June 20, 2019, 11:09:20 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Mutual love  (Read 467 times)

Offline sisi

• View Profile
Mutual love
« on: May 16, 2014, 02:50:52 PM »
                                          Mutual love
By: Sisi

Chapter 1

My name is Yuki and I'm 19 years old. I am currently a university student, I have a  secret that I wish I can keep it in my heart forever but sometime it is unbearable to keep it, if only god can forgive me about this forbidden love I have for someone who is very important to me. I wish i could turn back in time and make a different choice for this love I have now in my heart and forever more.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:55:19 PM by sisi »

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Mutual love
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 03:10:24 PM »
Hey, welcome to the forum. Why don't you introduce yourself to us in the Welcome Center

You changed your post from earlier so I need to ask, are you developing this story or are you writing the chapters? I may need to switch it to another board if you're still developing the story.

Chapter 1 is a bit too short if this is a sort of novel. For now there's not much to go on apart from the basic idea, but I'm not too good with romance stories myself especially of this kind haha.

How long do you think you plan on making it?

Offline sisi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 02:20:23 AM »
Hey, welcome to the forum. Why don't you introduce yourself to us in the Welcome Center

You changed your post from earlier so I need to ask, are you developing this story or are you writing the chapters? I may need to switch it to another board if you're still developing the story.

Chapter 1 is a bit too short if this is a sort of novel. For now there's not much to go on apart from the basic idea, but I'm not too good with romance stories myself especially of this kind haha.

How long do you think you plan on making it?

Yes, I am writing the chapters. This is not the story I wanted to write about.
I am new here, so I am trying to see where I can post so, but now I know how to write a post.
I 'm planning to make about chapter 10+ for now. I might add more later  or it is not possible?

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 06:10:52 AM »
No, it's okay, I just wanted to know how far you've gone with the story. If that's the case then it's a creation. Well feel free to post as you'd like!