March 29, 2024, 05:06:56 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: NxC mini manga  (Read 2277 times)

Offline bluegarigari

• View Profile
NxC mini manga
« on: May 31, 2014, 01:24:11 AM »
A quick little manga I did a couple years ago, was testing out my new tablet.. a few pages in I got bored/lazy and wanted to be done with it lol
(left to right reading)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
Re: NxC mini manga
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 01:41:15 AM »
Characters resemble that of Sword Art Online. The cover shows a style similar to Dogs: Bullets and Carnage and Kagerou Days ( i style i enjoy very much), its not perfect with some bad proportions and stiff posing. but then suddenly reading it, the art diminishes greatly. the style in both the line work and shading has changed heavily.

i was wondering what the story was, but it seemed it was one of those short ones that aren't suppose to make sense and just have a punchline somewhere along the lines. Did you have a separate artist do the cover?
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline Rojas

• Hello everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 02:37:18 AM »
To be honest not bad for a startup manga. It was a pretty fun read from the get go.

Offline bluegarigari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 03:29:39 AM »
Characters resemble that of Sword Art Online. The cover shows a style similar to Dogs: Bullets and Carnage and Kagerou Days ( i style i enjoy very much), its not perfect with some bad proportions and stiff posing. but then suddenly reading it, the art diminishes greatly. the style in both the line work and shading has changed heavily.

i was wondering what the story was, but it seemed it was one of those short ones that aren't suppose to make sense and just have a punchline somewhere along the lines. Did you have a separate artist do the cover?

I did the cover myself. I started off drawing the cover and then see what story I can come up with from the cover. lol and the change in art and line work is because i started getting bored with it but I wanted to finish it in one sitting so I lazily rushed it towards the end.

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 03:35:55 AM »
you got bored the moment you finished the cover?

either way, some proportions need some work. idk if you improved or fixed the issues a little more since you made this.
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.