March 29, 2024, 01:59:14 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter Discussion  (Read 27366 times)

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
Fairy Tail Manga Chapter Discussion
« on: May 17, 2014, 04:30:21 PM »
                  So I was just browsing through this section and I couldn't seem to find any thread regarding Fairy Tail akin to the one's for Bleach or Naruto, so I thought I'd go ahead and start one up. This shall be a place to discuss the latest goings on in the Fairy Tail Manga, or any general discussion about the Manga in general.

Anyway's onto the latest release, chapter #384. The Aquarius thing was a neat idea, although I personally wasn't that emotionally invested in the relationship between her and Lucy. But hey, the Celestial Spirit King has entered the fray and looks like he's shaping up to be a bad ass! I would never of guessed from his previous appearances. I'm assuming, the most common scenario in Shonen will happen. He'll get a bit of a build up and kick some expendable guys to the curb, before getting struck down by Mard Geer (Really not digging the name....then again, another Demon is called Keith!) Not really a long shot but we'll wait and see.

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter Discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 06:09:38 PM »
The newest chapter was probably the best chapter of fairy tail ever... I believe that it singlehandedly made the manga better. Finally there is a lead shonen heroine who doesnt need to be saved! I almost cried at the loss of Aquarius as well which is just odd XD. But I think that next chapter will be epic!!! :3

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 06:20:05 PM »
Yeah I really like Lucy as a character in  that she stands out on here own. In fact, thinking about it, she's probably one of the most fleshed out character there is in FT. They're not afraid to throw her into the fighting either, she  takes an ass kicking like the rest of them it must be said, rather than just cheering on from the sidelines. Although she is the focus of the excessive fan service the series indulges in, she still has a purpose beyond that, which is a refreshing change.

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 06:26:01 AM »
Very true. Fairy Tail likes to mainly use Lucy as the fanservice girl... and Wendy as the lolicon magnet :D

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 09:06:18 PM »
Oh yeah, that was awesome. For once. For once Lucy was useful and I can respect her.

Please teach Kishimoto to do the same for Sakura.

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 09:20:05 PM »
And rukia, so that she aint saved by Byakuya every fight

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 08:04:29 AM »
Fairy Tail Chapter 385 Thoughts:
Spoiler
So, first of all I was wondering who the woman was in the second panel on page 1. Took me a while to realise it was Kyouka without her helmet.
                  Anyway, not a bad chapter all in all, turns out the Celestial Spirit King and the Demon King, Mard Geer have a longstanding beef. (I'm assuming he's a king. He seem's to be the Demonic equivalent of the Celestial Spirit King anyhow) Seem's like it could be a good fight, but then Mashima has a tendency to wrap fight scenes up quickly, so I'm guessing this one's over in two chapters at most.
                  So Lucy's seemingly absorbed the power of Aquarius, I like that it gives Lucy another option to fight, since she's been caught without her keys plenty of times. It should also give her plenty of combo moves with her other spirits so that may be interesting to see. And she's busted out her signature move and it connected! So that should of defeated Jackal. Unless, they pull the swerve, Lucy is about to be killed and someone from the guild jumps in to save her. Interesting either way and I shall look forward to the next chapter. 

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 11:14:52 AM »
I really hope no one saves her, she should just go ass kick mode and beat the *censored* out of tartaros other than the king, END and zeref himself

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »
Zeref is the ultimate OP.  He's so powerful he can't die even when he wants to haha.

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 08:09:40 AM »
Zeref VS Madara VS Akainu VS Aizen
Go!

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2014, 02:07:40 PM »
Ah man that deserves an epic discussion on its own. Aizen will evolve endlessly as people attack him then he'll take everyone out!

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 05:55:12 PM »
Id have to say Madara, after all he hasnt even gone full power yet and we know he could probably level 100 mountains by blinking.

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 07:24:50 AM »
So that was unexpected, he freed the members of FT then went home.  But I guess it ties that up nicely and brings the guild back into the fold. Next weve got 4 on 4 with natsu, grey, juvia and gajeel. That should be awesome can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 03:29:36 PM »
Well, okay. Had to re-read this chapter to remember what happened. So Gray's been taken off, probably for a history lesson from his dad before battling (although I'm confused how he can just teleport, I hope they explain that). That leaves a 3-on-3, oh and Face has been activated. I imagine Makarov will use that Lumen Histoire thing in the Basement of Fairy Tail's Guild to combat it somehow. Was an okay chapter, was there to set up a couple of plot lines for the next dozen or so chapters. Next chapter shall focus on Erza v/s Minerva, so I imagine it will be action heavy.

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 08:35:32 AM »
So for fans of Fairy Tail just in case you missed it there is a new chapter out by Mashima Hiro Called Fairy Tail Zero, which is meant to detail the founding of the guild.

Also the last Fairy Tail chapter was quite nice imo.