April 16, 2024, 01:37:38 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Naruto + 6 paths Sage mode=god  (Read 12708 times)

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
Naruto + 6 paths Sage mode=god
« on: May 07, 2014, 06:31:02 PM »
Move over Madara, Naruto is the true god of this world. In the past chapters of the manga, Naruto has not only gained control of all 9 of the tailed beasts, he was able to stop Guy from dying, despite the fact that Guy had just used the 8th gate which everyone had preached guranteed death. He one-upped it by placing his hand over Kakashi's eyeless left socket and making a new eye appear out of nowhere. Now, we just need to wait for Naruto to snap his fingers and change the show from Madara's Fish in a Barrel back to Naruto's Rasengan Hitlist guest starring Sharingan.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto + 6 paths Sage mode=god
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 06:53:36 PM »
spoiler alert  >.>

Haha, someone else is noticing how OP Naruto is now? All this power gained from a sage who contacted him from the past to give him the abilities. To be honest I'm lost on the whole arc. I don't know what happened with the edo tensei, why itachi planted the crow genjutsu on naruto, what the curse seals are all about and the rinnegan snatching is all about. Will still read to the end though, and I must admit that the latest chapter made me feel nostalgic enough to look forward to more

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 07:22:15 PM »
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the Scattered Shinobi Forces. And what was the point of bringing back Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Spiral Zetsu just to let them have their 10 seconds of fame. I have no idea how Kakashi of the Left Eye and Sakura the Useless will help Jesus sorry Naruto. I just wish Naruto and Sasuke would've stayed down a little longer, so I could've see Lee vs Madara. Sure, Lee would lose, but Madara wouldve
killed 2 of Lee's comrades and  Tenten would've sealed Madara with the Sages Tools.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 07:27:50 PM »
hahaha! Yes, someone who thinks along the same lines! I concr with all of that ...

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 07:51:13 PM »
No kidding,  when you think Naruto couldn't get any stronger he's at it again! Im guessing naruto has gained all the "position" (yin or yang? I can't remember which anymore) chakra abilities I.e. healing and shielding and that kinda stuff,  while sasuke has the destructive powers from the sage.

I don't like who this new power up has come about as it aaz just handed to him.  I always liked how naruto came up with ways unique to him to become stronger. For instance, his save mode relied on clones, he needed a clone to mold the nature change of his rasenshuriken. I always thought it made it seem like it should be impossible for naruto to acquire a skill but through great effort he found a way. This newest power is counter to that for me.

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 08:04:13 PM »
Yeah, I mean he just appears and goes " I've been watching over this world since the beginnng Naruto. Here's my powers beat madara who I let murder one noticeable guy this war, Neji. And even though with my powers, I should be able to appear on the battlefield and own Madara. He's a little scary, so Ill just chill right here on the spiritual plane."
I also believe in the Yes! Movement

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 04:51:02 AM »
Hahaha you sounded just like this friend of mine with that 'chill' thing. But yeah seriously, we are a far way away from that epic fight of Zabuza vs Kakashi. That was true ninja fighting! Kakashi used to need to be conservative of chakra but he's teleported who knows how many things during this war. What's the point of the dreaded 8 gates if you can get healed.

And Sakura... my gosh sakura. Just poke a man's eye out when your ordered to. Oh? It's too hard for you? Ah, okay professional shinobi who also happens to be a doctor, it's not like you couldn't have done it without killing him and even before that it's not like the fate of the ninja world doesn't depend on it. Here are some handkerchiefs Sakura it must've been really tough for you

*Flips a table

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 06:24:35 AM »
Sounds like a case of bad luck sakura.................

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 07:43:31 AM »
I know. Right now, with Madara about to painfully take his eye and kill him, Obito must be thinking "why did I teleport Sakura with me? really wishin i would've brought Tenten maybe Ino". I mean everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 07:53:10 AM »

This meme must be perpetuated

also @roshiro there is too much to raeg about on this manga it starts giving you headaches haha

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 07:55:49 AM »
you're right because despite how much I rage, I will still stick with this series.

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 08:10:55 AM »
I had to reminisce with the team 7 training reference though  ;D

I do feel like the whole Madara getting both eyes thing is just a way to extend the series more than an actual plot development... but Naruto has been like that the whole way through: Enemies get stronger, Naruto Has to find a way to get stronger (even if it's just a stupid unexplained power spike but that didn't happen often) and then everyone else sees Naruto getting stronger so they all inexplicably do too.

But you know what, I don't even freakin mind at all, because reading the last several weeks chapters all I can think is "Wow, they are Badass!"

And that's all there is too it, there are better mangas than Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and definitely Bleach (only read that because I've read so much already and the artwork is great), but I get a lot of enjoyment - childish or not - out of reading them. So Madara, you get more powerful because it the end you will just get beat by a Super Toad, Snake, Slug, Chidori, Mega Punch Rasengan... And it will be glorious :P

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 08:16:23 AM »
Haha, I'm definately going to finish naruto and i appreciate what it's done, but  i'm not blind, there are some things we have to question here.

I think everything went wrong when edo tensei appeared. Also that breakdancing opening sequence for the anime.... and the friendship jutsu... I was like what?

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 08:26:39 AM »
I know Edo Tensei was just a waste of time because I felt that everyone was brought back with half their original strength. The war was a great oppurtunity for new villains to be introduced, but people like Deidara were brought back to be defeated by lessers in my eyes. And how did Kabuto make Madara young again, but couldn't make Chiyo younger or give Nagato movable legs? despite this , I will finish Naruto and Bleach is losing it's edge as well.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 08:38:33 AM »
Yeah they all are. I'm an avid fan of Bleach so sometimes I block my ears, but I admit that. It's even worse when you read other manga and see how great story and action can be...