior. But the galaxy is entering a new era I presume. Heroes now murder in revenge, villains spare lives, and everyone has their own selfish agenda. The lines between good and evil have become blurred."

Fortis smiles to himself, letting out a chuckle," There never was a line. You may have thought there was one. But there's never been one."

With that, they blast off into space.

Ch. 62

Spoiler
Coryn didn't want to head for this cathedral with this guy on his tail. He had to figure out a way to track this guy down.

But he didn't have time to do it. An arrow rips through and Coryn dodges it by diving to the ground.

Realizing that he had to be the aggressor, he starts running towards the building he presumed the arrow was coming from. Charging a ball of energy in his palms, he throws it at the base of the building and the entire thing begins to collapse. A giant hole through the bottom.

Coryn deflects another flurry of arrows with a pulse of energy off of his body and begins running up the side of a nearby building. Quickly reaching the roof, he sees a man who was completely black. Essentially just a silhouette though he was in the light.

He was hanging from the side of the falling building and right before it hit the ground, he dissipated.

Coryn looks around, unsure of if this were a trick. When nothing happens, he sets his sight on the cathedral.

"Time to figure this out."

Ch. 63

Spoiler
Vio re-holsters his pistol and flips Raven over, patting him down for anything salvageable, but the only thing not completely destroyed was a key with a bird symbol upon it.

Pocketing it Vio points at Sparrow before returning his gaze to Raven," Who is that?"

"An ally of mine." He responds. "A weakling unfortunately. But then again, I'm hardly in better condition than she is. The reaper seems to be looking for me as well."

Vio looks at the condition of the young man and shudders as he thinks that his daughter had done this to a trained warrior. "I can save you if you give me actual information. There's no need for you to join your friend."

Raven moans," This existence is meaningless anyway."

Vio leans into his knees and puts his hands over Raven's chest. He injects him with a tiny amount of his energy. "If life is meaningless, why did you show fear when you believed that I would kill you? It doesn't matter right? Just tell me what you know. And I won't leave you here for the animals to eat."

Raven nods his head," Take me to Crunocia and I'll show you. Words will not do it justice."

Does Vio take Raven to Crunocia?

Ch. 64
Spoiler
Zet does a large flip backwards into a tree branch and the 4 spores follow. Before they can reach him, he throws 5 tiny mosquito shaped bombs at them. Blowing the spores into multiple pieces.

Seeing an opportunity, Zet leaps off the branch and over to Lego who was stumbling towards his ship, though he hadn't moved too far in his condition. He was still fairly far from his ship.

Zet smiles," Planning on leaving me huh?"

"I was just trying to get my bearings back." Lego replied. "Do you think I'm some kind of coward?"

Zet reaches into his pocket and hands Lego a bright pink leaf. " Just eat this. It's Crunocia's finest."

Lego eats the leaf and instantly feels his power surging in his body. He turns to Zet," I'm gonna need some more of those after this."

The 4 spores have now split into 8 and the man within the spore now has a smile on his face as he meditates. The spore covers his body again and they all rush the duo.

Zet stabs at the spores circling them with his rapier while Lego sends a burst of energy through the creatures, freezing them in place.

Upon stabbing one of the spores, the skin peels back to reveal the man wincing from the blade in his gut. Zet takes the opportunity to punch the man in the face before he can react.

The man begins to meditate and the spores begin splitting into 2 once again. But before they can finish, Zet puts his hands onto the ground and pushes his Akabo into it.

The ground begins to shake and the spores begin screaming as the man opens his eyes. His meditation was being broken. There was no way that he could concentrate with the ground vibrating so violently.

Lego uses his Akabo and sprints to his ship yelling," When I give you the signal, run!"

Zet grunts," Yeah, just hurry up."

Lego starts his ship and flys it right above Zet's head. Lego gets onto his loudspeaker," Go!"

Zet lifts his hands from the ground and leaps up and grabs onto the wing, his legs dangling off.

Lego begins flying when Zet feels  a tug at his foot and looks down to see hundreds of the spores running on the ground. A select few had made a human ladder of sorts and were gripping his leg tight.

He could feel himself beginning to be pulled down.

Lego puts the ship at its maximum speed and starts going loops in an effort to shake them off, but it doesn't work.

Zet grits his teeth as he is rocked back and forth by Lego's antics. Most of the spores had fallen, but there were still 2 hanging onto him. One on each leg.

Zet puts all of his strength into his left hand to grip the wing and uses his right to grab his rapier. He begins stabbing at the spores and one of them eventually let's go. Falling hundreds of feet.

Zet looks ahead and sees a large pyramid that they were about pass by. A smile crossed his face as the creature begins encasing his body.

He let's go of the wing right as they pass over the pyramid, landing directly on the point and rolling down the jagged rough side of it.

Once on the ground, the spore uses it's blast bit of strength to get off of Zet's body and crawls towards the forest before it stops moving completely.

Zet lay there relatively unscathed as the spore took the majority of the damage. That's when he feels an enormous source of power heading to him from space. It was very...dark. That was the best way to describe it. Dark.

He sees that Lego's ship is just hovering a mile or so away.

Lego felt something coming. It was bad, but he couldn't just leave Zet and Coryn here. Or could he? This planet was looking to become a great battlefield.

Does Zet go into the pyramid for protection or head for Lego?

Does Lego abandon his comrades or stay here and face this beast?