October 18, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Copic vs Computer  (Read 3123 times)

Offline RobotWizardZ

• View Profile
Re: Copic vs Computer
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 09:06:11 PM »
For me computers can easily erase and draw, and won't have to buy a gagillion markers and MS can simulate the traditional look of actually using a marker and its cheaper in the long run really.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Copic vs Computer
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 09:22:15 PM »
I prefer the feel of traditional works, so I personally prefer Copics, although I've only ever had the pleasure of owning a set of six skin tone ranged colors. Sadly, they're all running out lately from use, which is why most of my work has reverted to my pigment liners and colored pencils. There's just something I love about markers, though, regardless of brand. They give such a vibrant color, and once you're familiar with the strokes and pressure, while yes they have little margin for error, getting it right is super satisfying, and that's kind of a thing with me and all my traditional media. One of these days I should scan and share some of my marker work, but alas...

Basically I prefer Copics for the same reason I love traditional media. I feel more connected with my art that way, rather than when it's digital. I see the benefits, but...well, everybody has their tastes.